Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been on deviantart for long enough to know which crack pairings are popular.

For example, Naruto x Fuu (7 tails jin).
Gotcha. XD I haven’t been on deviantart for very long haha.

Yeah, that’s very cute. ^^

You must be registered for see images

True, but one can't deny the beauty of one pic just because they don't like a certain pairing. :) and yes, I find pretty cool fanarts of some pairing that i'm not that much into, but that doesn't prevent me from loving them. Just like you, I appreciate good art.
That pic was precious as well. :)
No problem. :x3: Yeah, I agree completely. =D Yup, so true. They just do such a good job that pairings don’t really come into it.

Right? I thought so too. *_*

Oh yay!
MinaKushi is life
Yes, yes it is. ;_; <3

You must be registered for see images

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NaruSaku shippers: AllHailKurama, PawsX, Drake(TheMagicConch), lojzaHD, Radon87000, SuperChief, Orihime-Chan, Spongebond, DaeK, Mysterious, Lexie, CoconutBiscuit, iamkawaii08, Incendiary

NaruHina shippers: SimbaPrides, Lady Byakugan(Crystal Chakra), Shaz130(aka arrogant little troll), iNoto(Kurome), Asuna, DarthPenance, Shiro Yaksha, BlackWatch, Yasmin Ma(a new troll), Volk, HyuugaHeir, Ultimate Beast, KrystalTsuki, -Spoiler-(Kazekaine), balrog6x, BadBoy M, Naruko uzumaki, narutocan, Honord Sage, kazekage dono, narutoshippudenworld, BLAZING STORM, Man of Sin

SasuSaku shippers(gross): EdenDream, theprincezuko, HyuugaHeir, Shiro Yaksha, Fayon, Yasmin Ma(a new troll), Shaz130(aka arrogant little troll), Naruko uzumaki, narutocan, Ultimate Beast, BLAZING STORM

SasuKari shippers(hell yeah!!): Fuhrer of Uchiha, UchihaBrothers, uchiha senju, Sugiyama, Volk, BLAZING STORM, Lady Byakugan, lojzaHD

ShikaTema shippers: Chikorita, iNoto(Kurome), Volk, Fuhrer of Uchiha, KrystalTsuki, balrog6x, Chie, Sugiyama

NaruSasu shippers: Rxyninja, lojzaHD, Chie, HyuugaHeir

KakaYama shippers: Jack Splicer

NaruGaa shippers: Chikorita, Chie

GaaLee shippers: paratise(caterpie)

KakaMei shippers: balrog6x, Fuhrer of Uchiha, BLAZING STORM, Volk

KakaAyame shippers: balrog6x, Fuhrer of Uchiha

NaruMei shippers: iNoto(Kurome), -Spoiler-(Kazekaine)

ItaSasu shippers(weird..): KrystalTsuki, Chie(brotp)

MinaKushi shippers: BLAZING STORM, lojzaHD

SasuMei shippers: shelke, Fuhrer of Uchiha

SaiIno shippers: EdenDream, Sugiyama, Fuhrer of Uchiha, balrog6x

KibaIno shippers: balrog6x, lojzaHD

KibaHina shippers: SimbaPrides, Lady Byakugan

ShikaIno shippers: HyuugaHeir, Fuhrer of Uchiha

InoChou shippers: -Spoiler-(Kazekaine),

SasuHina shippers: Lady Byakugan, HyuugaHeir

HaruHaku shippers: Heisenberg284

Last edited:

Heisenberg284

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NaruSaku shippers: AllHailKurama, PawsX, Drake(TheMagicConch), lojzaHD, Radon87000, SuperChief, Orihime-Chan, Spongebond, DaeK, Mysterious, Lexie, CoconutBiscuit, iamkawaii08, Incendiary

