Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, Aether9 attacked me last night, I actually expected to be targeted the previous night, so I one-shot Aether9, because I believed he was scum, but it failed. My one-shot is actually quite high and he probably couldn't die from it because he was a level 5#2 and above, or even angel teir. I don't have a protective ability by the way, so no, I didn't protect Alive

I didn't yet reveal my actions because I wanted his reaction to my night action claim that I targeted him, and also I wanted to catch his partner if he had one, but the truth is that I couldn't target him to see who he visited last two night ago
Jesus. Do you say that you attacked Aether on N3, and was targeted by him last night? You know, if he had survived your NK last night for being at a higher level, you wouldn't have survived his NK on NP3.

Although, I don't need further explanation from you regarding that.

Rather, so you can know who has targets you?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jesus. Do you say that you attacked Aether on N3, and was targeted by him last night? You know, if he had survived your NK last night for being at a higher level, you wouldn't have survived his NK on NP3.

Although, I don't need further explanation from you regarding that.

Rather, so you can know who has targets you?
I don't think you understand, I shot him last two nights, and I checked who he targeted last night. he targeted me

There is no reason for you doe to lie about protecting me. It doesn't make any sense.

Unless you want to go on circles Elmage.
Well, yes and no, I thought saying I protected you would give mafia doubts about me possibly being able to protect myself, and decide not to attack me

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote lynch Aether

I was the one attacking Kyte
what reason, exactly, did you have to attack me following last phase though?

I had considered it as a framing attempt to Ace, but when you come out and deliberately say something like that out loud, I'm set to also consider the probability that this was a coordinating behavior among scum where I was attacked by a scum, with their most trusted taking the bullet. In which case, Ace is a suspect. And if this is all wrong, then I think there's only your misjudgment to blame.

Regardless, I want to know if you had a valid reason to single me out with an attack, considering that there were better candidates from your perspective such as Aether, Rej and Elmage. And given that you've been closer to suspecting me in precious DPs where I haven't seen an attack from you.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think you understand, I shot him last two nights, and I checked who he targeted last night. he targeted me
You shot him in the last two NPs? Didn't you say it's a one shot? And in that case, why did we not see an attempted attack on Aether on NP4?

If two players at different power levels attack each other, one would survive, and the other would die. Both would not survive, assuming no interferences. Do you agree?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You shot him in the last two NPs? Didn't you say it's a one shot? And in that case, why did we not see an attempted attack on Aether on NP4?

If two players at different power levels attack each other, one would survive, and the other would die. Both would not survive, assuming no interferences. Do you agree?
It seems you still don't understand me, The night prior to the two kill attempts on him, I shot him.

The next night, which is last night, I checked who he visited, it was me, also I agree, yes, one should have died, probably me. I prefer not to discuss how I survived however

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems you still don't understand me, The night prior to the two kill attempts on him, I shot him.

The next night, which is last night, I checked who he visited, it was me, also I agree, yes, one should have died, probably me. I prefer not to discuss how I survived however
I think you mean the same night of dual kill attempts on Aether, and the one prior to it, right? That's two NPs ago, aka NP3. Please just refer to the number of the NP, next time.

On NP4, you tracked him, and he has visited you, alright.

I think you survived because you're actually at a higher level than him, contrary to what you assumed, but I guess we'll know once he flips.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aether9, Kanzaki Kaori - Mafia(1), was lynched.

You must be registered for see images

Kanzaki Kaori

Mafia
Eliminate all threats to your Mafia
Magician
Power Level
- Saint
Abilities -
[Nanasen] - One ability targeting Kanzaki will fail, and the user will be unable to take action against Kanzaki the following Night Phase. Once consumed, this ability goes onto a One-cycle cooldown. Hostile actions have priority, and then normal action resolution is followed to determine which ability this negates.
[Shichiten Shichitou] - Factional kills made by Kanzaki are immune to roleblocks.
[Magic Name] - Salvare000 ("Be the Salvation of those who cannot be Saved"). Kanzaki can declare her magic name in the game thread. To do so, she must mention @Toujo (host) and post "Salvare000" (including bolding it). This post should be independent of others.
[Stigma] - If Kanzaki has delcared her magic name, she can use this ability. This ability will unlock her specified abilities.
[Yuisen] - Unlocked via Stigma. When making a factional kill, Kanzaki can boost her kill to Angel-level. Two-cycle cooldown.
[Thundercleaver] - Unlocked via Stigma. Kanzaki is unaffected by all Electric-based abilities and counters.
[Boundary of Forbidden Wires] - Unlocked via Stigma. ??? Mafia is untargetable for one Night Phase. One Shot. Cannot be used if ??? is active.
[Breaker_Of_God] - Unlocked via Stigma. During the Night Phase, Kanzaki can disable all other abilities, and ??? Mafia cannot make a factional kill. At the start of the following Day Phase, her Power Level is increased to Angel. All counters are removed from Kanzaki. Kanzaki requires two more votes than Majority to be lynched. Kanzaki's vote weight becomes two for the first time Breaker_Of_God is activated, and all Esper abilities targeting Kanzaki will fail (regardless of how many times Breaker_Of_God has been used. Breaker_Of_God lasts for two cycles following the Start of the Day Phase it is activated in. Once ended, this will be unusable for a further two cycles.

Mafia Chat - (link)

*WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING*

0th Parish of the Anglican Puritan Church.

The Church of Neccesary Evil.

Codename: Necessarius.

The Saint of Amakusa has fallen.

Establishing threat levels remaining.

Identifying codename...

Index Librorum Prohibitorum.

Activating John's Pen mode.

Recalibrating threat levels.

Searching for countermeasures to threats identified.

Countermeasure identified.

Book of John Chapter 1, Verse 34.

Countermeasure failed.

Recalibrating...

Recalibration complete.

Setting up barrier.

Countermeasure identified.

Chapter 20, Verse 9.

Preparing to activate spell.

Preparations to activate spell complete.

Identifier of spell: correct.

Spell Name is [Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani]

Spell activated.

Countermeasures evaluated...

Current spell is insufficient.

Recalibrating...

Argument shifted to defence.

Activating St George's Sactuary.

Spell [Dragon's Breath] can now be used.

Parameters insufficient to target.

Further calibration will be complete after current evaluation period has ended.

End *WARNING*.

Index Librorum Prohibitorum has entered [John's Pen] Mode.

You must be registered for see images

It is Night 5. Day 6 begins within 24 hours.

Last edited:

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last edited:

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also lol elmage said Aether tried killing him and failed. We saw Aether flip as Saint. So we know elmage is at Saint level. So whoever tried shooting elmage didn't pay attention