[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My concern is, that if we do no find and eliminate all scum sided double voter then it'll be dangerous as phases advance.
well, both Ace and Rej have claimed and their characters seem unassociated with anyone from Mafia 1 or Mafia 2 so I wouldn't worry too much about that right now especially since the double voter lynched out scum.

:/ of course the alternate theory is that Aether was hammered by someone from Mafia 2, but I dont want to succumb to paranoia just yet. I'll cross that bridge when I get there. :onion-msn-smileys-21: For now I'm sticking to my reads and staying the course.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. This is your first ever mafia game :O Wow. Hope you're having fun. Sorry it's gotta be this way darling. :sweat:This is my first game on this site, but I know Aether, XTMF, Rej, Toujo and SoulKiller from other forums.

2. Actually it's harder to find out who the double vote is when it's near end of day. The fact that we could narrow down the double vote to 3 ppl is good. Not that double vote is inherently scummy mind you.

3. Every townie doubts reads unless they are super stubborn or tunnel a lot :/ You can't be sure who is town or who is scum as town. You make your best guess and you reevaluate if necessary. Has nothing to do with if you believe in them or not. In fact, Paranoia is the person I've played the most mafia games with XDDDDDDDDDDD

4. True we wouldn't have lost anything if Aether was still lynched; however, if he managed to sweet talk his way out of it we would have had everything to lose. Furthermore, do we need to hear what scum has to say about Nessos? Who I'm fairly certain is townie in almost everyone's eyes. Everything Aether had to say or would have had to say can be taken in only 2 ways when you boil it down to it's simplest parts. a) Aether and Nessos are not aligned or b) Aether and Nessos are engaging in next level distancing XDDDDDDD (which I really doubt is the case here)

Lastly, I can concede hammers are generally bad especially when a game like this has just started out. But Day 5 was a unique case. And I think I learned a lot from your reaction to that hammer sweety. u-u I am torn because I genuinely like your personality and presence in this game, plus it's nice to be townread by you :flowers:, but your flipping my scumdar off more and more :nosh:

Don't want to get too caught up in definitions and semantics. Your push for Aether came off as disingenuous and I think you were hoping it could go another way if we babbled on and on weighing our options. "Let's not hammer guys, let's discuss" when really, in that situation, to my mind, there was nothing to discuss if you really wanted Aether lynched.

If you thought he was town like Alice, that would be one thing. I could see how someone townreading Aether would be against a hammer, but there is no reason for a townie who voted Aether on Day 4 to hesitate to slam down that hammer on Day 5 when we already wasted over 72 hours to achieve nothing on Day 4

Am I making sense now?
slight correction to this post. Nessos is townie in ALMOST everyone's eyes.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. This is your first ever mafia game :O Wow. Hope you're having fun. Sorry it's gotta be this way darling. :sweat:This is my first game on this site, but I know Aether, XTMF, Rej, Toujo and SoulKiller from other forums.

2. Actually it's harder to find out who the double vote is when it's near end of day. The fact that we could narrow down the double vote to 3 ppl is good. Not that double vote is inherently scummy mind you.

3. Every townie doubts reads unless they are super stubborn or tunnel a lot :/ You can't be sure who is town or who is scum as town. You make your best guess and you reevaluate if necessary. Has nothing to do with if you believe in them or not. In fact, Paranoia is the person I've played the most mafia games with XDDDDDDDDDDD

4. True we wouldn't have lost anything if Aether was still lynched; however, if he managed to sweet talk his way out of it we would have had everything to lose. Furthermore, do we need to hear what scum has to say about Nessos? Who I'm fairly certain is townie in everyone's eyes. Everything Aether had to say or would have had to say can be taken in only 2 ways when you boil it down to it's simplest parts. a) Aether and Nessos are not aligned or b) Aether and Nessos are engaging in next level distancing XDDDDDDD (which I really doubt is the case here)

Lastly, I can concede hammers are generally bad especially when a game like this has just started out. But Day 5 was a unique case. And I think I learned a lot from your reaction to that hammer sweety. u-u I am torn because I genuinely like your personality and presence in this game, plus it's nice to be townread by you :flowers:, but your flipping my scumdar off more and more :nosh:

Don't want to get too caught up in definitions and semantics. Your push for Aether came off as disingenuous and I think you were hoping it could go another way if we babbled on and on weighing our options. "Let's not hammer guys, let's discuss" when really, in that situation, to my mind, there was nothing to discuss if you really wanted Aether lynched.

