Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that kid should atleast be punished for his actions, perhaps 1 year or six months in prison would be good.

He still killed the bully because it was 12 stabs, if someone chases me and i stab that person 12 times, obviously the intention is to kill, i want that person dead and that´s what this kid wanted.

If i would stab someone once or twice and run, that would be self defense.

This was murder.
I Agree, he should be punished, Not just For the murder but also for Carrying a Deadly Weapon.

No Kid should carry around a Knife or Gun just because they are gettin bullied, They should get punished just as an adult, It will Teach them Kid or adult The law is the Law.

Killing Just because your getting bullied, Kids are such cowards these days.
When i was at school it was Fight like a Man or just Shutup and take it.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that kid should atleast be punished for his actions, perhaps 1 year or six months in prison would be good.

He still killed the bully because it was 12 stabs, if someone chases me and i stab that person 12 times, obviously the intention is to kill, i want that person dead and that´s what this kid wanted.

This was murder.
EXACTLY

If this was truly self-defense, then he could have gotten away from this fight without killing the bully. I bet he didn't even take the knife out to try and scary the bully away first. He just wiped it out and started stabbing him via surprise.

The very fact that it was 12 stabs means this was personal. Even if he was getting bullied, and even if this was self-defense, he could have ended it without killing.

Last edited:

7PointOh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some people will look at it as murder. Some might say it's involuntary manslaughter. Some people would say self defense. I don't know if his intent was to kill. But I do know his intent was to make the bully stop. This reminds me of the first chapter in Ender's Game where the main character, Ender, knocks a bully down. Then keeps on kicking him until the bully doesn't move. Ender's response was, "the first kick won that battle, the others was to win every battle that followed."

So the kid here just didn't want to fight back, he wanted an end to being bullied.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some people will look at it as murder. Some might say it's involuntary manslaughter. Some people would say self defense. I don't know if his intent was to kill. But I do know his intent was to make the bully stop. This reminds me of the first chapter in Ender's Game where the main character, Ender, knocks a bully down. Then keeps on kicking him until the bully doesn't move. Ender's response was, "the first kick won that battle, the others was to win every battle that followed."

So the kid here just didn't want to fight back, he wanted an end to being bullied.
You don't know if his intention was to kill? Are you joking?

He didn't kick the guy. He stabbed him a dozen times. There is a difference...

If he just cut him or even wounded him somewhat then it'd be understandable because he would have been trying to stand his ground and protect himself. But that's not the case. He went on and stabbed him a dozen times without remorse. That's intent to kill no matter how you try to justify it. Period.

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If he just cut him or even wounded him somewhat then it'd be understandable because he would have been trying to stand his ground and protect himself. But that's not the case. He went on and stabbed him a dozen times without remorse. That's intent to kill no matter how you try to justify it. Period.
You know the crazy thing was the report of the murder said nothing about bullying lol, the reporter made that crap up to spice his story.( this was a straight up high school fight between two schoolmates who don't like each other lol.)

x15751x

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was his life in mortal danger after 11 stabbings? I didn't think so either. He kept going until he knew that death was imminent. This was a murder.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would beat the living shit out of them. A guy who was fixing my grandmother's air conditioning unit shoved her when she wouldn't stop asking her questions and she fell, and me and my dad both beat him so ****ing bad he could barely walk. And he got fired.

And as to the rest, that is like saying, oh, you hurt my mom, I am going to kill you, then your family, then your relatives, and then maybe even your friends, there comes a limit. :|

What happened to us was sad, but we retaliated because we wanted to see what would happen with humans. We were the sick, malicious ones, if you want to follow that policy, find the men that did it, kill them, kill their families, don't harm millions of innocent civilians. 90,000–166,000 killed in Hiroshima and 60,000–80,000 killed in Nagasaki instantly. Some of those even P.O.W's... Don't tell me that it's justified U_U
Like I said. You are nice. He would have been beaten to death. You and your father simply stopped earlier than I would have. You only beat the SHIT out of him. You completely forgot the LIVING part.

