Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-I'll accept "Vote: (player)" or "Vote Lynch (Player)". As long as it's bolded.
Reminder that this is the format that I am enforcing this game. I'm accepting every vote made so far, because I've noticed it with plenty of time left in the day, but please make sure you're following this.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you seen these pants, I have deep pockets, stick with me and I won't fail you :blush: (except when I'm wrong like lynching demon XD )

Lots of ppl have tunneled this game and then switched. Idk why poison is such a priority for you this phase when Haze is holding the smoking gun :/ and Alice said she rb poison 3 nights in a row but the kills attempts have remain constant and are even increasing. None of this adds us to Poison being scum imp:pick:
You are reminding me of me tunneling someone else. And I know me so I know that no matter what I do, you prob won't stop tunneling me.

Also what even do you mean when you comment that you think I have some smoking gun. I can't even kill anyone

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is it with you and circles? Also I'm trying to understand you here, you earlier said you survived because you were taken to wonder land, now you said you survived the kill attempt due to your ability to hide, you've only been attacked once to my knowledge, so except I'm missing something, it doesn't add up, which one is it, was it both?
I think they were attacked twice or something. The first night and then last night.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nika, have you played with poison in a long game before? I know that I haven't yet besides this game, but like I don't really see why some of the comparisons work. I am pretty sure that poison isn't on mafia 1 with aether and ansa, but I don't understand why they haven't come back after no one joined their tunnel and it is weird. Is that nai for them or something or ai?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why, what happened? Found something?
the usual scummy alice, just this game she extra scummy, her role, her results everything is scummy, people defending her in her own stead - scummy, she omgusing people - scummy

Is this how you play Mafia?

Post something and accused me because maybe your actions failed against me.?

You want me to go scum hunt.?

Okay. I FOUND ONE!!!!!!

TADAAAAAAAA.

YOU.
cute

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
some people scumread Elmage and I think he is underwhelming, he just tried to get some informations on the Alice case, usually he is putting more sauce into his reads and cases

poison is just not here, and naturally scummy, she was scum in the recent games so there is a pattern, but I don't rule out the possibility of her being a bad townie

people seem to scumread Haze, I somehow can't see this, the cases against haze are all over the place, can someone help me?

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
apparently they tunnel people a bunch and play harder in long games than in turbos. They told me when they were inviting me. so I don't see how these two things match up.
I'm sorry I didn't understand everything you just said, I've played turbo with Poison, and she's just as clumsy as she in other games.

But I get that you're scum-reading Poison, and you seem to think she's part of mafia2. Your current vote is on Ace who, weirdly enough, was a clear supporter and an advocate of both Ansa and SoulKileer/Aether's lynch, both from Mafia1, and hence I'm sure we'd both agree that he'd be on mafia2, if anything. My question to you is how does it come together in your head that these two are on the same team, after they've gone for each other's neck for no reasonable trigger at all. Do you think it was simply an act of "bussing"?

(Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Ace)

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop, you two. Why should we bear the consequences of Poison's foul play?! Look at her, she's the same wishy-washy poster i've known from every game she randed town in.

Must you persist, at least wait until a later stage of this phase? I know that there are better candidates. Unvote, now.
It's better than a possible mod kill tbh, if no one subs in, she'll probably be mod killed, that won't help either, and at this stage of the game, a dead player subbing in for an inactive one is not ideal

The Poison lynch is WAY too easy and convenient.

Also, Salt just claimed a Marvel character. Why?
If the lols possibly? Lol! I was waiting for the who'll notice that first lol!