Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was uncalled for... U took it too far. He does have a horrible understanding of the situation but you shouldn't attack him like that. What you just did is called cyber bullying. He shared how he was feeling about his life which takes a lot of strength. So please edit your reply to him. Thank you!
I don't care. Go cry to someone else.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You clearly miss the point. Its not as if these officers are reflecting afterward, "Woops, I shot him by mistake, I didn't mean to do that." Rather, afterward they are saying, "Shit, why did you make a move? I told you not to make a move!".

The point here is that these officers are not simply shooting these people without meaning to. They are directly intending to shoot and kill because they were overreacting to the situation. You get it now?
That by itself is still a mistake whether the ones doing it are acknowledging it or not, their self-reflection or approval is not relevant here.

You get it now?

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blame the Corts. Till they get it together its an eye for an eye. If they don't fck with us we won't fck with them. You could try to preach that peaceful shit all day bro, it wont change a damn thing so just keep your mouth shut, your hands up and keep that target steady on your back and make it easy for them when its your turn.
People can easily change their mentality if they had the mind to. Yes the courts are also to blame but if we correct this hunger for revenge then we can prevent so many deaths that are later to come. We got to correct it at the public level before going in to the higher court level which is the federal level. If people enforce tighter gun laws then we wouldn't be hearing this unfortunate incident in the news today. Yes the police made a mistake, why go out to kill them when you have justice behind you. Is it because people don't have faith in the law to punish people who have committed atrocious actions. This anger is breeding for just more war. It's simple to blame the courts but only if you change the people's mentality in order to bring justice maybe then will the courts also give tighter rulings.

While I do agree with what you say, I will tell you that the public can do nothing to force the hand of the higher ups to punish the unjust, and it's not just police officers who can get away with murder, just look at ppl like Casey Anthony or the rich kid who killed 4 ppl and got let off with affluenza, these things outrage the public but there's nothing they can do and most of the time police officers only get a slap on the wrist. The best approach imho would be political but the ppl are too fragmented in their beliefs to go that route.
What you are saying may be right, it is certainly not out of the people's hand to bring the change. We have a federal republic government and the power is within the people. Perhaps if we push harder we can end the unjust court rulings. The Casey Anthony trial was complete garbage. She should have been sentenced to the death penalty because the evidence was clear. There were bones found in the forest and they found her lying about that nanny. The court messed up, but it's not far fetched to say that the Court is getting influenced by the public's reactions. People still should forgive and forget because this action as well was unforgivable the cop shooting. What do people hope to accomplish with this? What message are people trying to stamp? The bad vibes from slavery and discrimination still exist till this day but if the people would stop doing everything on their own and trust in the justice system then the world can hope for the better.

elitenoob94

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you propose is the best way to show them that we don't appreciate them killing citizens in cold blood? Nothing else seems to have worked.
It's the fact that a lot of police officers now are extremely ignorant and oblivious. This retaliation due to the black man who was killed, who in fact had a permit and was notifying the officer he had a weapon in the vehicle and was simply reaching to grab his wallet and the officer, whatever went through his damn head decided to shoot him, in front of his wife and kid.

The kid is now defiantly scarred and will remember this I'm sure.

The fact that I know it's ignorance, mainly, is that the officers are not getting the fundamental training on how to handle situations. No doubt it's a little racism too, but I mean come on.

This is in fact why I debate whether I should move out of the US or not.

I don't care. Go cry to someone else.
You should honestly read what you posted prior. You're being hypocritical, because you're being very ignorant.

Ignorance is bliss though, also, if you didn't care why would you bother making yourself look idiotic?

"Guns kill people", That is by far the dumbest thing I've read today. Unless there is some sort of AI or computer attached to the gun and pulls that trigger than, sure, I guess guns kill people, but it's people who kill people.

It's common sense that's right in front of you but again, ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh right, I am the one who has down syndrome.

You must be registered for see images
Lol what is that supposed to prove? that i'm the one with down syndrome because of my shitty life or something? it doesn't mean anything.

And what has been the most reoccurring motive lately? You clearly no nothing about latest events. There have been numerous mass shootings in the past 3 months and you are trying to tell me that THAT is not a reoccurring problem?
People, the brain, motive, their hands, is what kills, the gun isn't gonna shoot itself and you're blaming guns, what part of that do you not understand?

You're one of the same idiots as to why this shit is still happening and you don't see it.
:lmao:

You know what... I AM an idiot, why the hell am i still talking to you after you called me an idiot and said bye, because you couldn't come up with an argument against what i said about Australia.

And what exactly do you suggest? To keep things like they are? Guns are one of the most used technology for taking a life. More people feel safe with them so obviously it is the guns that are causing the problems.

Tighter gun control and more enforced laws should take place, but your emotionally unstable stupidity obviously can't see that.
Yes, to keep things like they are, that is exactly what i suggest. If someone punches you what do you do? you punch them back, or not, but you'll get beaten easily, they cut your hands off and well, now you can't punch them back at all right? you could still swing or whatever but you still get my point right? no? of course not.

