Kakashi Fang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unfair because 1st and 2nd are sealed and cant be reanimated any more......You should stick to current states.

Without the unfair edos A,B,C,and,D would win.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unfair because 1st and 2nd are sealed and cant be reanimated any more......You should stick to current states.

Without the unfair edos A,B,C,and,D would win.
ok but it is also unfair that he is restricted to two edos he can bring back like 5 kage lvl ninjas like muu, 2nd mizukage, nagato, izuna and whoever else is legendary in the naruto world then the sanin would win. they were restricted in one way but also given good ppl like the senju bros. if they had top tier ninjas in quantity like that it would be extremely easy for the sanin to win due to sheer differnce in numbers and strength.

protentiality

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara says that hashirama didnt win he only let him win to get his dna idiot go back to his fight with konan and also i dont care hwta you say his blitz will kill any one of them so quit getting mad kid u know im right
That's not what he said i think u misunderstood. he said something about pretending to die so that he could do something something or wateva but that could mean he was getting beat then thought that would be better than dying he's not going to go into a fight just to lose.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@narutoking even if madra said tha he did t to get dna, he still got hurt so badly that he could not recover for decades that is a big ass whooping in my book, if hashirama was that weak then he would not have to pretend to lose he can just win and get his dna. think about it man. He knew that hashirama was strong as hell. He even admits that he is his biggest rival and hates him the most but also admires him and that is because of his strength ppl who are rivals just for clarification narutoking are close in terms of strength. So now i hope you understand

Kakashi Fang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok but it is also unfair that he is restricted to two edos he can bring back like 5 kage lvl ninjas like muu, 2nd mizukage, nagato, izuna and whoever else is legendary in the naruto world then the sanin would win. they were restricted in one way but also given good ppl like the senju bros. if they had top tier ninjas in quantity like that it would be extremely easy for the sanin to win due to sheer differnce in numbers and strength.
Ok whatever!
To even perform IWR it takes too much preparation and time.
Just as Orochimaru had already prepared his edo's when fighting Sarutobi.
And how Kabuto had already prepared them at Madara's base when he encountered madara.

Like i said it is unfair to give them edo's right off the bat because if A was to prepare he would bring the Amber Purifying Pot to use against the edos and its a wrap.

Mr Byte

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Sannin Will Win
666 threads are always stupid...ever since i joined he makes these stupid Vs Threads
but the rules of the fight are always biased towards 1 side...he always has a side in mind that he wants to win. So it is best not to argue with him.

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Sannin Will Win
666 threads are always stupid...ever since i joined he makes these stupid Vs Threads
but the rules of the fight are always biased towards 1 side...he always has a side in mind that he wants to win. So it is best not to argue with him.
lol i only saw this thread today, couldn' be bothered reading through it, but from the first page i cant even tell who his siding with :|
personali i think one either oro or jiraiya alone would take abcd on lol

The MF Point Of Perfection

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so 1st i'm a ABCD fan but normal logic tells me sannin win.. Ok so edo tensei's summon like in about 4 sec O_O cant be stopped from summoning, cant be killed... only seals that we havent seen from them.. If B goes 8-tails hashirama can control the bijuu inside him making it going berserk thus killing B. A's speed is LOL! but if Jiraiya can enter SM before getting killed than A dies, cuz jiraiya can sense him and just counter him in a split of a sec, Darui is ok.. strong smart but tsunade.. u underestimate her.. that raw strenght + med jutsus.. but C... he's a real problem cuz we've seen none of the sannin's are genjutsu type >_> so i would say A,B,D dead and sannin's dead leaving C vs 2 edo tensei's... team sannin, thus being killed, win O_O

Dukeofhell

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol i only saw this thread today, couldn' be bothered reading through it, but from the first page i cant even tell who his siding with :|
personali i think one either oro or jiraiya alone would take abcd on lol

lol if you knew him you will know he worships the raikage and kumo ninjas, thats why he made unfair rules and lies.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok whatever!
To even perform IWR it takes too much preparation and time.
Just as Orochimaru had already prepared his edo's when fighting Sarutobi.
And how Kabuto had already prepared them at Madara's base when he encountered madara.

Like i said it is unfair to give them edo's right off the bat because if A was to prepare he would bring the Amber Purifying Pot to use against the edos and its a wrap.
you are wrong all needs is prep and if you don't know this oro has a bunch of human sacrifices for edo tensei. he is always ready with edo tensei becos in his hideout he has like 1000 ppl and you kno he kills a lot of them and some of them he just uses it for edo but stopped because his arms got destroyed by the 3rd but oro is healthy so he can use edo and it literally takes him like 4-5 seconds to pull the summoninngs up go watch his fight with the 3rd and the only reason one of them(last one which is minato) took so long to come up was beacuse it did not belong in the pure world and cannot be used because minato was sealed.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol if you knew him you will know he worships the raikage and kumo ninjas, thats why he made unfair rules and lies.
completely agree man he gave the kumo nin the sage tools which are not their weapons to them so they could win and he also took away edo tensei all so that the kumo nin win.

Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
completely agree man he gave the kumo nin the sage tools which are not their weapons to them so they could win and he also took away edo tensei all so that the kumo nin win.
yeah it should be A,Bee, and darui vs the three sannin without edo tensei. that would be a better debate.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he dont worship kumo ninjas he just hates leaf ninjas.
yeah it should be A,Bee, and darui vs the three sannin without edo tensei. that would be a better debate.
That is still bad that he shows that much bias towards leaf ninjas and makes it out that they lose.

No shee is seriously nothing really he is weaker than darui and can be taken by someone like a big frog teh fight without edo tensei makes it much harder for the leaf side but it still goes to them becos they are all kage lvl ninja and have unique powers that would help them win. oro is immortal, jiraya with sage mode and his frog songs are mazing and tsunade with her immortality jutsu might and med skills are also key part in the fight and i think it gives them slight edge because oro is formidable with his summons and many other forbidden techs and jiraya can probably slow down A with his dark swamp tech or if he has enough time frog song. C and Darui can beat by tsunade.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really tink tsunade is being underestimated. C & D cant win against tsunade. I realised edo tensei ar not as strong as when alive. In life hiruzen can neva defeat 1st nd 2nd. D sanin wins