[Predictions] 616 Prediction [Spoilers]

ObiFan

Member
281 posts 32 reactions
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
281
Reaction score
32
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice comeback

Liked/Thanked/Repped now

I don't want to make comebacks,but insulting someone with a low grammatical grade like THIS...ridiculous...just...no...ridiculous.
 

NowsTheTime

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
643 posts 49 reactions
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
643
Reaction score
49
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well take your time and read it.I put some effort you know.

Well if you had the effort to write this wack prediction couldn't you have at least spaced it out so I can read it?
 

KGB Kakuzu

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,448 posts 1,621 reactions
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
12,448
Reaction score
1,621
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well sorry you caught some hatters....not bad I enjoyed it.

I don't see them chopping up the Juubi nor do I see Hinata just doing a random eye stare XD, but they could deffinately stop to chat a plan!

Not bad!
 

NowsTheTime

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
643 posts 49 reactions
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
643
Reaction score
49
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You guys read the first words/lines?

My eyes were already burning by a single glance at the wall of text

I'm amazed

^^
 

WhistleBlower

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,716 posts 1,798 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
27,716
Reaction score
1,798
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
mmm, seems interesting.....but srsly i don't believe kishi would kill hinata as soon as this. like come on neji just died
 
Top