Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
put yourself in his place, if someone who has been bullying me actually decides to attack me, id stab him over and over too if i was in his place. theres like a psychological thing to consider, this guy has been torturing him, its like instinct that after one stab, he kept going

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its tough not to defend the kid getting bullied here, but its not so cut and dry. Being bullied doesn't give you the right to kill someone. Unless your life is in danger its still against the law.

Given the story I think the kid had ever right to defend himself, violently if necessary. But when you get in 12 stabs, I think the line between self defense and murder becomes a little blurry.

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys i think the kid should get in a little trouble as well cuz the hole thing was premeditated. which kid walks around with a pocket Knife knowing he or she has a bully without an intention of doing it. Sure he might have change his mind and got of the boss early, but still he had the intention of doing it whether to scare the bully or not, this was premeditated.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys i think the kid should get in a little trouble as well cuz the hole thing was premeditated. which kid walks around with a pocket Knife knowing he or she has a bully without an intention of doing it. Sure he might have change his mind and got of the boss early, but still he had the intention of doing it whether to scare the bully or not, this was premeditated.

Well no, it would have been considered pre-meditated if he had actively sought out the bully and tried to confront him. According to the story he tried his best to avoid the fight by getting off at a different stop and even running. That suggests he simply had the knife on him for self defense.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
put yourself in his place, if someone who has been bullying me actually decides to attack me, id stab him over and over too if i was in his place. theres like a psychological thing to consider, this guy has been torturing him, its like instinct that after one stab, he kept going
That's far from justifying the kids actions.

What ever happened to going to adults like the teachers or parents? Back when I was that kids age you didn't go stabbing a bully just because he picks on you. It's the wrong thing to do. Period.

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well no, it would have been considered pre-meditated if he had actively sought out the bully and tried to confront him. According to the story he tried his best to avoid the fight by getting off at a different stop and even running. That suggests he simply had the knife on him for self defense.
yeah but why was the pocket knife on the kid anyways? sure he did things to avoid the bully, but the question remains why was there a knife to begin with.
Knife's ain't allowed in school so the kid having a knife does not rule out premeditated. In this case just because he did not seek out the bully does not mean it was not for the bully when it got to the point where, it is stated he was being bully by the one stupid for a while. (self def fence's would be 1 stab maybe 2, but 12 time's? clearly there was vengeance's involve. ( the chasing and following was not- but the killing in general of the bully was premeditated was me saying the kid thought about killing the bully so in a way he thought about ending the bully life, or maybe even scare him and change his mind and since he was antagonize the killing was put in to motion. (well w.e the case maybe he still murder a person, if he had gown to someone for help i would have said well ok maybe he did not mean to kill, but 12 stabs that's just ridiculous.

Last edited:

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it doesn't. The very fact he had the knife on his means he planned the entire thing regardless of him getting off at a different stop. As far as claiming to have done his best to avoid the fight, that's a load of horse shit too. If he didn't want to get into the fight and if he honestly didn't want to stab the bully then he would have done something else about it. Tell the school authorities, tell his parents or even his other friends. Hell, even calling the police is a better choice than bringing a knife as "self-defense".

His actions weren't even self-defense. It's a fact he could have found other ways to deal with it. Self-defense is fighting back only when there is no other possible way to avoid violence. In fact, if I'm not mistaken "self-defense" is defined somewhere along the lines of doing the minimum amount of damage possible to avoid being harmed yourself. The kid knew he was going to fight the bully. He should have told people about it and found another way to avoid it.

It doesn't matter if a bully is picking on you. Only a kid subjugated to piss poor parenting would even considering stabbing anyone no matter the reason. Here's how I see this retarded boy's story:
-He's been getting bullied around
-He knows he's going to get into a fight because apparently he tried to avoid it. You can't avoid something if you don't know it's coming.
-He brings a knife to the school bus
-Gets off at a different stop because he knows the bully is going to come after him regardless. Bullies are persistent.
-Stabs the kid to death away from school.

You can easily bend that story to what he told the authorities. It's straight up bs.

You don't resort to stabbing anyone no matter how bad you're being bullied. Period.

Last edited:

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dont go there. Wait. Its too late.

So let me ask you a question. Do you have a mother or a sister? Perhaps a wife or girlfriend?

