Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd be more upset about the "black guy dies first" cliche. :sdo:
Say what?

It is very hard for me bro.
I kinda get scared while driving these days knowing there is a chance I may never come back if I see a cop. I am no black person but I am fully aware that some of them don't know how to handle there jobs.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At this point i dont even care. Its america, them arrogant pigs won't change the system anyways.

Maybe when they all kill eachother the people of europe of somewhere else can take over america.

America is a nice country but the people are insects

Reactions: Dannie

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm refferencing a popular trope in older (and still quite present in newer) movies and shows where a black person is always the first to die, indicating a racist tendency of the producer.
Oh yeah it true unfortunately. You know I don't get it? What makes some of these people think that they have every right to take a person's life without worrying about if they will get caught or not? I mean in both instances when the cops shot the blackmen they simply enraged the whole nation. Whats happening now is the outcome of this backlash. I hope those cops realize people have every right to blame them for this.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate repeating myself. Look, the cops's actions against the victim were wrong that doesn't mean the people who hold his name in high regard go out killing cops who weren't even involved with anything. They were innocent, what's the point of spreading more violence when it can stop. And you're one of those people that would do anything to get their immediate revenge. America is corrupt no denying that but there probably is a way to fix that and make better court rulings. It's all about trust in this world. People need to stop making dumb decisions and see what they are doing. I never supported the cop's actions, all I do't want is more violence to brew and I would take any measure to see that it stays that way.

People getting worked up over this because of racial discrimination need to sit down and think of the deed they just did.
It's usually those who shy away from violence who become victims of it. If people become violent those corrupt institutions will have no choice but to comply. It's a fight they can't win, you don't talk to someone who wants to beat you, the only way they'll stop is if they understand their actions have consequences and if the court won't punish them, they're a part of the problem. They would hypocritically persecute a civilian who murders while turning a blind eye to a cop who does the same thing. If the people fight back, cops won't be so eager to shoot people like it's a game.

In any society, the justice system is a key pillar that preserve the law. If they're not doing their job, people will seek their own justice which is exactly what's happening and once justice is carried out by the people you no longer have a foundation for a society and the whole thing crumbles.

So whatever happens, civilians aren't to blame. It's the establishment not carrying out their duties properly.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's crazy how 1 guy can kill over 50 people but 5 people only got a few officers.. Somethin stinks here. distraction from Killery's e-mails is one.
Berry Soetoro treason,war crimes & crime against humanity is another.

The fact that Putin just came out an said there could be nuclear war because of Nato/US.

Bill rape your girlfriend/wife Clinton meeting with the A.G for Killery is another1 that will be swept under the rug.

This was no coincidence what happen! (right after the murder of two black men by trigger happy scared cops) These people or demons know what they're doing an people of all creeds are falling for their bullshit yet again while the ones1 who set these plays into action are laughing at how easy it is to play us off against each other..

They'll blame patriots for this! stay vigilant out there & watch your six... The illegitimate governments from all the major countries are coming for your well being so stock up on the essentials because the ride will be bumpy for those who are too ignorant to prepare.

Have a safe weekend ahead & God bless you all....

Reactions: Jokule67

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While it was unjust to have killed black person as those 2 black men were innocent, they shouldn't have retaliated. They are sending their asses to jail instead of thinking about the consequences. Police are corrupt af in America as well. If somebody was shot 4 times unjust fully they should've just protested using nonviolence like Ghandi when he got India their independence from Britain. Those snipers will be found though as police in America are relay good at tracking. This is Dallas Texas we are talking about, even the person who assassinated JFK was found immediately, Henry Oswald.

This world is starting to turn like GTA. Now it is every brother for himself. Revenge is turning people insane. A cop kills someone, make sure to fire him and then put him in bars, don't drag more innocents down with you.
Why do people think we always retaliate? The two recent killings didnt retaliate at all.

Philando castille was shot through his car passenger side getting his wallet. Sterling was shot after being tackled down by two cops screaming he couldnt breath then they took his breath away with 4 gunshots.

Even when you dont retaliate, which rarely the case anyway pay attention, they still died.

I pay attention to these cases, and most of them were people who didnt fight back. In fact, noone fought back except maybe trayvon martin and that guy wasnt even a cop, just thought he was.

