Swizzik

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dont bother explaining any more dude. They didnt grow up on our side of the house. They probably lived in a nice little cul de sac where everyone knew each other and were cool and went to the same school. no violence at all.
lol I grew up in burbs for the most part but I used to live in the city where peeps sold crack right across my house and sometimes you gotta defend yourself you know. I feel like people who say violence is never the answer are stupid. While violence isn't the best answer for every situation it can be at times the best thing.

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was self defence end of story even if it was angry even if he stabbed in 12 times he's still right.
i think you should read the report, obviously the reporter added bullying in his story to give it flavor.-there was no bullying in the report at all, this was just a everyday school fight between two kids who had problems with each other, and one of them decide to go grand theft auto on the other, ending his life. He should have receive the maximum time of 7. (if he really wanted to avoid the fight there was better solutions in doing so, you i don't take for a fool and i know you yourself know how kids are these days. either or not he try to avoid the fight there still was no reason to bring a dam school knife to school, he clearly had intention to kill. Protection my ass? since when you need a dam knife in school for protection? is this the kind of life you yourself would want your son or daughter to do? i think not he brought the knife with every intention of stabbing the kid, it wouldn't be shocker if this was indeed gang related. just read the report (the only reason why he got off anyways is cause he skip his stop. (he still did the crime)

ChrisWolf

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think he deserved to die but you can't blame the Boy for killing him the way he did, he was scared and it was a urgent situation, with that being said 12 stabs means he was probably more angry then scared...which is a different story

Last edited:

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think he deserved to die but you can't blame the Boy for killing him the way he did, he was scared and it was a urgent situation, with that being said 12 stabs means he was probably more angry then scared...which is a different story
Being scared or angry still does not justify that he is teenager who brought a knife to school which he knew was against the rules and if busted would have gotten kick out of school. so ya he pre meditated killing the Student. and Scared for what? he was never bullied nothing in the reported stated bulling, that's just outside interference's. the main point is these 2 had a conflict with each other just like every other person in high-school who encounter people they don't like. you saying he was scared is like you saying the guy in 2009 who shoot up Virginia tec who was pick and outcast ed by other's was OK what he did. It was not ok in any circumstances and it is certainly not OK for what this boy kid, murder is murder and this boy should be made an example out of to any of those students who thinks it's ok to bring weapons to school to solve a problem. If this problem was something that happen at home, meaning if he was at home and the student came to his place to do something it would have been ok. neither one of these student was right for w.e each of them did and the kid did not deserve to die in anyway, that like saying if you had a fight with a cuzin he has to die, that is total bully sht.
Also since's when does it take 12 stabs to kill someone? i am no scientist or anything but it doesn't take a 12 stab which pierce the heart to kill a person or even drop them so they wouldn't be of any treat. (1 stab to the stomach would have been enough, so don't get all mellow because u think he wanted the pain to stop<----(bs) when those students shooting each other on tv do you guys still say oh oh they wanted pain to stop so its ok to feel sry for them? no you guys don't you bash them because you know well as anyone else in this world taking another person life for a silly sht like this is uncalled for.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i think you should read the report, obviously the reporter added bullying in his story to give it flavor.-there was no bullying in the report at all, this was just a everyday school fight between two kids who had problems with each other, and one of them decide to go grand theft auto on the other, ending his life. He should have receive the maximum time of 7. (if he really wanted to avoid the fight there was better solutions in doing so, you i don't take for a fool and i know you yourself know how kids are these days. either or not he try to avoid the fight there still was no reason to bring a dam school knife to school, he clearly had intention to kill. Protection my ass? since when you need a dam knife in school for protection? is this the kind of life you yourself would want your son or daughter to do? i think not he brought the knife with every intention of stabbing the kid, it wouldn't be shocker if this was indeed gang related. just read the report (the only reason why he got off anyways is cause he skip his stop. (he still did the crime)
Being scared or angry still does not justify that he is teenager who brought a knife to school which he knew was against the rules and if busted would have gotten kick out of school. so ya he pre meditated killing the Student. and Scared for what? he was never bullied nothing in the reported stated bulling, that's just outside interference's. the main point is these 2 had a conflict with each other just like every other person in high-school who encounter people they don't like. you saying he was scared is like you saying the guy in 2009 who shoot up Virginia tec who was pick and outcast ed by other's was OK what he did. It was not ok in any circumstances and it is certainly not OK for what this boy kid, murder is murder and this boy should be made an example out of to any of those students who thinks it's ok to bring weapons to school to solve a problem. If this problem was something that happen at home, meaning if he was at home and the student came to his place to do something it would have been ok. neither one of these student was right for w.e each of them did and the kid did not deserve to die in anyway, that like saying if you had a fight with a cuzin he has to die, that is total bully sht.
Also since's when does it take 12 stabs to kill someone? i am no scientist or anything but it doesn't take a 12 stab which pierce the heart to kill a person or even drop them so they wouldn't be of any treat. (1 stab to the stomach would have been enough, so don't get all mellow because u think he wanted the pain to stop<----(bs) when those students shooting each other on tv do you guys still say oh oh they wanted pain to stop so its ok to feel sry for them? no you guys don't you bash them because you know well as anyone else in this world taking another person life for a silly sht like this is uncalled for.
I'm begging you to please stop. You see what you want to see only, and not the reality of the situation.