If some dude was to lay there hands on them, would you not kill them? Call them out their name? Yes. They would die. I dont care who you are. Lay your hands on any female in my family and that is your life.

Lay your hands on me, I will try my damndest to put you in a hospital. If you pass away while you are there then so be it. U_U

Japan attacked Hawaii when the US was declared a Neutral party in the war. Not helping anyone, but neither denying anyone either. To be minding your own damn business and have an attack on your people that was not only unwarranted but caused such a devastating loss to all those considered, then yes motherfuqr you get NUKED.

My name is Senior Airman Aaron Feaster. Currently serving on Hickam Air Force Base Hawaii working in one of the building that just happened to remain standing, but you can still see the bullet holes in the sides of the building.

And now I remember why we became friends lol. We think a like lol.
I would beat the living shit out of them. A guy who was fixing my grandmother's air conditioning unit shoved her when she wouldn't stop asking her questions and she fell, and me and my dad both beat him so ****ing bad he could barely walk. And he got fired.

And as to the rest, that is like saying, oh, you hurt my mom, I am going to kill you, then your family, then your relatives, and then maybe even your friends, there comes a limit. :|

What happened to us was sad, but we retaliated because we wanted to see what would happen with humans. We were the sick, malicious ones, if you want to follow that policy, find the men that did it, kill them, kill their families, don't harm millions of innocent civilians. 90,000–166,000 killed in Hiroshima and 60,000–80,000 killed in Nagasaki instantly. Some of those even P.O.W's... Don't tell me that it's justified U_U

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it doesn't. The very fact he had the knife on his means he planned the entire thing regardless of him getting off at a different stop. As far as claiming to have done his best to avoid the fight, that's a load of horse shit too. If he didn't want to get into the fight and if he honestly didn't want to stab the bully then he would have done something else about it. Tell the school authorities, tell his parents or even his other friends. Hell, even calling the police is a better choice than bringing a knife as "self-defense".

His actions weren't even self-defense. It's a fact he could have found other ways to deal with it. Self-defense is fighting back only when there is no other possible way to avoid violence. In fact, if I'm not mistaken "self-defense" is defined somewhere along the lines of doing the minimum amount of damage possible to avoid being harmed yourself. The kid knew he was going to fight the bully. He should have told people about it and found another way to avoid it.

It doesn't matter if a bully is picking on you. Only a kid subjugated to piss poor parenting would even considering stabbing anyone no matter the reason. Here's how I see this retarded boy's story:
-He knows he's going to get into a fight because apparently he tried to avoid it. You can't avoid something if you don't know it's coming.
-Gets off at a different stop because he knows the bully is going to come after him regardless. Bullies are persistent.

You can easily bend that story to what he told the authorities. It's straight up bs.

You don't resort to stabbing anyone no matter how bad you're being bullied. Period.

Him having the knife one him does NOT mean he planned to kill the kid. If a person carries a gun with them and a robber tries to rob them and at some point the person shoots and kills the robber, does that mean he "planned" to kill someone? Absolutely not! The person was carrying the gun with them in case they needed to use it, just like this kid was carrying the knife in case he needed to use it.

You make it sound so simple. Perhaps he did tell his parents and the school, and nothing was done about it. Perhaps his parents weren't doing a real good job looking out for him. Even if he tells the school, what are they going to do? Maybe they give the bully detention or even a suspension. Do you think that would stop them? I don't. If anything its going to make the situation worse because now the bully is out for revenge. Call the police? And say what? "This kid is bullying me at school"? What are the cops going to do then? Nothing. They have bigger issues to worry about than children bullying other children.

Defending yourself with deadly force is acceptable when you feel your life is in danger. Here's a quote from the article:
Under the 'stand your ground' law people living in Florida are allowed to use deadly force if they fear their life is in danger.
That doesn't mean the attacker needs a knife or gun, as you can get killed by getting punched too. The kid was scared, and thought his life was in danger. He responded with deadly force. Again, if the kid felt he had nobody to run to for help, there aren't many other options.

Perhaps he did have piss poor parenting. It really wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Here are the facts:
-A 14 year old boy was being bullied by a 17 year old.
-The 14 year old began carrying a knife with him.
-The 14 year old knew the 17 year old wanted to fight him at a specific spot.
-The 14 year old tried to avoid the fight by getting off at a different stop.
-The 17 year old tracked the 14 year old down.
-The 14 year old attempted to run.
-The 17 year old ran down the 14 year old and attacked him from behind.
-The 14 year old stabbed the 17 year old 12 times, killing him.