Him having the knife one him does NOT mean he planned to kill the kid. If a person carries a gun with them and a robber tries to rob them and at some point the person shoots and kills the robber, does that mean he "planned" to kill someone? Absolutely not! The person was carrying the gun with them in case they needed to use it, just like this kid was carrying the knife in case he needed to use it.

You make it sound so simple. Perhaps he did tell his parents and the school, and nothing was done about it. Perhaps his parents weren't doing a real good job looking out for him. Even if he tells the school, what are they going to do? Maybe they give the bully detention or even a suspension. Do you think that would stop them? I don't. If anything its going to make the situation worse because now the bully is out for revenge. Call the police? And say what? "This kid is bullying me at school"? What are the cops going to do then? Nothing. They have bigger issues to worry about than children bullying other children.

Defending yourself with deadly force is acceptable when you feel your life is in danger. Here's a quote from the article:

That doesn't mean the attacker needs a knife or gun, as you can get killed by getting punched too. The kid was scared, and thought his life was in danger. He responded with deadly force. Again, if the kid felt he had nobody to run to for help, there aren't many other options.

Perhaps he did have piss poor parenting. It really wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Here are the facts:
-A 14 year old boy was being bullied by a 17 year old.
-The 14 year old began carrying a knife with him.
-The 14 year old knew the 17 year old wanted to fight him at a specific spot.
-The 14 year old tried to avoid the fight by getting off at a different stop.
-The 17 year old tracked the 14 year old down.
-The 14 year old attempted to run.
-The 17 year old ran down the 14 year old and attacked him from behind.
-The 14 year old stabbed the 17 year old 12 times, killing him.

The kid thought his life was in danger and responded accordingly. Whether or not you feel his life was in danger isn't important.

Now the fact that he stabbed the kid 12 times, as I said in my first post, seems excessive. But I see nothing wrong with him defending himself with a knife if he felt he had no other way of protecting himself.
U_U

You void your entire argument within your first paragraph.

What 14 (or however old the damn kid was) kid would ever, and I mean ever, need to use a knife? Even "just in case"?

Also, you're analogy is no where close to correct. The difference between a man with a gun and this kid is that this kid knew he was going to face the bully. He anticipated his confrontation and prepared accordingly. He brought the knife not "just in case", but because he was damn sure it was going to happen.

No kid who's barely finished puberty needs to worry about defending himself with a god damn knife. End. Period.

I hate to be so crass so I'm sorry if I'm coming off a little hard, but there's no other way to say it. The fact that you're not going completely against this kid is mind-boggling me. But then again that's my opinion.

No kid ever needs to be carrying around a knife. That's my entire point. There are no "what ifs" or "in cases". You don't carry around weapons at that age unless your ill in the head.
I have carried a knife with me everyday since I was what? 10? Maybe 9.

Reason? You never know whats gonna happen to you. The same reason why I'm now 23 and carry a knife and registered gun. I can't say I dont plan on using it, cuz I do, when I'm put into a situation that I have to. And my wife will have one too. She already has a knife, but she hasn't finished gun training yet. I don't play that. U_U

You don't know people's background. The way they grew up. The people the grew up around. I'm from Brooklyn, New York. I've gotten jumped at least 5 times in the 18 years I lived there. My friends even more than that. I even got jumped with my wife once (she was my GF at the time) along with a couple of friends. How dare you say.....

No kid ever needs to be carrying around a knife. That's my entire point. There are no "what ifs" or "in cases".

