[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Summary. I had a very good reason to defend her, meanwhile you were tunneling needlessly
So you say neither Rej nor Poison nor Kyte have any idea of Alice playstyle and you are the only one able to read her?

Also my experience I had with Alice in other doesn't Play role.

OK understand, your are the only that can read others :lok:

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you say neither Rej nor Poison nor Kyte have any idea of Alice playstyle and you are the only one able to read her?

Also my experience I had with Alice in other doesn't Play role.

OK understand, your are the only that can read others :lok:
Obvious you don't know me, or how I play, so it's no use continuing this argument. Non of the players you mentioned have the same approach to the game as me

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Aether9

Top sus lean
Ansatsuken
Rej
Kyte

Null
Xtmf
Nikamara
SK
Nessos
You

Town lean
Poison
Fluff
Sir salt

Likely townies -Johan and Alice
thanks man, I agree on rej and cant argue on the other two sus list. Johan's lack of of engaging in discussion is still sus i'd say. He's been going on mechanics but didnt seen him scum hunt or trying to discuss with others about his reads.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So there is 0 possibility of you using TMI to buy towncreds when you are Scum?
Yup! Zero possiblity! I've never cared about town cred, irrespective of my alignment, due to my style of play I'm also always suspicious, there's always that feeling that I could be mafia, and I'm used to it already, just check out my previous games and you'll understand, however, my way works for me, it guarantees catching scum if I can survive long enough