Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

❤ Introduction ❤

This FC is based on Pairings in Naruto Manga/anime and movies! If you like to ship different pairings and wish to discuss it feel free to join! In this Fan Club I would like people to share on who they like, and why and just talk about the pairings in general. Post pictures, banners, gifs and etc.

If you want to talk about scenes from then upcoming movie and add it into your discussion while write "movie spoiler(s)" on top first and then put the rest in spoiler tags.

It will also be helpful if you are using too large images put it between spoiler tags.

I hope you all have fun!

warning:

However, try to avoid completely off topic spam and remember that all the global forum, rules are still applicable here. Those mods hate to clean up and may end up deleting all your posts time to time if they see too much spam so keep it about Naruto only. :p

Party poopers will be kicked out.

~Members~
1. Ira
2. Yami no Tensei
3. mse123
4. lojzaHD
5. The Masked Sage
6. janus1
7. SupremeWater
8. Shiro Yaksha
9. UchihaBrothers
10. Fayon
11. UzumakiRam
12. balrog6x
13. Spacey orange
14. iNoto
15. kazekage dono
16. -Sach-
17. FujiRyoma18
18. Chie
19. Amaya
20. TheMist
21. Radon87000
22. EdenDream
23. Sir Cool Blizzard
24. Shaz130
25. Hakairyoku
26. -Scarlet-
27. Ekush
28. RasenToad
29. Chikorita
30. Sugiyama
31. Asada
32. 06sulraj
33. Heisenberg284
34. Bastian
35. nidhi
36. CoconutBiscuit
Note: Updated up until page 9

Last edited:
Reactions: minamoto

Υαmí

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I go for the parings that don't aim Sakura, hinata of the rest of konoha 11. I would like Naruto to be paired with Konan, Mei, Ayame, Ryūzetsu, Temari,and so forth....that list is not supposed to be a harem....:|