Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop sucking Minato's ****

Didn't Naruto accomplish the same speed feat ? The altercation proved Naruto > Minato > Raikage in terms of speed, nothing more bro

Finally, someone that isn't bias x D

If Minato can separate, he has a higher pct of winning, if he doesn't, he gets baby shake LOL

Actually no noone can be faster than Minato they can only be on par with him, but they are not (not even Naruto) because FTG = instant

only thing faster than instant would be going back in time

but the speed of FTG is only a sideeffect, he didnt need its real power against anyone except the Kyubi and even then he only started to use the true Power of FTG (let me explain: mark the target, teleport their attack backk on them (if he can do that with a TBB he can do it with basically any attack and noone can dodge instant ... and and before you say he didnt hit anyone with that TBB, he didtn hit Kyubi with it because it was in the village, than you say you would have to mark it forst than i say just throw a damn Kunai to it)|teleport a huge boulder on the marked target, again instant = noone can dodge| or throw kunai, teleport, throw kunai again, teleport, throw kunai again ... you ate a km up leave the kunai there, now teleport the mark there and thousands and thousands of other posibilityes)

and again noone yet is pn par with his speed

and a i think a lot of Kages, especially hokages can beat a jinchuuriki

PS:

As secret to FTG was that he hits him at the spot he just teleported but Minato would be too fast for that

Last edited:

Mr Byte

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both have full Intel on each side x D
Unmatched by Raiton Armor v1, but what about v2?
Raikage couldn't hit Naruto, which was Kishi's move in saying Naruto is the fastest ever ! Why else would he do that?

So Minato's gonna easily take care of the Raikage, then he's gonna come beat a Jinchuriki? I doubt any 'Kage can do that !

You're not taking into account the chakra he would lose fighting one of these beasts, nonetheless both.

Remember when A' found out his FTG secret, and he tries going for B', who turned things around on him?

I'm not bias, but I think it's fair to say A, B wins this.
Because he revealed his knife doesnt mean he turned it around goshhh
There is no secret to FTG if you cant keep up you cant keep up PERIOD
Raikage couldnt hit Minato nor could he hit Naruto so in your worldd that makes Naruto the fastest ever doesnt it PLEASE:flaw:

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually no noone can be faster than Minato they can only be on par with him, but they are not (not even Naruto) because FTG = instant

only thing faster than instant would be going back in time

but the speed of FTG is only a sideeffect, he didnt need its real power against anyone except the Kyubi and even then he only started to use the true Power of FTG (let me explain: mark the target, teleport their attack backk on them (if he can do that with a TBB he can do it with basically any attack and noone can dodge instant ... and and before you say he didnt hit anyone with that TBB, he didtn hit Kyubi with it because it was in the village, than you say you would have to mark it forst than i say just throw a damn Kunai to it)|teleport a huge boulder on the marked target, again instant = noone can dodge| or throw kunai, teleport, throw kunai again, teleport, throw kunai again ... you ate a km up leave the kunai there, now teleport the mark there and thousands and thousands of other posibilityes)

and again noone yet is pn par with his speed

and a i think a lot of Kages, especially hokages can beat a jinchuuriki

PS:

As secret to FTG was that he hits him at the spot he just teleported but Minato would be too fast for that
Naruto is faster than Minato, Kyubi > FTG

Anyways, why are people acting like he's gonna teleport A' here, kick his ass, then teleport back to B' and kick his ass? LOL, that is true fanboyism.

Because he revealed his knife doesnt mean he turned it around goshhh
There is no secret to FTG if you cant keep up you cant keep up PERIOD
Raikage couldnt hit Minato nor could he hit Naruto so in your worldd that makes Naruto the fastest ever doesnt it PLEASE:flaw:
Minato teleported, Naruto used RAW SPEED ! Naruto is the fastest ever

FTG you have to see where you are going, and if A gets in front of those Kunai before Minato gets there, he runs into a FIST!

Mr Byte

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Anyways, why are people acting like he's gonna teleport A' here, kick his ass, then teleport back to B' and kick his ass? LOL, that is true fanboyism.