I'm not even gonna bring the second amendment. Why is there. And why it should stay as it is.

Your assumption based off of childish rage and induced stupidity.
Wow, you really are butthurt aren't you, get over it. It was an assumption. Big deal. Also lovely message you sent me on that neg, it further shows how butthurt you are.

This is irrelevant. Im not the one who created the fanart, so feel free to argue with the original artist instead, fgt.
Ofc you're not the artist, i wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't draw a stick figure. I don't care, get over it.

It should be clear that you lack the fundamentals to take this seriously without sounding like a moron.

"Oh look, someone thinks we should do something about guns so I'm going to call them out because I don't care about the actual victims who died."

Yeah bye, don't like arguing with retards.
Oh, so because i don't want people to lose their rights that means idgaf about who dies? cute. Why are you still talking to me again? I thought you were done.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol what is that supposed to prove? that i'm the one with down syndrome because of my shitty life or something? it doesn't mean anything.
It proves you don't have the place or reason to claim anyone else with down syndrome when you yourself are the real loser with no friends who fails at life.

Hope you can understand how much of a pathetic sack of shit you are.

People, the brain, motive, their hands, is what kills, the gun isn't gonna shoot itself and you're blaming guns, what part of that do you not understand?
What part about guns have been the biggest involvement in murder do you not understand?

:lmao:

You know what... I AM an idiot
I know. You didn't have to tell me.

Yes, to keep things like they are, that is exactly what i suggest.
Then you're an idiot. Case and point.

Wow, you really are butthurt aren't you, get over it. It was an assumption. Big deal.
And yet you're still talking about it.

Also lovely message you sent me on that neg, it further shows how butthurt you are.
I rarely give out negs and it's only given to those who lack any type of common ground or sense.

You're both helpless and stupid.

Ofc you're not the artist, i wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't draw a stick figure. I don't care, get over it.
You're throwing jabs so obviously you do.

Maybe you're the one who should get over it.

Oh, so because i don't want people to lose their rights that means idgaf about who dies? cute. Why are you still talking to me again? I thought you were done.
If you want people to keep their rights to hold weapons that kill others then be my guest.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You should honestly read what you posted prior. You're being hypocritical, because you're being very ignorant.

Ignorance is bliss though, also, if you didn't care why would you bother making yourself look idiotic?

"Guns kill people", That is by far the dumbest thing I've read today. Unless there is some sort of AI or computer attached to the gun and pulls that trigger than, sure, I guess guns kill people, but it's people who kill people.

It's common sense that's right in front of you but again, ignorance is bliss.
Oh look, another dumbass that can't understand the rapid crime rate in guns alone has increased.

Yeah, I'm ignorant when you're lack of current events makes you blinded by your own stupidity.

As for the comment, I couldn't care less, so like Ii said to the other guy, go b!tch to someone else.

Netflix and Chill

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People can easily change their mentality if they had the mind to. Yes the courts are also to blame but if we correct this hunger for revenge then we can prevent so many deaths that are later to come. We got to correct it at the public level before going in to the higher court level which is the federal level. If people enforce tighter gun laws then we wouldn't be hearing this unfortunate incident in the news today. Yes the police made a mistake, why go out to kill them when you have justice behind you. Is it because people don't have faith in the law to punish people who have committed atrocious actions. This anger is breeding for just more war. It's simple to blame the courts but only if you change the people's mentality in order to bring justice maybe then will the courts also give tighter rulings.

What you are saying may be right, it is certainly not out of the people's hand to bring the change. We have a federal republic government and the power is within the people. Perhaps if we push harder we can end the unjust court rulings. The Casey Anthony trial was complete garbage. She should have been sentenced to the death penalty because the evidence was clear. There were bones found in the forest and they found her lying about that nanny. The court messed up, but it's not far fetched to say that the Court is getting influenced by the public's reactions. People still should forgive and forget because this action as well was unforgivable the cop shooting. What do people hope to accomplish with this? What message are people trying to stamp? The bad vibes from slavery and discrimination still exist till this day but if the people would stop doing everything on their own and trust in the justice system then the world can hope for the better.
Lol ok so you're either trolling or just retarded, either way I'll just end this here.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
>When I say that guns kill people

>People actually believe that I mean the gun ACTUALLY comes to life and kills people

What a bunch of idiots in this thread

You must be registered for see images

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lmao: Now he's cutting specific parts of my sentences to try and make me look bad.

:lmao: This is freaking hilarious.
Go back to kim soo Chinese shop and find a cookie that reads "common sense is vital"

Stop living in a fucking fantasy. You shouldn't have a right that kills thousands each year.

I can't

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it's ok to kill innocent cops for the actions of less than 1% of them?

Totally not retarded. Btw that WE WUZ meme semes to be pretty accurate according to some replies here.