[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Nessos it seems you haven't been paying attention to the thread eh? First Haze, then Kyte, then me, you just shooting randomly (And not even killing anyone lol!) Makes me wonder if you're indeed a town vig or perhaps a serial killer
Yeah I give up playing Attention and started to shoot around to gather info.
I mean everyone alive seems to habe some kind of protection anyway.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Nessos it seems you haven't been paying attention to the thread eh? First Haze, then Kyte, then me, you just shooting randomly (And not even killing anyone lol!) Makes me wonder if you're indeed a town vig or perhaps a serial killer
What are you trying to say in this post? Like I wanna vote you for it but I might be misinterpreting it and I don't want an early maj and am now paranoid of voting since 6 people didn't vote aethor to get maj on them yesterday. Like I agree that kill shoulda happened and am glad it did, but like I still dislike how it was by maj after about 24hrs through the day and think we shoulda kept the day going longer.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think I will be alive tomorrow so I will spill how I survived the kill.
I hide myself.
And since I hide myself I hope you guys found something interesting using your abilities last NP.
Don't you have a roleblock ability? Did you get any information from that last night? Idk what info one can get from a roleblock, but it prob is something.