NaruHina shippers: SimbaPrides, Lady Byakugan(Crystal Chakra), Shaz130(aka arrogant little troll), iNoto(Kurome), Asuna, DarthPenance, Shiro Yaksha, BlackWatch, Yasmin Ma(a new troll), Volk, HyuugaHeir, Ultimate Beast, KrystalTsuki, -Spoiler-(Kazekaine), balrog6x, BadBoy M, Naruko uzumaki, narutocan, Honord Sage, kazekage dono, narutoshippudenworld, BLAZING STORM, Man of Sin

SasuSaku shippers(gross): EdenDream, theprincezuko, HyuugaHeir, Shiro Yaksha, Fayon, Yasmin Ma(a new troll), Shaz130(aka arrogant little troll), Naruko uzumaki, narutocan, Ultimate Beast, BLAZING STORM

SasuKari shippers(hell yeah!!): Fuhrer of Uchiha, UchihaBrothers, uchiha senju, Sugiyama, Volk, BLAZING STORM, Lady Byakugan, lojzaHD

ShikaTema shippers: Chikorita, iNoto(Kurome), Volk, Fuhrer of Uchiha, KrystalTsuki, balrog6x, Chie, Sugiyama

KakaMei shippers: balrog6x, Fuhrer of Uchiha, BLAZING STORM, Volk

KakaAyame shippers: balrog6x, Fuhrer of Uchiha

SasuMei shippers: shelke, Fuhrer of Uchiha

SaiIno shippers: EdenDream, Sugiyama, Fuhrer of Uchiha, balrog6x

ShikaIno shippers: HyuugaHeir, Fuhrer of Uchiha

Way to leave me off

Reactions: Dannie

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lemme Join ;)
Movie spoiler.
so what if Hinata needs to be protected while on the mission, that makes Naruto the perfect candidate to protect her. Haha.

Remember when Hinata is the one to accompany him and Yamato while they were on the mission to pursue Itachi?

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

SasuKari shippers(hell yeah!!): Fuhrer of Uchiha(Alєx), UchihaBrothers, uchiha senju, Sugiyama, Volk, BLAZING STORM, Lady Byakugan, lojzaHD

ShikaTema shippers: Chikorita, iNoto(Kurome), Volk, Fuhrer of Uchiha(Alєx), KrystalTsuki, balrog6x, Chie, Sugiyama

KakaMei shippers: balrog6x, Fuhrer of Uchiha(Alєx), BLAZING STORM, Volk

KakaAyame shippers: balrog6x, Fuhrer of Uchiha(Alєx)

SasuMei shippers: shelke, Fuhrer of Uchiha(Alєx)

SaiIno shippers: EdenDream, Sugiyama, Fuhrer of Uchiha(Alєx), balrog6x

ShikaIno shippers: HyuugaHeir, Fuhrer of Uchiha(Alєx)

Last edited:

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

SasuKari shippers(hell yeah!!): Fuhrer of Uchiha(Alєx), UchihaBrothers, uchiha senju, Sugiyama, Volk, BLAZING STORM, Lady Byakugan, lojzaHD

ShikaTema shippers: Chikorita, iNoto(Kurome), Volk, Fuhrer of Uchiha(Alєx), KrystalTsuki, balrog6x, Chie, Sugiyama

KakaMei shippers: balrog6x, Fuhrer of Uchiha(Alєx), BLAZING STORM, Volk

KakaAyame shippers: balrog6x, Fuhrer of Uchiha(Alєx)

SasuMei shippers: shelke, Fuhrer of Uchiha(Alєx)

SaiIno shippers: EdenDream, Sugiyama, Fuhrer of Uchiha(Alєx), balrog6x

ShikaIno shippers: HyuugaHeir, Fuhrer of Uchiha(Alєx)

I dont ship narusasu though.
Can I be in the 7th place in NH shippers?
Haha

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because it's one of the staff emote. I picked it for myself. :p

So there were some surprise pairings. Everyone seems surprised that Chauji managed to get Karui of all people. xd
@bold- The sad thing is that even crack shippers never considered this pairing prior to ch 700. I searched for fanart of them on the day the chapter was released. There was none. Lol