You see premeditated Murder, when in fact it is Insured Defence.

I believe Chris Rock said it best. Insurance is just another word for "In Case Shit".

A Knife, a Gun......Registered or Unregistered, is an Insurance Policy. Carried and left in homes for those times when you feel that you may need it. You dont plan on getting robbed or assaulted but you keep it in case you need it.

The boy was scared as all hell. Bully probably threatened to kill him. I dont know where you are from, but where I am from, you want people to leave you alone, you can't just "solve the problem" by talking about it with teachers, deans, or parents.
Outside of school you were on your own. Risk bringing a knife to school or get suspended/expelled? How about risk getting out of school and getting killed? Stabbed. Beat up. Jumped. You never know whats gonna happen.

I've been jumped 6 times, and have been in more fights than that. I'm here because I had a weapon on me at all times. A knife that I hid outside of school, and a Lock and Chain that I carried with me inside. After the first 2 times I got jumped, people knew not to mess with me at my school. People were either scared of me or cool with me. Either way, inside school I had no worries. Outside is different. Still had my knife. Still had a lock and chain. I've never sort after a fight. And yet it still happened.

I'm going to have a gun. Actually I will have two. I'm not gonna go into detail on that because I'm not stupid. My wife will also have a gun. My children, when I have them, Girls will learn kickboxing; Boys will learn Boxing and a form of Martial Arts. They ALL will be taught how to use a weapon correctly by the age of 13. How to Handle, shoot, and clean all the guns that I have in my house.

You think things aren't as dangerous as they really are. You keep thinking that. Leave yourself unprotected along with the ones you love. I hope for you and your loved ones sakes that you all can live obliviously in this world and never have to see the more realistic side of things.

I really really do.

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The bully got what he deserved :) Poke a tiger a scared tiger it will bite back sometime. I bet the bully was sh*t scared when he saw his victim pull out the knife:)Oh well....good ridence:phave fun son.

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm begging you to please stop. You see what you want to see only, and not the reality of the situation.

You see premeditated Murder, when in fact it is Insured Defence.

I believe Chris Rock said it best. Insurance is just another word for "In Case Shit".

A Knife, a Gun......Registered or Unregistered, is an Insurance Policy. Carried and left in homes for those times when you feel that you may need it. You dont plan on getting robbed or assaulted but you keep it in case you need it.

The boy was scared as all hell. Bully probably threatened to kill him. I dont know where you are from, but where I am from, you want people to leave you alone, you can't just "solve the problem" by talking about it with teachers, deans, or parents.
Outside of school you were on your own. Risk bringing a knife to school or get suspended/expelled? How about risk getting out of school and getting killed? Stabbed. Beat up. Jumped. You never know whats gonna happen.