FTG you have to see where you are going, and if A gets in front of those Kunai before Minato gets there, he runs into a FIST!
If he gets to the Kunai before Minato gets there
most stupid statement ever..i am no longer arguing with you after that...because you will forever hate Minato anything we tell you will not penetrate thate hate

FTG is not a case of speed it is instant so Narutos Raw speed will still not be as fast as FTG...
Im done gonna watch some movies:D

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's the bottom line, when A and B first squared off against Minato, the battle seeemed one sided towards Minato until him and B were at a stalmate, however the fact that Minato was able to plant the seal on B without anybody noticing until the moment he used it shows a great deal of stratigics from Minato. A and B are observent shinobi and have a fair intlligence but they're not up to par with Minato's. Minato is strong however not as strong as A and B together. No way is Minato going to be dumb enough to take both on at the same time if he were to have a full out match against the two. Minato is a smart stratigist and his skills back him up. A and B individually and combine are deadly powerful and can fair observing how their opponents fight. It's essentially brains vs. brons and when people say brains over brons it's not always true. You need a certian level of power to back up your brain, and you need a certian level of brain to back up your bron. thinking of a strategy and then not being able to do anything about it is worthless just as worthless as swinging wildly without having a clue what you're doing. This match can go either way and there's no way to tell who could win. Each shinobi has a ratio of intelect to skill/power that could allow them to win. Even if this is two on one the fact that the one has the ability to make it one on one could change everything and it would still be two on one because he'd have to go back to fight the other meaning he's still using up the same amount of chakra if he fought both together.

Possible outcomes that we will never know

Minato defeates both
Minato defeats one but dies
Both defeat Minato
All three die.

Last edited:

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he gets to the Kunai before Minato gets there
most stupid statement ever..i am no longer arguing with you after that...because you will forever hate Minato anything we tell you will not penetrate thate hate

FTG is not a case of speed it is instant so Narutos Raw speed will still not be as fast as FTG...
Im done gonna watch some movies:D
That was the entire reason Minato left A' to go fight B', because he found out it's weakness (He has to know where the Kunai is targeting), otherwise A' can just go to the Kunai before he does and punch him when he teleports.

Dude, what was the whole point of Rikudo Mode's speed if it wasn't meant to be the secret to beating Madara? He surpassed Minato! Accept this.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

LOL kyubi > FTG, sorry but you just proved you know nothing

And dont use that "raw speed" bullcrap its gettin old

I highly dout A can even tell what Mark he teleports to unless he is suddenly a sensor type ninja, He also uses multiple marked kunai so i would be impossible to just guess.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude minato wins this because according to their fight, minato left A and B alive, minato could have stabbed bee and teleported away but he did not for some reason, its only after he stood there for like 3 seconds did bee put his sword against him. then he could always defeat A pretty with moderate difficulty cause A's big advantage is that he is faster than most of the shinobi he fights but in this case minato can always go behind him like he did b4 in the manga and kill him with rasengan or whatever. If by chance bee has enough time to use TBB then he can teleport it onto bee himself and kill him. i see him winning this based on his intelect and what we have seen from him in the manga

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A & B arent the best tag team by far

id say Nagato and itachi or Hashirama and Tobirama or Naruto and Sasuke or Minato and Madara ... would all make a hell of a better 2 man team

Minato can take on them 1 on 1, mark them, hit bee with As super punches and hit A with a TBB LOL

I know you hate that Minato has so many fans ... but you know there is a reason for that ... Kishi made him so awesome ... dont like it? ... go complain to him
hashirama and tobirama r the bests.....well but they didnt show that in the manga(except 1 kick to hiruzen and few while he was in bringer of darkness)

well to this thread minato will win, cos he could do sage mode too(its indirectly said), that means he can summon all frogs including that fukasaku and shima too...and with them make massive combo attack(like jiraiya did) and take at least by a part eight tails and then with super ultra big ball rasengan spam him(well i think that he can use kage bunshit, cant he?)+ against raikage he wins with ftg after some uses....

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
look at all the things you gave Raikage and Bee and loook at what you gave Minato
Bias Much
Also you said Past experience means that FTG will not work
but FTG which is a move that is based on speed has proven unmatchable by Raikage because He couldnt hit Naruto when he used it. Who says he will hit someone who has fully mastered the Jutsu
Huh? What are you talking about? Naruto dont have FTG. He was just faster than Raikage.