[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
454💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Votecount table(note that I am adding this in backwards order because of how the search goes):
Person Being votedPeople voting them
demon(8 votes, L-1)shanks, nessos, haze, rej, xtmf, nikamara, rabbit, salt
rej(1 vote, L-8)demon
ace(1 vote, L-8)poison
not votingeveryone else
If I missed a vote, please let me know and I had to do two separate searches to include the unvotes so if I accidentally messed that up, sorry.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote count incoming, but I believe Majority is very close if not already hit. To that end, once I see it has been hit I'll just end the day, noting which post it ended on.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, VoteLynch: @Demon

I've tried to interact with you to figure out your alignment, but you've completely ignored me.
Since we all agree Demon is probably scum, let's reach majority lynch please, a no lynch is bad, at least we know our town core now, we can move with that. If Demon flips town it won't overly damage us, since he hasn't been contributing
Majority was reached as of this post (this was double checked, no mistake).

Day ending imminently. Friendly reminder to wind down posting once you see this to prevent night posting.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Demon, Meltdowner - Town, was lynched.
It is Night 2. Day 3 will begin within 24 hours of this post.

Mugino Shizuri
Meltdowner

[Atomic_Destruction]

Town w/Condition
Eliminate all threats to the Town. Additionally, you have a win condition specific to you that you must also fulfill - Kill Hamazura Shiage, or be voting him during a successful lynch on him.
Esper
Power Level -
Level 5 #4
Abilities -
[Particle Waveform High-Speed Cannon] -
Can kill a player, once per Night Phase. This ability cannot be blocked by any active ability.
[ITEM Leader] - Mugino can use one of the following, each Night Phase:
[Takitsubo Rikou - AIM Stalker] - Can investigate a player each Night Phase, and will receive results indicating whether or not they are Hamazura Shiage. Will also receive results on if they have targeted Hamazura Shiage, or if Hamazura Shiage has targeted them, and how many cycles ago that occurred. If Hamazura is killed or lynched, and Mugino has satisfied that part of her win condition, then this ability will change.​
[Kinuhata Saiai - Offence Armour] - Mugino will survive any kill attempts this phase. If she is targeted by a kill two ranks greater than her own, she will lose this ability.​
[Particle_Destabiliser] - Mugino is unaffected by abilities targeting her from one Esper rank above her own.
[Meltdowner] - Any time Mugino fails to kill a player, she will gain one "Meltdowner" counter. If she has 3 Meltdowner counters, she can consume them all, and her [Particle Waveform High-Speed Cannon] will bypass all defences. Afterwards, Mugino will die.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: Chikombo and Rej