No kid who's barely finished puberty needs to worry about defending himself with a god damn knife. End. Period.
There is always a reason.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know the crazy thing was the report of the murder said nothing about bullying lol, the reporter made that crap up to spice his story.( this was a straight up high school fight between two schoolmates who don't like each other lol.)
I wouldn't doubt that lol

7PointOh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why so hostile? I wasn't justifying anything the kid did. Yes, I don't know if his intent was to kill. I stand by what I said. I'm not that 15 year old, so how should I know what he was thinking. But if I was the kid, then all I would be thinking is to make him stop and leave me alone. Things happen in the spur of the moment. A person gets pushed around, and sometimes that person gets fed up and pushes back. And all that anger and frustration pours out and a person doesn't know when to stop. I'm not saying it's right or justified in any way.

I also said it "reminded me of the first chapter of a book I once read." I don't know why your getting all hyped up about that. But if it matters, In that book, the kid getting kicked died of internal bleeding.

Simmer down some. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean their views has no merit.

Sidenote: If there wasn't any bullying involved than all this was moot.

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why so hostile? I wasn't justifying anything the kid did. Yes, I don't know if his intent was to kill. I stand by what I said. I'm not that 15 year old, so how should I know what he was thinking. But if I was the kid, then all I would be thinking is to make him stop and leave me alone. Things happen in the spur of the moment. A person gets pushed around, and sometimes that person gets fed up and pushes back. And all that anger and frustration pours out and a person doesn't know when to stop. I'm not saying it's right or justified in any way.

I also said it "reminded me of the first chapter of a book I once read." I don't know why your getting all hyped up about that. But if it matters, In that book, the kid getting kicked died of internal bleeding.

Simmer down some. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean their views has no merit.

Sidenote: If there wasn't any bullying involved than all this was moot.
Read the report there was no bullying lol just a normal school fight the dam murder got away with- does the boy look like a victum of bullying to you? i mean come on lol.

madvillain

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah the kid was bully but he didnt really need to die.. that kid's family is going hell now... there could've been another alternative. and i wonder how that kid is going to live with the thought of him killing someone.

Swizzik

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This was murder.
So if you shoot someone with a gun your intention is not to kill? Seriously I know how to kill someone with one stab (gut them in the stomach and twist the knife it tears the organs almost know one comes back from that) or I can stab someone multiple times and they'll still live. Obviously the dude is not trained in handling knives probably just made random stabs.

Uzumaki Kato

Regular
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
XD this is remade new version dbz. The kid was running away while the bad guy tried to fight him and the kid raged on and turned into A SUPER SAYIAN! and he made KAMEHAMEHA X12 and the guy was dead JK XD. but well i guess the bully only deserved 2-3 knife in the chest 12 stab is just to much so i think the kid deserved to be in prison for 1-3 years

Irenicus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No matter which why you slice it, 12 stabs is not justifiable in any situation whatsoever. You don't stab someone 12 times because he's bullying you or has been for awhile now. This kid is probably going to need some counseling because of his actions.

It reminds me of that story that was covered on the news here about this guy who executed two people who robbed his gas station at gunpoint. He shot the first kid multiple times after incapacitating him and the robber's friend took off. The gas station owner proceeded to chase this other guy and then gunned him down firing multiple bullets into him.

How do you justify that? Sure your life was in danger but after you've incapacitated your enemies, it's okay to make sure they're dead and fire off more rounds to finish the job? Ends don't justify the means no matter the situation. People make it out to be so much more jaded than it actually is. It's almost glorified as to how people just about enjoy and root these people who do such things.

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So if you shoot someone with a gun your intention is not to kill? Seriously I know how to kill someone with one stab (gut them in the stomach and twist the knife it tears the organs almost know one comes back from that) or I can stab someone multiple times and they'll still live. Obviously the dude is not trained in handling knives probably just made random stabs.
lol? the report stated that he stab the kid in the chest piercing the heart, then he stab in the stomach lol trust me the little psy knew what he was doing.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was self defence end of story even if it was angry even if he stabbed in 12 times he's still right.
Dont bother explaining any more dude. They didnt grow up on our side of the house. They probably lived in a nice little cul de sac where everyone knew each other and were cool and went to the same school. no violence at all.