[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
haze the voting situation right now feels like we're voting ansa out or it's gonna be nolynch, because majority is required (10 votes by deadline) or it defaults to nolynch

just making sure you know this

i prefer a bunch of us switch to demon but idk if ill be awake to try to make it happen, and i'll probably switch to ansa by the time i sleep

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
469💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also what did you mean by "It kinda seems weird to not be online but have reads on everyone. " for nikamara?
Well I hadn't noticed any of his posts until today, and he commented how he was offline but had thoughts and I found that kinda weird to have thoughts but be offline, although this kinda changed after I saw that they were on yesterday.

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think salt and maybe elmage?? agree (idr if elmage actually scumread nessos but he definitely hated the alice focus) but definitely don't see nessos getting 10 votes

and i townread nessos myself

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You, Nessos are creating this huge focus on 4ish players that its a black hole. No one can focus on anything else. Literally if you stepped away, let others post other things and reads. It would allow for different content to be examine and discussed. But as anything is brought up. You crush it and bring it back to Alice.
I totally disagree with this. Yeah I pushed my case against Alice. And I questioned people giving her a free pass, because for me it is a huge Stretch from believing to be targeted by a Bus Driver to end up being roleblocked confirmed by mod when talking about one and the same action. And it was also not my decision that Alice go and make "breadcrumb"-claiming to waste as much time as possible.

But back to the Point this doesn't mean people could have done other shit, right?
I didn't tell anyone one to stop building cases No they stopped in their own. Thats Not my fault. We are 18 player it is Not me alone who decides on who to focus.

Also I give out other thoughts, but Most ignore this stuff and jump back on my case against Alice ending up with me having to explain it again and again. Because Most of them even too lazy to iso post.
(Like I have to tell like 10 Times Johann softclaimed a lvl 0 town powerrole who needs protection)

Its fine for fluffy to.do almost nothing but tunneling in Demon from like the first post, but Nessos tunneling Alice is wrong shit :lok:

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
aight heres the big fluffy rabbit eod1 post

summary of important thoughts from my catchup:

1. still think we should be voting demon, as i think it's almost universally agreed that he's scummy, and i don't that's a sign he's town because his game is too weak for partners to defend. demon is still the vote today. plus i really wanna hope he flips scum so i'm clear from the page 1 push because i NEVER do that to a partner. good chance he's being bussed if scum, but we'll think about that later.

2. elmage is towny to me in the last few pages when engaging with nessos. nessos staying tunneled on his alice theory is starting to feel like he could be an executioner-type role who needs to get alice lynched. idk. it's not not towny to stay tunneled, because i've seen town do it, but it makes me wonder more if he's scum or indie staying on one tunnel (think haze is voting nessos for this reason too). i remember sirsalt with a theory that nessos/johan could BOTH be indie, tbh i could buy it lol.

elmage's confidence on alice being town slightly pings me, but idk, i have a gut feeling alice is town from her insistence she's the scummiest town ever, so it's probably fine. i still maintain that if alice is scum, which i'm not completely ruling out, it's something that will become more clear in the next few gamedays with more mech resolution.

3. idk how to feel about xtmf backing off shanks without actually showing any thinking on shanks posts. still kinda townread his tone but i could easily imagine xtmf deciding to give up on a scum push he preplanned on shanks b/c lazy (im lazier as scum than as town; maybe im projecting too much, but yea). he's never the d1 in any case, so i don't rly need to give him a verdict now, but felt off.

4. poison downtrended for relative inactivity; i get paranoid about my own townreads when they dont self reinforce with more content. maybe i just towned her too easily. her sus of ansa was maybe too easy, and i mean, when it comes down to it, her reads are like mostly naked/noreason reads except "not the same as usual" on elmage? idk.

5. i liked rej's catchup. i think sussing my insistence on the alice/kyte stuff was valid but then he townleaned me anyway, which i feel like is a towny process. scum shading me there would put me in yellow or orange, i think, and probably find more stuff to shade.

6. re: haze, who i've played turbos and one longer game with (i was scum in that game so my perspectives a bit different here). the large quantity of questioning he's done is NAI for him in my experience. i thought he might've been slightly towny in the way he backed off of salt and decided to vote nessos, but on further thought, idk, it's not a good reason to town him. maybe the amount of work he spent on isos is towny? his recent posting reminding me he already did isos is actually making me think he's more town, but i'm wary of towning just for amount of work. his reason for townreading me is a bit shallow (i didn't post a lot in our one game we were together when i was scum, and im posting more here and not shy, and therefore town?). idk, i could see it coming from either alignment, and it's the type of townread he could flip on later if scum. still tho, hesitant townlean, because i think his amount of iso sorting work is just... more likely to be town than not.

