arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol d and c and bee are distractions while A picks them off one by one by one . bee will put his tentacle acroos darkswamp and let A run over
bee is alredy fighting someone others like oro won't let bee stand there and are u forgetting about hasirama he can stop the bee from using the tentacle using mokuton. and tsunade and tobirama are going against the c and d so they can't do anything. Jiraya wins that one.

thenarutoking

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bee is alredy fighting someone others like oro won't let bee stand there and are u forgetting about hasirama he can stop the bee from using the tentacle using mokuton. and tsunade and tobirama are going against the c and d so they can't do anything. Jiraya wins that one.
mokuton wont work because bee has control over 8 tails and can use it as he pleases

Shirohige

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sannin Lose, C & D beat tsunade every time, tsunade is only strong in taijutsu and c & d can be long - short range fighters, you are forgetting that darui also has storm element and techs like lazer circus and such, so tsunade dies.

if jiriya starts in sage mode then i think A loses by a tad, but if not jiriya gets beaten, but darui or c might end up helping if j-man goes into sage mode.

B vs oro bee would screw tobirama because lightning is weak to water, but would have a hard time against hirashima and darui or c would most likely intervene to help Bee then they would have oro beat.

In the end though i think the sannin + 1st and 2nd hokages Lose.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man none of you guys give valid resons like how in he world is raikage gonna kill oro who never dies by taijutsu. A's speed is not everything things like black swamp cn slow him down and once his speed is gone that is jiraya can overwhelm him with oodama rasengan barrage. As for bee i think manda, and the 5 big toads and oro could on par with him. As for shee and darui, tsunade using her immortality jutsu can take hits and kill them with the help from katsuyu. And once all the fights are over and bee is the only one left they can all kill him.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man none of you guys give valid resons like how in he world is raikage gonna kill oro who never dies by taijutsu. A's speed is not everything things like black swamp cn slow him down and once his speed is gone that is jiraya can overwhelm him with oodama rasengan barrage. As for bee i think manda, and the 5 big toads and oro could on par with him. As for shee and darui, tsunade using her immortality jutsu can take hits and kill them with the help from katsuyu. And once all the fights are over and bee is the only one left they can all kill him.
Hachibi is the strongest Beast in the fight, so he would kill those Summoning no problem. Also, I think you're underestimated A thinking he will be killed by Jiraiya. Why the hell would A give him time to prep Sage Mode..

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hachibi is the strongest Beast in the fight, so he would kill those Summoning no problem. Also, I think you're underestimated A thinking he will be killed by Jiraiya. Why the hell would A give him time to prep Sage Mode..
ok listen he does not need sage mode because he can use black swamp and once A is slowed down he can be killed by either kusangi that oro has or a barrage of oodama rasengan, toad fire all or whatever fatal techs jiraya has and no one walks in one piece after that. You are underestimating oro he is one of the strongest characters in the show he knows many forbidden techs and he can survive anything except for seals like itachi did. Hachibi is not invincible and can be held down by elite summons like manda, gmabunta and his companions, have you seen the nine tails just being held down by gamabunta but instead there are 5 others helping him and not mention oro can fight along side. Tsunade would wi against C and darui with her immortality jutsu and can come and heal anyone or fight with katsuyu. Once A and B are down they can all focus on bee and jiray can also go into sage mode by that time and they would be unstoppable. The sanin have excellent teamwork and have superior intelligence than their opponents.

prey01hawk

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
really dude the 1st hokage is enough for B and the 2nd or oro by himself is enough for A and jiraya can just go help out ppl like tsunade and fight's over
Dude im agreeing. With you that the sannins will win ... but you make it seems alike you think it will be a walk in the park.....

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude im agreeing. With you that the sannins will win ... but you make it seems alike you think it will be a walk in the park.....
sorry i didn't mean for it to sound like that but it would be a tough fight but i think the they would win with moderate difficulty becos dude they are the senju bros but nevertheless is not an easy fight. I just replied really fast becos i wanted to counter the stupid bs that narutking said and i was just wanted to modify one the things you said. you said that hashirama and oro are needed to kill bee but i thought hashirama was enough becos he can restrain bee's hachibi and pretty much beat him afterwars becos bee without his beast is not nearly strong enough to take on the 1st hokage. But yea i agree with you that it is a difficult fight but one that is extremely close 50-50 fight.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok listen he does not need sage mode because he can use black swamp and once A is slowed down he can be killed by either kusangi that oro has or a barrage of oodama rasengan, toad fire all or whatever fatal techs jiraya has and no one walks in one piece after that. You are underestimating oro he is one of the strongest characters in the show he knows many forbidden techs and he can survive anything except for seals like itachi did. Hachibi is not invincible and can be held down by elite summons like manda, gmabunta and his companions, have you seen the nine tails just being held down by gamabunta but instead there are 5 others helping him and not mention oro can fight along side. Tsunade would wi against C and darui with her immortality jutsu and can come and heal anyone or fight with katsuyu. Once A and B are down they can all focus on bee and jiray can also go into sage mode by that time and they would be unstoppable. The sanin have excellent teamwork and have superior intelligence than their opponents.
B isn't gonna just stand there and let his bro. die from a damn sword. If Sasuke CS2 took care of Orochimaru, Raikage can.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
B isn't gonna just stand there and let his bro. die from a damn sword. If Sasuke CS2 took care of Orochimaru, Raikage can.
this is a healthy oro like you said the one sasuke killed was an extremely frail and sick orochimaru he was like dying from pain and sasuke was just being a pusy and attacked him when he was not at his full strength and oro still did not die that should say something about his abilities even when he was that sick. he didn't even die from amaterasu and only the sword of totusuka that finally sealed him forever.