Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw why here once again Infos from Day Phase

My Claim:
Since I made myself a good kill target for night 1* I will claim now. Simply because I want to share info amd explain how important flavour knowledge is in this game.

I am Hazamura Shiage
A Town with powerlvl: lvl 0.
-> powerlvl ties with flavour
-> character based on story after Touma (Johann) defeated him

I have a passive that let all actions redirected to me fail.

Besides that I have an investigator ability that tells me if a player is part of the dark Side of academic city (this is not alignment indicative, Just another hidden mechanic shit)

I targeted ??? (I gave @Johan3113 more then enough hints to figure out) and end up targeting myself without the action failing.
-> questioning host lead to mirroring/deflecting doesn't count as redirect.
-> my ability got mirrored/reflected. Only character fitting this accelerator

I hope townies will start, doing some flavour research. This will help you to solve the Game faster.

@SirSalt I hope with this you will finally understand why flavour and mechanic talk is important in this game. Stop playing like an ordinary generic mafia game.
Ask for claims If you think you have cases.

~25min till day ends

*Either scum afraid of me or try to frame others, but one for sure killing me would lower activity. Adding the fact that there was more then enough shade thrown add me to scare of protects -> I am one of the best targets for next night

Powerlvl Info we got through flavour claim and flavour hinting:
Following powerlvl knowledge we have
  • ??? -> Accelerator = level 5 #1
  • Alice -> Toaru Majutsu = level 5 #5
  • Houtarlu(dead) -> Orian Thomson = Professional(Saint-lvl when using killshot)
  • Nessos -> Hamazura Shiage = level 0
  • Johan -> Kamijou Touma (softclaim) = level 0
(Just sharing what everyone should know through stuff mentioned in thread)

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Kyte_ you say XTMF is a noisy and arrogant player, now he did nothing but
  • Buddying by giving out free passes
  • Defend others in a way that iz smells like scummy TMI
  • Places on OMGUS Vote and never build a case
Why do you think he is a bad lynch?
What makes you townread him?

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Nessos
the clock is ticking. Are you fixated on XTMF? I don't really need am elaborated answer.
No I willing to change to one of my other top scumreads. Which incl. Elmage, Demon and you.
But these 3 have a votecount of 0. So I prefer to go for XTMF.

Unless you want an Ansa lynch Vote XTMF.
Not even an hour left.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one happy with an SK or a Shanks lynch?

SK has simply been too passive and conservative for my taste.
Yeah, I noticed! Normally I'd be down for it, but his inactivity is usually NAI, and we may be losing a capable player in SK if he flips town. Perhaps anyone with invest checks him during night phase

Actually, I think Demon is a better lynch than X

Unvote

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My main case was not on related to Ansa at all, gentleman.

I haven't gone through your posts until the moment because i simply had not the time. How is this any relevant to our interaction which took place dozens of pages into the game?

Are gonna point fingers like kids now and debate on who's more useful. Cast this subjective aggression aside, because it doesn't help your case, and you'd be deluded to think that i give into it.
You havent contributed anything to this game.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not too sure about that, he openly called out Demon for having no impact on the game in any way, and he questioned Shanks' activity when he disappeared to X's vote on him, among other things...

Only sort of budding he's done was in the form of defending his position on the attempted attacks. Did I miss anything? I quickly glanced over his posts to be honest, I'm not sure if I read everything.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Nessos while I've didn't actually pegged you as scum in this game, the problem I have with you mainly is that you have a generic way you perceive scum would react to a situation, I think that approach is wrong, for example Shanks and I defended Alice, I can't speak for him, but my standpoint is you didn't know her play enough to come to a definitive conclusion, and now she soft claimed you changed your mind, meanwhile, we've been saying it

Also, you assume that a scum will use TMI knowledge to defend town to get town cred, while I agree with that to a certain extent, again I refer to my first point, you don't know enough about my play to conclude, I always go out of my way to defend those who I think are town players

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats the case against XTMF
Case against Demon by fluffy
1. still think we should be voting demon, as i think it's almost universally agreed that he's scummy, and i don't that's a sign he's town because his game is too weak for partners to defend. demon is still the vote today. plus i really wanna hope he flips scum so i'm clear from the page 1 push because i NEVER do that to a partner. good chance he's being bussed if scum, but we'll think about that later.
Thats based on Demons reaction to Fluffys Post on page one
how do i vote on this site
I was gonna respond but I was afraid you would suspect me if I did.
And having a townread in Poison and Shanks early on.
So far, I think Shanks and Poison Chan are townies.
Besides that Demon shines with Not vorher to post much after getting called out for this.

According to others it is Demons 2nd Game
-> either easy misslynch or noob slip

So Demon lynch is a 50:50.

Time to mak your choice
Either XTMF or Demon!
~27min left!

Player List - 19/19
1 - @XTMF
2 - @Rej
3 - @Shanks
5 - @Ansatsuken
6 - @Kyte_
7 - @Alice in Noodleland
8 - @Nikamara
9 - @Johan3113
10 - @Elmage G Ace
11 - @SoulKiller
12 - @Nessos
13 - @Demon
14 - @SirSalt
15 - @iNotorious
16 - @Haze_with_a_Z
17 - @Poison
18 - @fluffy_rabbit
19 - @Aether9

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Kyte_ i asked you top reads you are way too focused when early part of the page where Ansa and me were discussing.

Ok lets start from there what leads have you exactly got from the point you felt x is scum.

Abs bullock play when i asked you for reads you keep saying i am busy with work or sub out . It only shows passive play .

I am inclined to thing your play is scummy . I am contributing and giving reads on each player .

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count
fluffy_rabbit > Demon - Ansatsuken - Demon - Ansatsuken - Demon - XTMF - Ansatsuken

Demon > fluffy_rabbit - Unvote

Poison > Ansatsuken

SirSalt > Poison - No One - Nessos - Ansatsuken

Elmage G Ace > Johan3113 - Unvote - XTMF - Demon

Nessos > Alice - XTMF - Alice - Demon - XTMF

XTMF > Shanks - Unvote - Nessos

Alice > Ansatsuken - Demon

Shanks > Ansatsuken - Kyte - XTMF

Rej > Alice - Ansatsuken - XTMF

Haze > Aether9 - SirSalt - Johan - Nessos - Ansatsuken

Nika - Ansatsuken

Johan - Ansatsuken

Kyte - Demon

Ansatsuken - 6 (fluffy_rabbit, Poison, SirSalt, Haze_With_A_Z, Nikamara, Johan) L-4
XTMF - 3 (Nessos, Rej, Shanks) L-7
Nessos - 1 (XTMF) L-9
Demon - 3 (Elmage, Alice, Kyte) L-7

If you believe I've missed a vote that correctly follows the format, please let me know.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not too sure about that, he openly called out Demon for having no impact on the game in any way, and he questioned Shanks' activity when he disappeared to X's vote on him, among other things...

Only sort of budding he's done was in the form of defending his position on the attempted attacks. Did I miss anything? I quickly glanced over his posts to be honest, I'm not sure if I read everything.
True, we also had an interaction X and I, and wanted to know about the situation with nessos and Johan

VoteLynch: @Demon