XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How? Like how can we clear people? Currently I am just going by who I think is mafia, but it can't solve the game for me.
Because I think I'm able to town read half our remaining players, meaning that my POE isn't that large.

You've mentioned being afraid of majority lynch a couple of times now, but lynching Aether worked in our favor. Why are you so paranoid about this?

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because I think I'm able to town read half our remaining players, meaning that my POE isn't that large.

You've mentioned being afraid of majority lynch a couple of times now, but lynching Aether worked in our favor. Why are you so paranoid about this?
1. I believe that you can only have a solved game based on cop/mech clears. So even if my poe is small, I don’t think the game is solved.

2. I’ve seen it happen the wrong way badly as wolf(like and I wouldn’t want that to happen to me as town) or in turbos, a red check getting quick hammered after it is shared. Even non-red checks can get hammered(and I don’t want that to happen to me again).
It basically cuts off discussion for no reason and often ends up miskilling. It worked in this case, but missed in others, and I don’t think maj is ever the way to go in a game of mafia.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry I was distracted for a while and neglected the game.

@Nikamara so how does it feel to be a double voter?
Wasn't the hammer reached before I voted?

Okay folks, let's roll up our sleeves and get down to brass tax. :foot:

Vote Lynch @Haze_with_a_Z @Toujo

Honey. I'll be honest. I like you. I think you're a fun player. But I didn't completely buy your defense from Day 4. I just thought with all things considered, Aether was a better lynch than you. Unfortunately that didn't come to fruition and to your credit you did vote for him on Day 4.

But on Day 5, we set out to do what we didn't accomplish on Day 4. There wasn't much of anything to discuss. It doesn't sit right with me that you tried to get us not to hammer Aether on Day 5. I like that you want to discuss more today and I get townie vibes from that, but idk if you're just doing that because you spewed scum Day 5 and now you're doing damage control.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe the meta is different here. But imma address votes.

Second phase now where my vote count has fallen short of needed for a majority yet it happens.

We know Aether had ability to need extra votes for a lynch. To balance it out would mean we need a day vig or double voter. I think the latter.

Last phase, we had 4 voting yet we achieved a majority of 6.

So based off that do we have two town double voters? Or one town and one wolf?

Also assume latter. So I agree with haze on whole majority thing

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Alice in Noodleland are you even aware that this is majority lynch?
Brother Rej, there seems to be many things Alice is unaware of XD But having multiple abilities isn't inherently scummy :hint:almost everyone who died so far could do 2 or more things iirc.

She's also shared her role and been open about her actions, though I have problems with those actions themselves. Don't particularly liked that she roleblocked Poison 3 nights in a row, and not only because roleblock is scummy in an of itself but also because it is a WILD misuse of ability imo especially if she is town. XD

However, even more so than Alice, Haze looked suspicious to me. Alice adamantly and proudly declared that she though Aether was town 🤣 but Haze was timid. :shy: In my eyes, I saw someone wanting to dissuade a lynch, but too afraid to stick their neck out for it. And Haze wasn't townreading Aether at the time, or saying they thought Aether was town. Only that we shouldn't hammer so soon. I think everyone else was pissed that the lynch didn't go through cuz we wasted over 72 hours. It was natural for everyone to be frustrated and want to resolve the one who got away.

:happy:come join me brother. I think I'm onto something.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Speaking of why do you think you survived? A passive ability? Or actively protected? Or power level? Isn't this the second failed on you?
I think this is the first night I've been targeted for a kill.

I feel like the general consensus of this game is not to reveal how you survived, avoiding giving hints to scum on how to kill. Considering scum haven't landed a kill in two phases, I think it's a safe strategy.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this is the first night I've been targeted for a kill.

I feel like the general consensus of this game is not to reveal how you survived, avoiding giving hints to scum on how to kill. Considering scum haven't landed a kill in two phases, I think it's a safe strategy.
I guess so.

So aside from me, who do you suspect? I dislike poisons attitude. If I was wrong and she flips v, then alice is next in my poe. Nessos behavior is different too so I am eyeing that for now.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess so.

So aside from me, who do you suspect? I dislike poisons attitude. If I was wrong and she flips v, then alice is next in my poe. Nessos behavior is different too so I am eyeing that for now.
I'd say Poison deserves to be in anyone's POE. Haze and Nessy belong there as well. I'd like to here Rej explain more about Alice and why he thinks she's scum, because Alice hasn't really pinged me all game.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say Poison deserves to be in anyone's POE. Haze and Nessy belong there as well. I'd like to here Rej explain more about Alice and why he thinks she's scum, because Alice hasn't really pinged me all game.
Same, but i can necessarily disqualify her yet. So as stated before she is low but still there. I need a 3rd wolf pelt, so I can make my wolf fur jacket