Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito stands with his 2T Sharingan activated.

Link to 2T Training -

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
#_O

Get it, thats my Obito face xd.

Well the first and most apparent difference between 2T and 3T lies within the actual eyes themselves....or eye in my case....unless I can steal mine back from Kakashi. Anywho, the 3T has one extra tomoe within it. It is also capable of perceive and track faster speeds than the 2T, evident when Sasuke with 2T could not track naruto with the Chakra cloak until he awoke his 3T.

3T is also capable of breaking through Visual B Ranked Genjutsu with ease, whereas 2T is only capable of breaking through C Ranked Visual Genjutsu.

3T grants the ability to copy the technique of another individual through a form of hypnosis as long as they are physically capable of performing that techique. For example, Kakashi is incapable of copying Hyouton as it is a Kekkai Genkai, however he can copy the Rasengan with ease.

A Sannin rank or above individual, after a month of having the 3T, will no longer need to spend a month to activate it as it becomes more natural to them.

3T is the gateway to the Mangekyo Sharingan, an advancement of the Sharingan which unlocks more abilities for the user and is capable of blinding them if they use it too often.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why is it that every time someone sees me they want me to dance?

Oh well better hop to it then.

[video=youtube_share;rsMcEyvP2mE]http://youtu.be/rsMcEyvP2mE[/video]

Last edited:

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They Rereupdated them? or just the reupdate? xd
*Goes to check*
reads
Last update 12/04/2012

Just the Reupdate then xd. I've read them as soon as they came out ^_^

Sing........I'm Obito I dont Sing.....but i'll give it a try anyway.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo, I got smashed by a boulder and then gave Kakashi my eye. I feel through the earth, Madara gave me his shoulder to cry. I saw Kakashi kill Rin, my one and only love. He punched her through the chest, with a Chidori glove. Now its 20 years later and I've plotted my revenge. Waiting for the day, I meet Kakashi again. But for now I'm singing to Leafy, so let the real training BEGIN!!!"

Reactions: The Mockingjay

Rozzy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oraan has allowed me to join in on this training session (Thank you very much btw)

Alright so I better catch up. Here is my 2nd tomoe training

Difference between 2 tomoe and 3 tomoe:
Well first off the user gains an extra pupil. O_O
It is able to perceive B Rank genjutsu and below. It has the ability to perceive way faster movements than the 2nd tomoe. A Sannin that has 3 tomoe for over a month can have the sharingan as a passive ability. It can copy ninjutsu preformed by an individual once witnessed and once the user is physically capable of preforming the jutsu themselves. Blood line techniques do not work in this case.
3 Tomoe is also the final step for an Uchiha to awaken their Mangekyo.

*Starts doing star jumps to warm up. 1.2..5...10....20......50........200.........700.............1000!!*

"Okay Nemo Sensei ready when you are!"

Last edited:

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I create a clone*

Now, use your sharingan to find us! Oraan will search for me, Yonbi searches for my clone! Go!

*I disappear into the training grounds, as does my clone. We both climb up a large tree, hiding between the leaves.*

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sharingan already activated, Obito knows what Nemo's chakra signature looks like and can tell the difference between her and her clone with ease due to the slight irregular chakra flow. Obito closes his eyes as Nemo and her clone disappears so as not to know where they are going. After waiting a few seconds for her to find a good hiding spot, Obito opens his eyes and then scans the floor of the training grounds in a 360 degree spread looking for chakra. As he looks he can see the chakra of the person who is training with him...it seems he as well has a flare for masks. His chakra seemed quite familiar......however it was not the person he needed to find.
Obito then turns his gaze to all things eye level and performs another 360 degree scan of the area and once again only catches the familiar chakra flow of the person next to him. Seeing nothing, Obito knows that they must both be above eye level. He begins scanning the trees and comes in contact with an irregular flow of chakra.

That must be the clone....now for the real thing.

Continuing Scanning, Obito finds Nemo's normal chakra signature. He then skillfully takes out a kunai and throws it at the tree Nemo is hiding in. Not close enough so that she takes it as a threat, but just enough so that she knows she's been found and its not just guess work.

Rozzy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I activate my 2 tomoe sharingan as you run into the wooded area and I concentrate. I channel chakra into my shraingan and focus on certain parts of the dense woodland. I keep looking for certain clues into which direction you ran. Then, I see a broken twig 12 meters in front of me. Then another just a meter ahead. I then concentrate on that area until I see a shroud of chakra in human shape hiding behind some leaves up high in a tree and I instantly know it's your clone.*

"Found you!" :p

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh! Seems like I made it too easy on you!

*my clone and I disappear into the woods again, this time running further than before until we both reach a lake. I jump into the water and hide underneath it. My clone dives into the water too, but hides behind a rock underneath the water, making it more difficult to find her.*

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmmm, strange, both she and the clone disappeared at a speed that Obito couldnt track. Thats some sick speed she has over there. Well I doubt that she has hidden in the trees, but it can't hurt to scan that way again. Looking up in the trees, Obito finds nothing.....figured as much.

Next up.....eye level. Obito scans the area and finds nothing. Same thing for below ground and in the air.

Hmmmm she's not gonna make this easy on me.

Obito closes his eyes and begins to think. Shutting his eyes and concentrating on his other senses. The wind is pretty heavy out here for an area surrounded by trees. Means there is a large body of water somewhere. Obito opens his eyes and then takes off into the woods going against the push of the wind. It soon takes him to a nearby lake where he smiles. He stares into the water and yet again finds her in the water hiding at the bottom. Comparing her chakra signature, he knows that it is the original and not the clone.

