Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not at all U_U
I saw the hate! I saw the hate! This hate is nothing but jealousy. Every female is jealous of Hinata's relationship with Naruto.

You big bully.

OT:NH.
Hey I just asked jeez o_O

YEAS! What u gonna do to her? If u hurt her u will have problems with me!
I will call my cousin in Japan personally and tell him to tell Kishi to make NaruHina canon. That alone will solve all problems in life.

NaruHina - Kishi's own love story.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw the hate! I saw the hate! This hate is nothing but jealousy. Every female is jealous of Hinata's relationship with Naruto.

Hey I just asked jeez o_O

I will call my cousin in Japan personally and tell him to tell Kishi to make NaruHina canon. That alone will solve all problems in life.

NaruHina - Kishi's own love story.
No.Couse NaruSaku is life.

Better. <3

You must be registered for see images
My eyeeeeeeeeeees!!!

Love,love,love <3

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, how exactly do I join this club?...
You joined the moment you asked to join in your first post. :)
Look to the member's list. U_U

Sacrifice three virtual virgin pigeons on a heart shaped alter dedicated to the Chie.
^This is also a very legitimate way for joining this FC. :cool:
Added but it was skipped on purpose. I didn't see much point since they ARE canon already. What next Hiruzen/ biwako, Hashi x Mito, Mr and Mrs Uchiha....? There is no end to choices one can make so the confirmed one are accepted as accepted already.
Not only that, but out of the pairings you mentioned not much is known about them.

Hashirama never mentioned Mito once and it was an arranged marriage to build the Senju-Uzumaki alliance.

Hiruzen has never once mentioned Biwako, we don't even know his reaction to learning that the "masked man" Tobi, killed her on the night of the Kyuubi attack.

And the Uchiha bros' parents, Fugaku and Mikoto, had the typical bland arranged marriage. Mikoto being a female jounin who filled the generic house wife role that fully supports her husband no matter how ridiculous his aim and with Fugaku being a strict, overbearing jounin father in regards to his elder son whilst being very narrow-minded.

I wouldn't care for any of those relationships in the first place. Lol XD They aren't interesting in the least. (Not meaning to offend anyone who cares for them.)
Look on the bright side.

It's still the best pairing in Naruto.

>inb4 someone actually thinks I like the pairing
>inb4 I get added to the member list
You wouldn't be added unless you explicitly asked to join, anyway. You didn't. Nothing to worry about Lol

Wait, why am I on the member list? Did shipping Udon x Kaguya bring me there? :sweat:
Users aren't supposed to be on the member's list unless they asked to join in one of their posts or informed me that they would like to be a part of this FC. You and around six other members were added by mistake. Don't worry, the list was just corrected and you're no longer on it.
You big bully.

OT:NH.
Oh shit! Now whose being a big bully? :noes:

NaruHina <3
Bullying is not allowed in this thread. U_U