7. i'm still personally refusing to let myself care too much about mech/flavor. it's not my comfort zone, and i don't really like flavorsolving as a concept in general. no offense to people who do, but i hope you guys are ok with me playing my way. i won't ignore good mech or flavor cases (which honestly i don't think ive seen yet), but i'm not going to dig into the game from that approach myself, it's just really not my thing.

readslist, not ordered within tiers:

top town tier (not superconfident, its d1, but still top town in my mind):

johan (indie caveat too, but i'm not seeing what everyone else is seeing for scumminess, everything that bothered nessos seems more like town sloppiness/dgaf attitude)

shanks (i think he plays similarly to me and the solvey mindset is probably just real and not for show; his level of engagement and constant prodding at people is kind of similar to my town playstyle sometimes. i've had this townread for awhile but wanted to see what xtmf was going to come up with)

townlean:

nessos (indie caveat, ultimately still don't feel like like he's on a scumteam the way he's played, but downtrended a bit due to staying on a single track)

elmage (i like his handling of nessos/alice, towny attitude in general)

aether9 (has felt skeptical and not appeasy, also just gut towny)

alice (still think her attitude to being tunneled is overall towny, but it's a weak reason. might be spewed not scum with nikamara if nikamara scum, due to his shading of her)

rej (explained in point 5) (does anybody remember who shaded/sussed rej earlier? might be relevant, but i don't remember)

haze with a z (explained in point 6)

sirsalt (liked his recent pushback to haze voting him, i could believe he's trying a new meta here, not that i've really read his nonturbo games. weakest of my townleans though, could see his rush to making a scumlist coming from scum.)

null to scumlean:

poison (downtrend explained in point 4)

soulkiller (not enough, cant read)

xtmf (not enough, cant read, maybe slightly scummy for basically promising work and then putting off to d2)

kyte (not enough, cant read, vaguely remember towny mech talk but dont rly wanna reread right now, not voting d1 ever anyway)

inotorious (literal 0 poster?)

scummy:

nikamara (had to re-iso this guy to remember what he did. he's only caught up to page 21, the only towny thing from him i felt was his post sussing alice? suspect could be a demon partner if ansa is town, because voted ansa and doesn't seem to address demon's existence, unless i missed it)

ansatsuken (probably not scum if poison or nikamara is, but still scummy independently)

demon (vote this pls)

there's a good chance i'm misclearing somebody in my town or townleans, but idk, i could see all the scum in null to below plus indies existing above? idk. i feel like i might have too many townleans for now, but they're all my honest feelings, so i'm not gonna lie and put them lower. i'm a god if i don't have any scumteam players above null tho (pure indies can be towny and i wouldnt feel bad if i towned any).

also pls dont nk me scum/vigs, i like d2s and im cute and fluffy.
bruh did you read this post how am i only tunneling demon

townreads actually count for something! esp if im right! if alice is town and demon is scum my d1 owned yours XD

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
moreover i am actually caring about what is practically feasible in this gamestate

don't blame me for correctly recognizing that only demon/ansa/nolynch are possible with the state of everybody's reads and trying to act based on that understanding

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most a tive player pushes his read + player too lazy to use search function asking same question again and again resulting in getting the same answer again and again
-> Most active players fault that the game focuses on the same spot

The logic of @SirSalt
And at this point I have to I start to get offended. This logic is nothing but wrong.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I totally disagree with this. Yeah I pushed my case against Alice. And I questioned people giving her a free pass, because for me it is a huge Stretch from believing to be targeted by a Bus Driver to end up being roleblocked confirmed by mod when talking about one and the same action. And it was also not my decision that Alice go and make "breadcrumb"-claiming to waste as much time as possible.

But back to the Point this doesn't mean people could have done other shit, right?
I didn't tell anyone one to stop building cases No they stopped in their own. Thats Not my fault. We are 18 player it is Not me alone who decides on who to focus.

Also I give out other thoughts, but Most ignore this stuff and jump back on my case against Alice ending up with me having to explain it again and again. Because Most of them even too lazy to iso post.
(Like I have to tell like 10 Times Johann softclaimed a lvl 0 town powerrole who needs protection)

Its fine for fluffy to.do almost nothing but tunneling in Demon from like the first post, but Nessos tunneling Alice is wrong shit :lok:
He who speaks the loudest is payed attention to. You were more insistent and louder. Like I said maybe state your case, walk away and see progression of thread. Sometimes watching and see how things go lets you see things better.

It's why i don't post too much, because i can observe players pushes, and agendas, their shading, redirecting etc.

But I think our style is different, yet I'm willing to give you a pass because you're not my main scum read

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most a tive player pushes his read + player too lazy to use search function asking same question again and again resulting in getting the same answer again and again
-> Most active players fault that the game focuses on the same spot

The logic of @SirSalt
And at this point I have to I start to get offended. This logic is nothing but wrong.
Good cause you offended me earlier. Glad I got even.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He who speaks the loudest is payed attention to.
Sry I recently played in a community where almost everyone speaks loud and if you don't speak loud you won't get any attention and end being forgotten.

I am not used to game with 1 post per hour, where player get blamed if they post more.

One for sure we definetly come from different places.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Important for the night phase!
Someone have to watch @Johan3113
When scum tries to stop him they shall bleed for it!

And I hope Johan understood my hidden message and managed to figure out who the Accelerator is!