[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also I kinda feel stupid saying this after no kills in the past day phase and night phase so not much new information at least from my perspective, but it usually doesn't help us if we maj super early so I don't really think we should do that.
I would rather that than another 72 hours escaping by with a no lynch :nosh:

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote lynch Aether

I was the one attacking Kyte
Majority reached as of this post.

Can't end Day yet as work is just about to start, so I'll end it over lunch. So that's about 4-5 hours from now. You can use that time to discuss etc but I suggest you curtail your posting around then to avoid risking night posting.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, Aether9 attacked me last night, I actually expected to be targeted the previous night, so I one-shot Aether9, because I believed he was scum, but it failed. My one-shot is actually quite high and he probably couldn't die from it because he was a level 5#2 and above, or even angel teir. I don't have a protective ability by the way, so no, I didn't protect Alive

I didn't yet reveal my actions because I wanted his reaction to my night action claim that I targeted him, and also I wanted to catch his partner if he had one, but the truth is that I couldn't target him to see who he visited last two night ago