I dont agree with the killings but I must admit it soothed my soul because it was hurting. However I know revenge will bring no change so I dont condine this.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoZelda101

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Say what?

I kinda get scared while driving these days knowing there is a chance I may never come back if I see a cop. I am no black person but I am fully aware that some of them don't know how to handle there jobs.
It's not even just being black. Cops are just ****ing terrible. I sware to god there was a white kid not to long ago who got shot 7 times for resisting arrest.
As a black person is it hard for you to netflix and chill with all the killings going on by the cops?

Seriously asking him? *****s get shot and killed just for saying gun.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not even just being black. Cops are just ****ing terrible. I sware to god there was a white kid not to long ago who got shot 7 times for resisting arrest.

Seriously asking him? *****s get shot and killed just for saying gun.
Yes I know which one you are talking about. It happen in Michigan. Some cops think they are above the law and deserve some sort of respect more than others.

Even though many races can be in danger. You can't deny that being black can be wrong in some places.

90sKids98

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love how they go after cops that have nothing to do with the situations that are currently going on. These people want to go around saying "consistent" police brutality, what consistent brutality? Im sorry that once every year something like this happens but not all cops are "pigs" lol. The fact that these people are going around killing cops shows they're just as bad as the racist cops out there

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro we tried every non violent approach there is and THEY ARE STILL SHOTTING US DEAD FOR NOTHING!!! Are you ****ing blind!? Wtf are you talking about? They shot Philando Castile dead for reaching for his ID, THE SAME ****ING ID THEY ASKED HIM FOR!! WTF! THEY SHOT ALTON STERLING DEAD WHILE HE WAS PINNED TO THE GROUND BY ANOTHER COP NOT POSING A THREAT!! THATS SOMEONE'S ****ING FATHER MAN GTF OUTTA HERE WITH THAT PEACEFUL BULL SHIT.
Are you seriously retarted?
Idk what drugs you are constantly on, but they don't protest non violent. This statement is laughable.

They shoot Blacks because they more likely did something illegal than other races.
They constantly resist orders.
They act like thugs, so they should be treated like thugs.

No one ever said "the neighborhood got completely fcked up because of those White/Asian/etc people". Guess why, because they don't act like thugs.

Most Blacks are more agressive than other races.
They commit more crimes than other races.
They kill each other all the time.
Blacks kill Blacks much more often than Whites kill Blacks.

You seriously should try to use your brain once.

Btw most Blacks deserved to die because they resist clear orders. Some died unjustified, but most deserved it.

Insidious Smile

Supreme
Kin
76💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The logic of these black individuals:

"Innocent" black man is killed by a cop.

2 black individuals respond to this awful act by shooting at 11 innocent officers, killing 5 officers in the process.

Amazing. BLM movement if full of shit.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The logic of these black individuals :

Innocent man is killed by a cop.

2 black individuals respond to this awful act by shooting at 11 innocent officers and killing 5 in the process.

Amazing. BLM movement if full of shit.
Black people despite a miniority are responsible for quite a large percentage of the crime in the US too. I noticed that not many people mention that, not even Obama on his speech about this.

These guys are just as bad as white cops shooting innocent blacks though.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
75% chance it was done by the government as Obama's last push to take away guns from law-abiding citizens before leaving.
25% some Black organization ex: The Black Panthers, because they're dumb.
Smells hella fishy.

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you seriously retarted?
Idk what drugs you are constantly on, but they don't protest non violent. This statement is laughable.

They shoot Blacks because they more likely did something illegal than other races.
They constantly resist orders.
They act like thugs, so they should be treated like thugs.

No one ever said "the neighborhood got completely fcked up because of those White/Asian/etc people". Guess why, because they don't act like thugs.

Most Blacks are more agressive than other races.
They commit more crimes than other races.
They kill each other all the time.
Blacks kill Blacks much more often than Whites kill Blacks.

You seriously should try to use your brain once.

Btw most Blacks deserved to die because they resist clear orders. Some died unjustified, but most deserved it.
Shut your racist ass up and suck on Hitler's d!ck

You are so damn ignorant and don't know what fuck you are talking about. How about you stay in Germany with your Nazis friends. And mind your business

Reactions: Dannie