If you thought he was town like Alice, that would be one thing. I could see how someone townreading Aether would be against a hammer, but there is no reason for a townie who voted Aether on Day 4 to hesitate to slam down that hammer on Day 5 when we already wasted over 72 hours to achieve nothing on Day 4

Am I making sense now?
1. no, that example was from my first game. We had 7 players and no lynched the first two days and then the protector saved someone n2 and we ended up winning. This isn't my first game of mafia, although it is also my first on this site. I know poison, salt, and rabbit from mu.
2. I don't see how that is. you can have the same exact votes, they just happen later.
3. I play a lot of turbos and usually in them I make like 6-7 reads, 2 of which are town leans and I don't relook at them until like lylo half the time. And like I will lock my n0 in as town as vt after the cop dies sometimes.
4. Aethor basically accepted that we were gonna kill him so idk if he woulda tried to talk us out of it. If we had heard the thoughts, we mighta had some reasoning for why someone could be in the opposite mafia team as him. I heard that in a multiball game, you usually want to kill someone from the opposite mafia team if you are mafia.

Well I am glad that you enjoy me being in this game so yeah. Like you prob should vote someone if you find them suspicious, and if that person is me, oh well. I know it is wrong, but idk if you will get to that conclusion.

There is always something to discuss unless the game is manually locked. There is always a chance of a next step, and at that point, we knew there was at least another 1-2 mafia members on the same/different teams and we coulda looked for them while keeping aether as the person we would lynch.

Reactions: SirSalt

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Brother Rej, there seems to be many things Alice is unaware of XD But having multiple abilities isn't inherently scummy :hint:almost everyone who died so far could do 2 or more things iirc.

She's also shared her role and been open about her actions, though I have problems with those actions themselves. Don't particularly liked that she roleblocked Poison 3 nights in a row, and not only because roleblock is scummy in an of itself but also because it is a WILD misuse of ability imo especially if she is town. XD

However, even more so than Alice, Haze looked suspicious to me. Alice adamantly and proudly declared that she though Aether was town 🤣 but Haze was timid. :shy: In my eyes, I saw someone wanting to dissuade a lynch, but too afraid to stick their neck out for it. And Haze wasn't townreading Aether at the time, or saying they thought Aether was town. Only that we shouldn't hammer so soon. I think everyone else was pissed that the lynch didn't go through cuz we wasted over 72 hours. It was natural for everyone to be frustrated and want to resolve the one who got away.

:happy:come join me brother. I think I'm onto something.
I hate it, she is always utterly scummy and always people defend her. I guess you can't be obvious scum with Alice. So Haze is in the PoE?
What's with Poison?

Unvote
Vote lynch @Poison @Toujo

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, both Ace and Rej have claimed and their characters seem unassociated with anyone from Mafia 1 or Mafia 2 so I wouldn't worry too much about that right now especially since the double voter lynched out scum.

:/ of course the alternate theory is that Aether was hammered by someone from Mafia 2, but I dont want to succumb to paranoia just yet. I'll cross that bridge when I get there. :onion-msn-smileys-21: For now I'm sticking to my reads and staying the course.
I dislike your style because it's low key endearing and makes me not want to suspect you. Yet because of that I want to lynch you because its a lowkey pocket attempt.

Tbh Alternate is more likely, because scum have to kill scum off. If any failed nks is a scum person. E.g. aether. Otherside knows they have to lynch them. So I am looking at players who refuse to vote other players or switch from their tunnel. In this case poison being one of them

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyways, my turn to character claim.

I Am Dr Doom. I have Mastery of science and magic. I have the ability to overpower who I please with my intellect and sorcery.

My powers are telekinesis and power negation as well as others due to my high psionic ability. My armor grants immunity to anything and super strength to by pass anything.

As being the the ruler of latveria, i have immunity requiring +3 above majority and giving me.voting power of triple voter.

I can absorb energy and project it as well as manipulate electricity, which is why as me being God incarnate needed aether to die. As Aether9 showed some resistance to my powers.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate it, she is always utterly scummy and always people defend her. I guess you can't be obvious scum with Alice. So Haze is in the PoE?
What's with Poison?

