A, B v. Minato Namikaze

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A, B- World's Greatest Tag-Team, Both excellent Raiton users, B fully tamed his Jinchuriki, A has gotten Raiton Armor v2 since the altercation, Samehada, Raikage has both his arms & knows the secret of Minato's FTG.

Minato- Fourth Hokage, One of the smartest ninja ever (Although, arrogant IMO), FTG, Let's give him Futon, since Naruto's of that element, he has the same Intel on A, B when he first met them.

Fight is taking place in Kumo !

Last edited:

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd go with minato too he would just teleport them to another place and fight them 1v1 after he beat one he fight again the other one and he win tadamxd

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd go with minato too he would just teleport them to another place and fight them 1v1 after he beat one he fight again the other one and he win tadamxd
makes sense so i agree. also, it seems to me that this fight was set up for A and B to win but they would still lose in my opinion.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Impossible, they'll double lariat him if he tries that

Short-range is not his type, he's more long-range in my opinion !

His best bet is to have Kirabi go Hachibi, then send him somewhere so he can square off with Raikage

makes sense so i agree. also, it seems to me that this fight was set up for A and B to win but they would still lose in my opinion.
He's essentially facing 2 Beasts, and the only way to win is to outsmart them, but that's impossible since they have FTG Intel..

Only way he's winning is to trick KB into going Hachibi-mode

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Impossible, they'll double lariat him if he tries that

Short-range is not his type, he's more long-range in my opinion !

His best bet is to have Kirabi go Hachibi, then send him somewhere so he can square off with Raikage
minato's FTG is pro he would win they couldnt catch with double lariat i think so this is my theory he could just teleport them and fight 1on1 cuz both on same time then minato would lose...O.O

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think he'd be able to beat them both, he can space/time barrier Bee's biggest move the TBB, move faster then either of them and has the best reflexes in the world and could leave marked kunai some where ahead of time and teleport A or B away from the other and take them down one at a time and he could keep warping them back to pre-marked areas when they run back to where hes fighting the other brother if he marks them both at some point.

Mr Byte

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL Stop Being Biased
Minato will win
Just Because they have Intel on FTG doesnt mean they can stop it..Raikage couldnt Stop Narutos FTG
The wont be able Lariat him..stop being Anti-Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minato's FTG is pro he would win they couldnt catch with double lariat i think so this is my theory he could just teleport them and fight 1on1 cuz both on same time then minato would lose...O.O
They have full Intel on his FTG, so it wouldn't be as effective: Remember when Minato left A', once he found out his secret? Only way Minato wins, is if he can separate them, and don't act like 1v1 is gonna be easy either.

i think he'd be able to beat them both, he can space/time barrier Bee's biggest move the TBB, move faster then either of them and has the best reflexes in the world and could leave marked kunai some where ahead of time and teleport A or B away from the other and take them down one at a time and he could keep warping them back to pre-marked areas when they run back to where hes fighting the other brother if he marks them both at some point.
Minato won't win because he's basically fighting two Bijou, and he has shown zero skill in Genjutsu which is A's weakness, and his only Ninjutsu is Rasengan, which does zero damage to Hachibi. If he can separate, he might win, but remember we're talking about v2 Raikage, not the younger one.

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They have full Intel on his FTG, so it wouldn't be as effective: Remember when Minato left A', once he found out his secret? Only way Minato wins, is if he can separate them, and don't act like 1v1 is gonna be easy either.

Minato won't win because he's basically fighting two Bijou, and he has shown zero skill in Genjutsu which is A's weakness, and his only Ninjutsu is Rasengan, which does zero damage to Hachibi. If he can separate, he might win, but remember we're talking about v2 Raikage, not the younger one.

lol really stop being anti-minato u put this thred just cuz he pwned raikage ass even raikage said that no one could surpase him even if they know about FTG they couldnt stop FTG if it was another one maybe they win but not on minato the alive and dead fastest ninja in the shinobi world:D

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Minato can seperate them (which I believe he can) he would be able to come out on top. Also his techniques demonstrated have been mainly close range. Not doubt that Minato is smarter (stratigically I believe) then both of them but I see this as going either way.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A & B arent the best tag team by far

id say Nagato and itachi or Hashirama and Tobirama or Naruto and Sasuke or Minato and Madara ... would all make a hell of a better 2 man team

Minato can take on them 1 on 1, mark them, hit bee with As super punches and hit A with a TBB LOL

I know you hate that Minato has so many fans ... but you know there is a reason for that ... Kishi made him so awesome ... dont like it? ... go complain to him

Mr Byte

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A & B arent the best tag team by far

id say Nagato and itachi or Hashirama and Tobirama or Naruto and Sasuke or Minato and Madara ... would all make a hell of a better 2 man team

Minato can take on them 1 on 1, mark them, hit bee with As super punches and hit A with a TBB LOL
I agree.
Ur sig makes me wonder when Kakashi will die:(

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol really stop being anti-minato u put this thred just cuz he pwned raikage ass even raikage said that no one could surpase him even if they know about FTG they couldnt stop FTG if it was another one maybe they win but not on minato the alive and dead fastest ninja in the shinobi world:D
Stop sucking Minato's ****

Didn't Naruto accomplish the same speed feat ? The altercation proved Naruto > Minato > Raikage in terms of speed, nothing more bro

If Minato can seperate them (which I believe he can) he would be able to come out on top. Also his techniques demonstrated have been mainly close range. Not doubt that Minato is smarter (stratigically I believe) then both of them but I see this as going either way.
Finally, someone that isn't bias x D

If Minato can separate, he has a higher pct of winning, if he doesn't, he gets baby shake LOL

Mr Byte

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Didn't Naruto accomplish the same speed feat ? The altercation proved Naruto > Minato > Raikage in terms of speed, nothing more bro

If Minato can separate, he has a higher pct of winning, if he doesn't, he gets baby shake LOL

look at all the things you gave Raikage and Bee and loook at what you gave Minato
Bias Much
Also you said Past experience means that FTG will not work
but FTG which is a move that is based on speed has proven unmatchable by Raikage because He couldnt hit Naruto when he used it. Who says he will hit someone who has fully mastered the Jutsu

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

im not a minato fan... and im not sucking his .... but im telling the truth that he **** raikage his a piece of dross for him so dont get angry is a cartoon after all:)

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
look at all the things you gave Raikage and Bee and loook at what you gave Minato
Bias Much
Also you said Past experience means that FTG will not work
but FTG which is a move that is based on speed has proven unmatchable by Raikage because He couldnt hit Naruto when he used it. Who says he will hit someone who has fully mastered the Jutsu
Both have full Intel on each side x D
Unmatched by Raiton Armor v1, but what about v2?
Raikage couldn't hit Naruto, which was Kishi's move in saying Naruto is the fastest ever ! Why else would he do that?

im not a minato fan... and im not sucking his .... but im telling the truth that he **** raikage his a piece of dross for him so dont get angry is a cartoon after all:)
So Minato's gonna easily take care of the Raikage, then he's gonna come beat a Jinchuriki? I doubt any 'Kage can do that !

You're not taking into account the chakra he would lose fighting one of these beasts, nonetheless both.

Remember when A' found out his FTG secret, and he tries going for B', who turned things around on him?

I'm not bias, but I think it's fair to say A, B wins this.