I've been jumped 6 times, and have been in more fights than that. I'm here because I had a weapon on me at all times. A knife that I hid outside of school, and a Lock and Chain that I carried with me inside. After the first 2 times I got jumped, people knew not to mess with me at my school. People were either scared of me or cool with me. Either way, inside school I had no worries. Outside is different. Still had my knife. Still had a lock and chain. I've never sort after a fight. And yet it still happened.

I'm going to have a gun. Actually I will have two. I'm not gonna go into detail on that because I'm not stupid. My wife will also have a gun. My children, when I have them, Girls will learn kickboxing; Boys will learn Boxing and a form of Martial Arts. They ALL will be taught how to use a weapon correctly by the age of 13. How to Handle, shoot, and clean all the guns that I have in my house.

You think things aren't as dangerous as they really are. You keep thinking that. Leave yourself unprotected along with the ones you love. I hope for you and your loved ones sakes that you all can live obliviously in this world and never have to see the more realistic side of things.

I really really do.
What part of he did not get bullied don't you understand, and no matter you or i believe a knife to school no law supports that. Scared you say? so you telling me you and a student get's in to a argument just like every other schools, and pick a date to fight your going to bring a KNIFE TO SCHOOL, KNOWING THE RULES WITHOUT THE INTENTION OF USING IT? HE THOUGHT IT OUT, NO ONE BRINGS A KNIFE TO SCHOOL WITHOUT SOME IDEA IN THEIR HEAD IN THIS SITUATION TO USE IT;IF THEY DO THEY ARE PLAIN RESTARTED. just read the dam reported instead of basing this on your personal feelings cause i think your just basing it off of things you would do, that doesn't mean it's right. ( most importantly let's say you are a parent, i am sure even tho it may not be the case in this era that kids shouldn't be carrying any type of weapon to school to murder anyone. if he wanted to scared the bully you know dam well there are ways to do that, and if he was scared you also know that their are things to do to fix that. (cops, Parents, school principal) Most of you ppl are just using the type of environment you were born and raise into to this situation. the law is the law and this is just giving away for another kid to think it's right to bring a knife to school to solve a problem. I do agree today world we need to have some ways of protecting our self and i do agree with most of the things you said but i do not a agree with a kid bring the knife to school and didn't thought of killing the person that's just plain lie's and he obviously lie to get off just like anyone else here would.

( i am very aware of certain things can't be help, and my guess is you are the type of people who don't take sht from no one and wouldn't psy out to anything, but just because this is the case doesn't me its not against the law you simple don't care, and most of kids today think it's a psy move to ask someone for help. That is exactly what happen here.

Sad thing is the world is falling apart, i have a girlfriend who came from the south and before she move in up north with me i visited down there and to my surprise, down there most of the kids if not all are thought to shoot guns at a young age, mainly 13 and it would be fine there for this to happen. In the north these kind of things doesn't happen and if it does its not as often as it is down there, kids are being taught violence's and i know it's not just one country but i hate seeing these people complain when their kids are caught in something serious and they claim "oh they are not like that" when it is the parents them self who taught them to be that away. This is has nothing to do with anything just saying humanity is doom.

Last edited:

