Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone tried to kill Shanks, but it failed.
Nessos, Hamazura Shiage - Town, was killed.
Rej, Accelerator - Serial Accelerator - Town, was killed.
fluffy_rabbit, Yobou Banka - Mafia(2), was killed.

It is Day 3. With 13 alive, majority is reached at 7.

???'s Power Level has increased.

Nessos is replacing iNotorious
Hamazura Shiage
[End_Of_The_Century_Emperor]

Town
Eliminate all threats to the Town
Esper
Power Level -
Abilities -
[Cheater of Death] -
Hamazura can only be killed by characters with a Power Level of Saint-tier or higher, or ???
[Shiageluck] - Any abilities that are redirected towards Hamazura will fail.
[Dark Side Operative] - Hamazura can investigate a player every Night Phase, and will be told if that player is part of "The Dark Side of Academy City" or not. This does not necessarily indicate alignment.
Accelerator
[One_Way_Road]

Serial
Win when you are the last player alive.

Town
Eliinate all threats to the Town
Esper
Power Level -
Level 5 #1
Abilities -
[Vector Control] - All Hostile abilities, up to and including Saint powerlevel, will fail when targeting Accelerator. Accelerator can either reflect, or negate, these kills. Reflecting them will target the original attacker with a kill at the strength of Accelerator's Power Level. For Non-Hostile abilities, Accelerator will receive a list of the kinds of ability (i.e. Investigative, Protective) that are targeting him, but not who did them. Again, he can negate them, causing them to simply fail, or reflect them back to the user.

[Kill] - Once per Night Phase, Accelerator can kill a player.

[Disabled] - Accelerator, having been found by Last Order, is currently in the state "Disabled". ??? Mafia have been informed of this. For tonight and the following two night phases, he is unable to take any action, and kills made against him will subject to the Power Level ranking process that they normally would be. Once this period is over, Accelerator's role will change.

If Accelerator is targeted by Magic-side characters Three times, and survives, he will gain [Qliphah_Puzzle_545]. This will add ???.

If Accelerator is targeted by Last Order, he will become a member of the Town, and will share a Mason chat with Last Order. He can choose to reveal himself to Last Order if he so pleases, which will create a Mason chat between himself and Last Order. Should Last Order then be able to target him, he will become Town as normal. If Last Order has failed to target Accelerator by the end of Night 4, she will die and be removed from the game.
Yobou Banka
Psychokinesis

Mafia

Eliminate all threats to your Mafia
Esper
Power Level -
Level 4
Abilities -
[Psychokinesis] -
Can redirect one player to another. Hostile abilities at Saint-level or higher will be unaffected by this.
[Informant] - Yobou will be informed as to which Esper powers have targeted ??? Mafia after every Night Phase.
[Enforcer] - Yobou can make the factional kill if ??? and ??? cannot do so. If Yobou makes the kill, it cannot be redirected.

Mafia Chat - (link)

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn Demon.... He should have claimed he can Control Item members and have to kill I would have believes him...

2 Mafia Teams confirmed
So we have to deal with God's Right Seed and Hound Dog as I have mentioned last DP.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kek. Are you distancing/bussing or taking the advantage of him being inactive. No matter what you are a scum yourself.
I don't even have time for this BS this phase, I missed a few details due to the time spent arguing with you last phase, if you have evidence, or an action results let us know or just keep quiet

I know for a fact that Ansatsuken is guilty
we should lynch him instead

• Haha
Reactions: Aether9 and Poison