Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will delete the alt voting if I noticed. :p No rigging please.

I would hand over the club to you but for your silly habit of double posting is likely to get you collect infractions again. Can you please use the multi quote and edit buttons and save me the trouble? :(
Ok will stop. Its just, in order for me to edit my post. I have to go on my cell. I am using chrome and it gives me this bug.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was going to suggest you as a possible candidate :) I think you'd do a great job. I support your application xD

We so need more SS fans <3
That doesnt mean anything.Kishi's mind is out of this world when it comes to romance.Therefore the way each of us is trying to understand this is probably not the way he thinks

I mean Kishi's favourite romance movie is 500 days of summer and that says a lot

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesnt mean anything.Kishi's mind is out of this world when it comes to romance.Therefore the way each of us is trying to understand this is probably not the way he thinks

I mean Kishi's favourite romance movie is 500 days of summer and that says a lot
Lol, when did he say this? I haven't seen that in any of his interviews. ._.

Note: -Scarlet- would be another choice to run this thread. If you pick her, it would be a nice move too.

Edenia

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

well that's obvious. Whatever we think, kishi has a mind of his own and whatever theories or speculation we might do,he may not even consider things that way looool and even if his favorite romance story ended like that one, doesn't mean he will do the same but it's a possibility

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I must present my apologies as well. THis was a good idea though :)

It seems NS is getting more fans here than on the shipping thread D:
A lot of Sakura haters as well as Hinata pairing lovers used multiple alts. lol. That might still be favorite pairing specially since the anime makers seem to love and promote it even more.

I could volunteer and attempt my best to run this club, if that's okay. :win:
Done.

I can always take care of the thread/club.
But chie is also a good choice tho.
Sorry she offered first.

Ok will stop. Its just, in order for me to edit my post. I have to go on my cell. I am using chrome and it gives me this bug.

Hmm you should have contacted Zise and let him know. But ok understandable and I will report the bug to him later when I get a chance.

Last edited:

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A lot of Sakura haters as well as Hinata pairing lovers used multiple alts. lol. That might still be favorite pairing specially since the anime makers seem to love and promote it even more.

Make a post and I will transfer the ownership.

Sorry he offered first.

Hmm you should have contacted Zise and let him know. But ok understandable and I will report the bug to him later when I get a chance.
Thanks. Sorry for any troubles from my part.

Chikorita

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So to clarify, the other thread is more for debating ships and the like? I tended to just skim through any long serious posts about the main ships in there, so looks like I'll just stay in here.

Also thanks for adding ShikaTema to the poll. :p

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, when did he say this? I haven't seen that in any of his interviews. ._.

Note: -Scarlet- would be another choice to run this thread. If you pick her, it would be a nice move too.

"I like watching romance movies like 500 Days of Summer"

Funny thing is it had a kind of romance triangle as well and the movie ended with pairing hints being thrown to all girls the MC had an interest in

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Done.

Sorry he offered first.

Edit: Thank you. :)

Not that this matters much (since gender seems to be pretty irrelevant on this site), but I'm a she.

And, yes I would like to accept ownership. This is my post. U_U (Unless you mean a different type of post?)

"I like watching romance movies like 500 Days of Summer"

Funny thing is it had a kind of romance triangle as well and the movie ended with pairing hints being thrown to all girls the MC had an interest in
Oh. How wonderful. xD /sarcasm

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not that this matters much (since gender seems to be pretty irrelevant on this site), but I'm a she. :p

And, yes I would like to accept ownership. This is my post. U_U
Oh Sorry about that. I didn't notice the symbol till I merged the posts. :(

Now have fun. I will be off now. Don't get in trouble now any of you. :p

Chikorita

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I considered voting for NS since I do like it but... Nah I just voted for ST and yuri. That's all that matters. :p I won't rest until I convince everyone that ninja yuri is ideal.