To let her know that she had been found Obito takes a rock in his hand and carves the word "HI" into it with a kunai all over it. Obito then uses Added weight Rock Technique on the rock while walking on the water directly above her and drops the rock into the water.

Rozzy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Once again I, as I see you disappear in an instant, I channel chakra to my eyes and glance around the dense woodland looking for bodies of chakra. I keep concentrating looking past many trees, even looking up high but to no prevail.*

-"Dammit she's persistent"

*I then concentrate on clues in which you've left on your track. I spot a broken twig far ahead and I quickly dash forward. I then stop at the twig and focus even harder to find a footing in the grass 15 meters ahead of me to the left. I quickly proceed to this clue to find a lake down a hill in front of me.*

-"Hmm"

*I sprint down the hill and make a sudden stop in front of the lake. I use my sharingan to look for a body of chakra in the water but again, to no prevail. Just then I see a ripple in the water in the middle of the lake and quickly know that it is strange as lakes are still. I dive down into the water swimming deeper and deeper while observing very carefully. Suddenly I see very small bubbles rise from behind a large rock and I swim fast in that direction. I swim up behind it and use my sharingan to observe the chakra flow of the clone and instantly know I have succeeded. I swim close and tap the clone on the shoulder to let her know I have found her and swim to the top while almost out of breath.*

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for my late reply ^^'

Another ability of the 3T Sharingan is:
It allows the user to perceive motions, copy the motions perceived, and predict motions. An example of this is during the fight between Sasuke and Naruto at the Valley of the End. Sasuke could perceive Naruto's motions, copy them, and than predict what Naruto was going to do next. Essentially, to Sasuke through use of his Sharingan, it looked like Naruto was going in slow motion. When active the user now has the ability to keep up with extremely high speeds and mimic basic taijutsu exactly.
*After having said that, my clone and I rush at each one of you. Both starting with a flying kick followed by a turn and several punches aimed at the chest. We jump up to kick again in a downward motion whilst getting our swords off of our backs. If the last kick got blocked successfully, we slash down our swords upon the both of you.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito watches as his sensei as she travels towards him and tries to attack him. As she jumps into the air her motions all seem to be perceived as the reverse of an afterimage. Obito can see exactly what his sensei is going to do before she does it. The angle and height at which her leg raises lets him know that she is going to jump as her foot hits the strikes the ground harder than what would be needed to simply continue running towards him. The jump is then followed by an outstretched leg in an attempt to perform a flying kick. Timing her kick with his natural reflexes perfectly as she appears to be moving in slow motion, Obito dodges the kick with a spin that allows him to continuously keep his eyes on his sensei.
As she turns, Obito can see her arms stretching outwards towards him before it even occurs and moves to block the first few punches and dodging the last ones as Obito notices the hard planting of her foot again, symbolizing a jump. Analyzing how high in the air she would jump with how hard she planted her foot on the ground, and his findings backed up by the reverse afterimage, Obito was able to calculate how to dodge the kick before her leg was even completely fully outstretched, which gave him time to notice that she was going to reach behind her head to pull out a sword. In this time Obito quickly reacts, dodging his sensei's kick just enough to block it with one of his hands and turn her body in such away that he would be able to successfully pull out a kunai at the same time and charge it with wind chakra to bring it up and block the sword in a way that it would come down without hurting him in the process.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay! Moving on.

With this the user can now copy handseals done by an opponent (using the adequate Copy Technique), and use jutsus as they do as long as he's able to perform them (having the adequate chakra nature, adequate knowledge of the field of expertise being copied, etc). The user must however be able to mimic the techniques, for if they are not physically able to preform the copied techniques they cannot do them.
We will try this out with a jutsu.

*I start to perform handseals "Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake". You will have to copy them at a high speed, as I perform them quickly, and you have to find the jutsu used. Hint: Rain begins to fall.*

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Before my sensei begins performing the handseals, I notice that she is channeling water chakra within her and then instantly begin to channel the same water chakra within myself. As her hands come up, I rapidly begin doing the same, following her exact motions to a 'T'. When she performs each of the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake handseals, I am immediately following her with less than a second in speed behind her (keeping with the your technique must finish before mine rules) as the chakra that we mold goes into the sky and forms/manipulates preexisting clouds in the sky. It then begins raining extremely hard, double the rain that would have been present had Obito not copied the technique.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, that was good. Do you have any questions regarding the copying of techniques and reading handseals?

If yes, ask them, but I'll post what's up next regardless because you said you want to take the

The user can now pierce through visual B rank genjutsu and below. Unlike the previous two sharingan stages this level has the ability to hypnotize a target. If however the target is too strong the hypnotizing with be ineffective. This can only be done on targets one rank below the user and through eye contact.
What you're going to do next is pretty simple. You're going to be trapped in my genjutsu and you will escape. Since you cannot just know you're trapped in a genjutsu and escape, as you know, you will have to explain me every detail of how you figure out you're in a genjutsu and how you will escape from it.
As you are a sensei, I assume I don't have to ask you what genjutsu is and whatnot :p

*I trap you in a genjutsu where it seems as if I summon snakes that will appear on the ground beneath you. They will crawl up your legs and constrict them, binding you and crushing your legs.

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.