XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't liked Haze this phase and it feels like s/he's been searching for a solid place to place her vote. In D2 when I was going back and forth with Nessy1, s/he sheeped a Nessy1 vote and it has sat with my weird all game. I think Kyte also gave a really good assessment (2994) of Haze's play.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry I didn't understand everything you just said, I've played turbo with Poison, and she's just as clumsy as she in other games.

But I get that you're scum-reading Poison, and you seem to think she's part of mafia2. Your current vote is on Ace who, weirdly enough, was a clear supporter and an advocate of both Ansa and SoulKileer/Aether's lynch, both from Mafia1, and hence I'm sure we'd both agree that he'd be on mafia2, if anything. My question to you is how does it come together in your head that these two are on the same team, after they've gone for each other's neck for no reasonable trigger at all. Do you think it was simply an act of "bussing"?

(Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Ace)
Well I was told they were different so maybe I'm just going the wrong way here.

Also I think that they both could be mafia, although yes, they prob aren't on maf 1. I don't think they are on the same team though. I think one is on that team and the other isn't. I decided that I thought Ace was more likely to be on that team then poison, although I still scum read poison.

And I also know that bussing can be fun and I wouldn't say "no it can't be bussing" to anything. For all I know, it was an elaborate bussing style. Just because it could be bussing doesn't mean it has to be bussing either and in this case, I don't think it is bussing.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also I kinda trust most claims unless they are in dead chat because I know people like to troll then and so I don't believe like any of them at this point. Unless I really want to and then I am convinced it is true.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are reminding me of me tunneling someone else. And I know me so I know that no matter what I do, you prob won't stop tunneling me.

Also what even do you mean when you comment that you think I have some smoking gun. I can't even kill anyone
I mean I think you look the most suspicious
And sorry darling, didn't know you were also a lady, kept calling you a man this whole time XD