The kid thought his life was in danger and responded accordingly. Whether or not you feel his life was in danger isn't important.

Now the fact that he stabbed the kid 12 times, as I said in my first post, seems excessive. But I see nothing wrong with him defending himself with a knife if he felt he had no other way of protecting himself.

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

could not have said it better +Rep

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Him having the knife one him does NOT mean he planned to kill the kid. If a person carries a gun with them and a robber tries to rob them and at some point the person shoots and kills the robber, does that mean he "planned" to kill someone? Absolutely not! The person was carrying the gun with them in case they needed to use it, just like this kid was carrying the knife in case he needed to use it.
You void your entire argument within your first paragraph.

What 14 (or however old the damn kid was) kid would ever, and I mean ever, need to use a knife? Even "just in case"?

Also, you're analogy is no where close to correct. The difference between a man with a gun and this kid is that this kid knew he was going to face the bully. He anticipated his confrontation and prepared accordingly. He brought the knife not "just in case", but because he was damn sure it was going to happen.

No kid who's barely finished puberty needs to worry about defending himself with a god damn knife. End. Period.

I hate to be so crass so I'm sorry if I'm coming off a little hard, but there's no other way to say it. The fact that you're not going completely against this kid is mind-boggling me. But then again that's my opinion.

No kid ever needs to be carrying around a knife. That's my entire point. There are no "what ifs" or "in cases". You don't carry around weapons at that age unless your ill in the head.

Last edited:

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You void your entire argument within your first paragraph.

What 14 (or however old the damn kid was) kid would ever, and I mean ever, need to use a knife? Even "just in case"?

Also, you're analogy is no where close to correct. The difference between a man with a gun and this kid is that this kid knew he was going to face the bully. He anticipated his confrontation and prepared accordingly. He brought the knife not "just in case", but because he was damn sure it was going to happen.

No kid who's barely finished puberty needs to worry about defending himself with a god damn knife. End. Period.

I hate to be so crass so I'm sorry if I'm coming off a little hard, but there's no other way to say it. The fact that you're not going completely against this kid is mind-boggling me. But then again that's my opinion.

No kid ever needs to be carrying around a knife. That's my entire point. There are no "what ifs" or "in cases". You don't carry around weapons at that age unless your ill in the head.

My first paragraph doesn't contradict itself at all. The argument is whether or not it should be considered murder. When you say "premeditated" that means he planned from the start to kill the bully with the knife. The way the actions unfolded don't support that idea. Had the kid planned on killing the bully he would have actively sought out the confrontation. The facts of the situation don't support that. Planning to defend yourself is not the same as planning on murdering someone. Plain and simple.

So you're suggesting a 14 year can't find himself in a dangerous situation? 14 year old kids get beaten within inches of their lives, shot, stabbed and killed. It happens. Perhaps if those kids had a knife on them they could have defended themselves. Now I'm not trying to suggest kids start running around with guns and knives to defend themselves, I'm just saying I can certainly see WHY a kid would want to arm themselves. It can be a dangerous world out there regardless of age.

That's not true. If he knew the fight was going to happen, he wouldn't have tried to avoid it. Why try to avoid something you knew was inevitable? He knew the bully was trying to fight him, so he tried to avoid the situation, which was a smart thing to do. But at the same times he was scared that he would still end up in fight, which he did, so he decided to protect himself just in case.

As I said before, age doesn't keep you from violent situations.

Look, I'm not saying I agree with the case 100%. I can definitely see why some people would consider it murder, and I'm not 100% sure it wasn't. I'm just saying I can understand why the kid acted the way he did and how given the laws he could be found innocent.

And no worries, opinions are what they are. As long as it doesn't turn into name calling its all good. :p

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My first paragraph doesn't contradict itself at all. The argument is whether or not it should be considered murder. When you say "premeditated" that means he planned from the start to kill the bully with the knife. The way the actions unfolded don't support that idea. Had the kid planned on killing the bully he would have actively sought out the confrontation. The facts of the situation don't support that. Planning to defend yourself is not the same as planning on murdering someone. Plain and simple.

