Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What part of GFXing do you like the most?
i.e. creating signatures, avatars, coloring linearts, drawing linearts, photomanipulations, text logos, wallpapers etc
Coloring linearts for me. Currently practicing. Avatars as well. I need to find some tutorials on sigs, but i always get tired of them mid-way through doing them lol.

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What about signatures?
only if I'm in the mood :p
It's not like I create signatures many times, only sometimes. And most of the times, if I create a sig, I create it first as a wallpaper or something, and resize it so it can be used as a sig. Just like my current sig, I also have a big version of it and I use it right now as my desktop background

Trollo Lucilfer

Legendary
Kin
33💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
only if I'm in the mood :p
It's not like I create signatures many times, only sometimes. And most of the times, if I create a sig, I create it first as a wallpaper or something, and resize it so it can be used as a sig. Just like my current sig, I also have a big version of it and I use it right now as my desktop background
I see, so you're not really into signatures making and shizz.

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GFX Contest
Contest name: Wooden Text
Contest details: You need to write the text "Hashirama" and give it a nice wooden text effect. The one with the most voteswill receive + rep from me :p
Number of participants: 2 - 3
Deadline: 48 hours
Size: -

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Updated the thread

The host will make a poll and have it closed after a certain amount of time. The member with the most votes wins. The participants will receive points. Let's say there are 4 participants. The best one gets 4 points, 2nd one 3 points, 3rd one 2 points, and the last one will get one point. When the contest ends, and the host announces the winner, he/she also has to mention how many points each member received. After that they need to post in the thread the member name and the amount of points he/she received. In the GFX group there's a hall of fame, with a list of people and their amount of points, ranked from the one with the highest amount of points to the one with the lowest amount of points. The winner may also receive + reputation.

The last rule is not to spam contests. Don't create thousands of contests within a day. Not following the rules may lead to losing points.

Last edited:

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Going up against Mega in a typography contest. Lel
I urge Khalil to take part. -.-

GFX Contest
Contest details: You need to write the text "Hashirama" and give it a nice wooden text effect. The one with the most voteswill receive + rep from me :p
~I wish to take part~

Last edited:

Trollo Lucilfer

Legendary
Kin
33💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nope, I don't .-.
if you add something like that, shouldn't you do that from the start? But go win some points you!
You misunderstood what I'm trying to say, The points system is good, but before adding something like that, we need to make sure we have enough members who are willing to participate in these GFX contests, we need a good level of activity in order to create a points system.

Hunty

Veteran
Kin
907💸
Kumi
2,293💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
GFX Contest

I wish to take part.

Status
Not open for further replies.