Unvote
Vote lynch @Poison @Toujo
The way I'm reading this game Poison chan is innocent, albeit stubborn, but her demotivated reeks of frustrated townie, not scum.
I did find her suspicious on day 1 but since then she's been far too open to be scum. I even had to talk her out of claiming. Meanwhile haze has kept his cards close to his chest. No character claim or a willingness to do so, and his investigative actions make little sense to me. Like I still don't understand how you investigate yourself. The lid of actions seemed far too convenient

@SirSalt I think you need to reevaluate poison and I would appreciate if you lynched haze :/ you kinda just watched our whole interaction with nothing to say about even though you've been in the thread this whole time.

Poison lynch is a total misstep imo, and she's not even around to defend herself

Reactions: Rej

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dislike your style because it's low key endearing and makes me not want to suspect you. Yet because of that I want to lynch you because its a lowkey pocket attempt.

Tbh Alternate is more likely, because scum have to kill scum off. If any failed nks is a scum person. E.g. aether. Otherside knows they have to lynch them. So I am looking at players who refuse to vote other players or switch from their tunnel. In this case poison being one of them
Have you seen these pants, I have deep pockets, stick with me and I won't fail you :blush: (except when I'm wrong like lynching demon XD )

Lots of ppl have tunneled this game and then switched. Idk why poison is such a priority for you this phase when Haze is holding the smoking gun :/ and Alice said she rb poison 3 nights in a row but the kills attempts have remain constant and are even increasing. None of this adds us to Poison being scum imp:pick:

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyways, my turn to character claim.

I Am Dr Doom. I have Mastery of science and magic. I have the ability to overpower who I please with my intellect and sorcery.

My powers are telekinesis and power negation as well as others due to my high psionic ability. My armor grants immunity to anything and super strength to by pass anything.

As being the the ruler of latveria, i have immunity requiring +3 above majority and giving me.voting power of triple voter.

I can absorb energy and project it as well as manipulate electricity, which is why as me being God incarnate needed aether to die. As Aether9 showed some resistance to my powers.
Why did you lie and make it seem like ace, Rej or I was the double voter XD when you're a TRIPLE VOTER D: did you enjoy trolling us or were you fishing for scum to see who would jump on the angle that opposing scum lynched Aether ?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
please lets lynch Alice, she is an unremoveable threat

vote lynch @Alice in Noodleland @Toujo
Why, what happened? Found something?
how do you feel being a double voter?
Who are you talking about?
???

Are you proposing that we just stall the game or something? If so, why?
It was a joke lol! No one has died two nights in a row despite shots everywhere

I don't think I will be alive tomorrow so I will spill how I survived the kill.
I hide myself.
And since I hide myself I hope you guys found something interesting using your abilities last NP.
So, you were not transported to wonder land nor we're you role-blocked

What are you trying to say in this post? Like I wanna vote you for it but I might be misinterpreting it and I don't want an early maj and am now paranoid of voting since 6 people didn't vote aethor to get maj on them yesterday. Like I agree that kill shoulda happened and am glad it did, but like I still dislike how it was by maj after about 24hrs through the day and think we shoulda kept the day going longer.
Want to vote me for it? Were you paying attention? Those are names that nessos has tried to kill, and the fact that he comes and names his target here doesn't necessarily mean he's town, nor does it mean he's mafia either, but he's shooting without paying attention to the thread, shooting randomly, I find that quite dangerous

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Alice in Noodleland why did you lie to us then about wonderland and being role-blocked? You could've just kept quiet about how you survived like most did

@Haze_with_a_Z what's done is done, we can start discussing what you wanted to now, since we're (mostly) in agreement that the phase shouldn't end early

@SirSalt lol what!? +3 ? I actually haven't been paying attention to the votes due to VC not being posted. And so you decided to troll us? Lol!

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Alice in Noodleland is this how you play mafia? do one post and then have people defend you? I want you to go scumhunt, now!

Is this how you play Mafia?

Post something and accused me because maybe your actions failed against me.?

You want me to go scum hunt.?

Okay. I FOUND ONE!!!!!!

TADAAAAAAAA.

YOU.

• Haha
Reactions: Rej