284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, no questions.
===============

Suddenly a bunch of snakes appear around me on the floor trying to bind me, it is then that I look down at the snakes to see exactly how many there are so that I could deal with them properly, I can see that the chakra in my body is disturbed which forced me to believe that I was in a genjutsu. I then charge chakra into my eye and dispel the Genjutsu.

Question. Does charging chakra into my eye to dispel the gen count as 1/3 moves in a turn?

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still doubt that can be done altogether. When I was thought Sharingan, they told me I could see it was a genjutsu, but I still needed to use a jutsu to get out of it.

Is there something I don't know..? xD

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them.The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
==========

I mean it would be pointless otherwise to have to use another technique to get out of it. What's the point of Being an Uchiha? Lol.

Not going against your word or anything. But I could have sworn that I saw something to that effect of only having to channel chakra into your eyes to dispel the Gen. I just can't remember if it counted as a move or not. The "piercing" thru a Genjutsu being the charging chakra into their eye. Can you check into it with me?

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thats funny. I was going to tell you that after asking around for a bit I had come to the conclusion that you DON"T need a jutsu to get out of it lol. Goes to ask Dante and Scorps. Especially Dante. And lol Pink looks good on Leafy. Glad u changed ur name lol.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats funny. I was going to tell you that after asking around for a bit I had come to the conclusion that you DON"T need a jutsu to get out of it lol. Goes to ask Dante and Scorps. Especially Dante. And lol Pink looks good on Leafy. Glad u changed ur name lol.
Well, let's believe them then. From the training I always received, I never can be sure. Beside that I'm not good in rp, so yeah, I ask things a lot. People always seem to say different things however >_>
Thanks, a lot of people like this name better too lol.

I'm sorry. I wish I could answer all questions and be certain and all, but I cannot. RP mods can, so I guess you're right.
So, that leaves one thing imo, as you might or might not know you will need to use of your three moves of a turn to activate your 3T sharingan. However, after you have had your 3T for a month you can do this passively, thus without using a move of a turn. As this is relevant, I thought I'd mention it.

Do you have any questions left?

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. All of my questions save pending Dante have been answered. I'll most definitely let you know what he says.
Alright. Usually there is a spar at the end of the 3T training, but since you're sensei I believe there is no need.
And with that, we finish this training.
Please let me know what he answers on vm ^^

Have fun with your 3T :p

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks Leafy. ^_^

Per Dante (Posting on your wall as well, this is for me reference ^_^ )

Passive ability and doesn't count as one of the three moves per turn, you don't exactly "charge" chakra into your eyes, the Sharingan just breaks through it when it has a visual aspect in the genjutsu, that's why it's called "visual genjutsu" 3T Sharingan can break through B-rank and below visual genjutsu techniques, but they still need to say why do they know they are under a genjutsu, with the Sharingan's help they can say that they can see their chakra being irregular and know that they are in a genjutsu then break through it, takes only a second to do so as well.