[Predictions] 616 Prediction [Spoilers]

ObiFan

Member
281 posts 32 reactions
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
281
Reaction score
32
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hinata and Naruto charge with a new made attack called "Naruto and Hinata's Kurama Rasengan" at the Juubi about to fire another sphere into the battlefield.They jump and direct the rasengan at the sphere which releases instantly.Suddenly everything lights up and everyone covers their eyes.Obito glares at the direction of the light with an angered face,while Madara looks at Obito with an emoitonless face.He thinks to himself "He is not giving up!".The light dissappears and reveals a hopeful image.The Juubi's arm-tails were cut-off because of the large impact between the sphere and the rasengan.A loud roar is heard from the Juubi as everyone yells in an excited mood.Hinata and Naruto land on the ground as Hinata smiles at Naruto and thinks back to the time she was pursuing him and now she finally reaches his hand and then squints her eyes as her smile grows longer.Naruto looks at her wondering what happened.She says it's nothing.Obito snaps from his thoughts and sees they're distracted.Naruto says "Okay,we don't have time to waste!I have a plan!".Hinata answers "What is it?".He thinks for a moment and says "We need to target Madara.Kakashi-sensei will take care of the other guy!".Hinata nods and replies "Right."They proceed on as Naruto makes two kage-bunshins-one to distract the Juubi and the other to help Kakashi out against Obito.Then they make another rasengan and jump to Madara.As he sees the upcoming enemy,he aims at them with his hand as a sign he will perform Shinra Tensei.They still proceed on,but to no avail.The force from the Shinra Tensei is far too strong and pushes them back.They crash to the ground and the rasengan explodes in their hands.Naruto and Hinata are separated.Obito says "We've got them separated.Now it's our chance!"Obito activates his MS as tough going to the other dimension and then performs a swirling fire technique pointing at Hinata.To be continued...
 
Last edited:

Joten Uchiha

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,971 posts 164 reactions
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
1,971
Reaction score
164
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I read the first Line and hated it.
 

Reuky

Member
210 posts 5 reactions
Joined
May 16, 2012
Messages
210
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Read the first word and hated it.
 

Ōkami

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,781 posts 2,396 reactions
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
21,781
Reaction score
2,396
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
you never learn to skip lines in first grade did you?
 

ObiFan

Member
281 posts 32 reactions
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
281
Reaction score
32
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well take your time and read it.I put some effort you know.
 

Kages

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,549 posts 877 reactions
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
16,549
Reaction score
877
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hmm Kurama Rasengan..
 

Ventalus

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,663 posts 303 reactions
Joined
Dec 21, 2012
Messages
3,663
Reaction score
303
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The Juubi's arm-tails were cut-off because of the large impact between the sphere and the rasengan.A loud roar is heard from the Juubi as everyone yells in an excited mood

Underestimate Juubi more please lol.

Anyway good try.
 

Reuky

Member
210 posts 5 reactions
Joined
May 16, 2012
Messages
210
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
it sounds ridiculous but nice try mate.
 

ObiFan

Member
281 posts 32 reactions
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
281
Reaction score
32
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ok,what is with this "I read the first word and hated it!" Have some respect!I didn't make it for the Emmys here,I made it for plain entertainment,nothing more-nothing less.
 

Valen

Banned
Veteran
4,087 posts 392 reactions
Joined
Oct 6, 2012
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
392
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You guys read the first words/lines?

My eyes were already burning by a single glance at the wall of text

I'm amazed
 

rollin

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,793 posts 1,000 reactions
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
8,793
Reaction score
1,000
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
it was fun to read
sorry about all the other comments people put
i can't see how people can be rude to someone they don't even know
 

Zorø

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,729 posts 687 reactions
Joined
Oct 24, 2012
Messages
11,729
Reaction score
687
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
your retarded
 

ObiFan

Member
281 posts 32 reactions
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
281
Reaction score
32
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That's what I'm talking about.I don't make it for the aplauds or for grammatical correction,I make it for entertainment (that means fun)
 

wtfisthisguy

Member
16 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The first line sounds like a name the wonder twins would use for a power.
 

ObiFan

Member
281 posts 32 reactions
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
281
Reaction score
32
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I admit.I admit.I don't handle criticism that well,but whatevs.I bet I can handle THIS.
 

Valen

Banned
Veteran
4,087 posts 392 reactions
Joined
Oct 6, 2012
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
392
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Your-possesion
You're-points out an opinion about a certain person...
CHECK YOUR GRAMMAR!

Nice comeback

Liked/Thanked/Repped now
 
Top