Swizzik

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What part of he did not get bullied don't you understand, and no matter you or i believe a knife to school no law supports that. Scared you say? so you telling me you and a student get's in to a argument just like every other schools, and pick a date to fight your going to bring a KNIFE TO SCHOOL, KNOWING THE RULES WITHOUT THE INTENTION OF USING IT? HE THOUGHT IT OUT, NO ONE BRINGS A KNIFE TO SCHOOL WITHOUT SOME IDEA IN THEIR HEAD IN THIS SITUATION TO USE IT;IF THEY DO THEY ARE PLAIN RESTARTED. just read the dam reported instead of basing this on your personal feelings cause i think your just basing it off of things you would do, that doesn't mean it's right. ( most importantly let's say you are a parent, i am sure even tho it may not be the case in this era that kids shouldn't be carrying any type of weapon to school to murder anyone. if he wanted to scared the bully you know dam well there are ways to do that, and if he was scared you also know that their are things to do to fix that. (cops, Parents, school principal) Most of you ppl are just using the type of environment you were born and raise into to this situation. the law is the law and this is just giving away for another kid to think it's right to bring a knife to school to solve a problem.
The thing is that if I get in a situation where I think My life is in danger I would carry a weapon with me. SO your bitching about him not getting in trouble because he brought a knife to school? Then he should get in trouble for that, not for defending himself. Of Course he wanted to use it why else would you have a weapon? I mean its like buying a gun and someone tries to hurt you but you don't use it? First of the fight was not on school property hence not a problem of the school, 2nd it also depends on the states schools definition of weapon because I'm pretty sure that would have been brought up in this case if it was against the law, 3rd laws really only apply to people that are caught breaking them so since he wasn't caught on school premises with the knife he won't get punished for it. THIS IS CLEARLY SELF DEFENSE because He didn't bring the knife to school to attack the guy he just brought it to defend himself. If he wanted to kill the guy he would a just walked up to him and stab him in class instead of trying to run away and avoid trouble.

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing is that if I get in a situation where I think My life is in danger I would carry a weapon with me. SO your bitching about him not getting in trouble because he brought a knife to school? Then he should get in trouble for that, not for defending himself. Of Course he wanted to use it why else would you have a weapon? I mean its like buying a gun and someone tries to hurt you but you don't use it? First of the fight was not on school property hence not a problem of the school, 2nd it also depends on the states schools definition of weapon because I'm pretty sure that would have been brought up in this case if it was against the law, 3rd laws really only apply to people that are caught breaking them so since he wasn't caught on school premises with the knife he won't get punished for it. THIS IS CLEARLY SELF DEFENSE because He didn't bring the knife to school to attack the guy he just brought it to defend himself. If he wanted to kill the guy he would a just walked up to him and stab him in class instead of trying to run away and avoid trouble.
No i am only saying it's premeditated that is all, i could care less for anything less than that because kid's lie and the way i see it both of these kids are wrong so i am not taking side's, and i guess i am upset that he didn't get something to insure he doesn't do it again something that next time would encourage him to seek help. ( If your going to make the decision to bring a tool don't act like a B and lie your self saying you did not have intention of using it to kill the person, and i guess you can say it all depends on the tool. A knife only has one role to cut, which cause bleeding this any mare kid knows. And yes it may have been off school ground's but it started out on school ground's so he could have seek help. and if this was 3 stabs i would see it your way even if it was pre meditated, but 12 stabs? that's like saying the person who shot 50 cent 9 times did not want him dead.

Last edited:

Swizzik

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No i am only saying it's premeditated that is all, i could care less for anything less than that because kid's lie and the way i see it both of these kids are wrong so i am not taking side's, and i guess i am upset that he didn't get something to insure he doesn't do it again something that next time would encourage him to seek help. ( If your going to make the decision to bring a tool don't act like a B and lie your self saying you did not have intention of using it to kill the person, and i guess you can say it all depends on the tool. A knife only has one role to cut, which cause bleeding this any mare kid knows. And yes it may have been off school ground's but it started out on school ground's so he could have seek help. and if this was 3 stabs i would see it your way even if it was pre meditated, but 12 stabs? that's like saying the person who shot 50's 9 times did not want him dead.
Yeah its premeditated, that's how protection works. Your seeing it differently because of how many times he stabbed the kid, fine I get where your coming from but honestly speaking there is no limitations on defending yourself because the law states you basically allowed to do anything to protect yourself. The way I see it you would be asking for a law that prevents "excessive" defense, but people don't really care about the life of someone who commits a crime that hurts someone else. Honestly people are on his side and the law is on his side, he is protected by the law while his "victim" isn't.

Cassiopeia

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope he get plenty of therapy. Something like this can effect him a negative way for a lifetime. I wouldn't want him to end up a frequent guest at his local jail.