So you're suggesting a 14 year can't find himself in a dangerous situation? 14 year old kids get beaten within inches of their lives, shot, stabbed and killed. It happens. Perhaps if those kids had a knife on them they could have defended themselves. Now I'm not trying to suggest kids start running around with guns and knives to defend themselves, I'm just saying I can certainly see WHY a kid would want to arm themselves. It can be a dangerous world out there regardless of age.

That's not true. If he knew the fight was going to happen, he wouldn't have tried to avoid it. Why try to avoid something you knew was inevitable? He knew the bully was trying to fight him, so he tried to avoid the situation, which was a smart thing to do. But at the same times he was scared that he would still end up in fight, which he did, so he decided to protect himself just in case.

Look, I'm not saying I agree with the case 100%. I can definitely see why some people would consider it murder, and I'm not 100% sure it wasn't. I'm just saying I can understand why the kid acted the way he did and how given the laws he could be found innocent.

And no worries, opinions are what they are. As long as it doesn't turn into name calling its all good. :p
Yeah, I can at least see where you're coming from but I still don't agree.

Well, to each his own I guess. Opinions are opinion, what can ya do? :shrug:

Last edited:

lubricati0n

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, so it was in self defense not cold blooded murder. Self defense is self defense even if it is just a kid fight. The bully should have just walked away. The kid tried to avoid the fight but it seems the bully chased him.

Dumb bully, this is why you don't go looking for fights you might just fight the wrong person. I applaud this kid for using his brains and not letting another bully(Hitler) push everyone around and take what he wants.

Death is death. He cannot harm the living anymore so that works. Also if your not an Atheist then there is a hell and he is being tortured ;D
Hitler wasn't a bully. He got everything including his power legitimately. All he did was create fear amongst people in which these people would do as he said to avoid any tragedy.

OT: The murder was totally planned.

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Did you ever thought for a second, that he change his mind at the last min because he did not want to get in trouble? but that didn't work because the bully followed him. he is no Angel i am sure, you yourself was once's 14 today's kids in school when they say "oh imma fk you up" most of them even say "if he touch him imma kill or stab his ass" these are in the kids mindset now a days it's a different generation. (You can look at both these kid's photo as well, and get and idea of what this kid was like. clearly the bully look like one of those kid's mainly jock who follow the crowd, and the victim looks like one of those kids who don't take shit from no one. this class between then must have started with the too of them cracking each other but the bully's joke was more funnier and more hurtful towards his heart. (could have been about his family)<---this is me coming from the mindset of teens now a days(this is what happen's most of the time) so the date was set for them to fight this is the case for many other school's as well. they set a date to show that they not p****. This sht happens every single day so what i am saying is the kid brought the knife cuz he was piss and he wanted this guy dead.(but the twist is he might have thought about how much trouble he would have got in to and got scared which change his mind.( it happen's) i know we are just stating our opinions but if you look at this kid photo he doesn't not come across a kid who would not say something back or take sht from anyone, and he doesn't come across to me as a kid being bully as well, i think it's started with a argument between them that manifested in school(and you know how crowd is at school just want to see people fight) no dam kid that age wouldn't walk around with a dam knife for protection from a bully in school your only protection would be your dam fist-he plan on using that knife which would have kill the bully.-premeditated (so he change is mind at the last second to avoid it-it happens. but let me tell you something if he did truly want to avoid it he would have skip school-tell a school member,his family, but jumping off a buss before your stop does not avoid fight's it only reset it, sadly the bully followed him which put the killing in to motion-1 or 2 stabs would have made me more of a believer but 12 dam stab's his story is bs.(you know just alone 1 stab would have job the bully since's it was to the chest, so why did the kid went jack the ripper on him with 12 stabs?? it's not just out of anger he wanted to kill him MURDER IS MURDER.(for god sake's a flipping crowd of students was there- the kid should have got 7 years for it.Saying he kept stabbing enough times to defend himself is also invalid. No one in their right mind would keep trying to fight someone if they had a stab wound.The title says Nuno was a bully, but the report says nothing about bullying. It reads that they were suppose to fight. There is a huge difference between two kids fighting and one bullying the other.

Last edited:

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think that kid should atleast be punished for his actions, perhaps 1 year or six months in prison would be good.

He still killed the bully because it was 12 stabs, if someone chases me and i stab that person 12 times, obviously the intention is to kill, i want that person dead and that´s what this kid wanted.

If i would stab someone once or twice and run, that would be self defense.

This was murder.