Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good episode it was nice to get to see the other female characters. & good to see more of Blue Beetle. This is episode was really just about building the unknown character from last week. Making him even more of a threat.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Today's episode was okay. It was nothing special, but it wasn't terrible either. It was nice to see all the girls team up for once. Blue Beetle's subplot in this episode was too drawn out in my opinion and wasn't good at all.

Your not good at all.:sy:
Blue beetle is baws and I'm glad he got some screen time by his self.

His little machine in the backk of his head is hilarious. "He knows too much,activating plasma guns" lol

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Double posting, but oh well.

Just another vid I made that is overall DC, but it does involve three Young Justice couples, hence it being titled around the show. Here's a new little thing I did. You can either watch the full video or watch any of the three sections, those being Roy/Jade, M'gann/Conner, and Wally/Dick in that order. So, if you just like Roy/Jade, then simply just watch their part. No bashing or anything. Just enjoy the videos.

Video description:
A tribute to some of my favorite DC couples. Roy Harper and Jade Nguyen, Conner Kent and M'gann M'oazz, and Wally West and Dick Grayson.

Here's some backstory:

Roy and Jade lost their kid and are looking back at their times as teenagers. They were in love and are still in love, but so damaged.

M'gann and Conner are in love and basically follows their YJ season 1 incarnation, but with more focus on her true form. He loves her for her. She is beautiful no matter her appearance. Unlike Dick/Wally and Roy/Jade, this pairing isn't a flashback type. It's in the moment.

Wally and **** are best buds just looking back at life and how they had a friendship that turned into both a relationship and a best friendship of all time.

I used YJ sceenshots, DC comic scans, Wally West Justice League scans + Dick Grayson Nightwing scans from Batman: The New Animated Series, and some fanart.

I hope everyone enjoyed it.

Full video

Roy/Jade part
M'gann/Conner part
Wally/Dick part

Please check it out guys. I'd be very happy. :cool:

My personal favorite part was M'gann/Conner. I really enjoyed making it because I really do love this couple, aswell as the whole Roy/Jade ordeal. Roy/Jade are among my all time favorites too. Everyone in this video is. Obviously, same for Wally/Dick. I think I'm the first to use JL's Wally West (Flash) and Batman: TAS's Dick Grayson (Nightwing) together in mix with YJ/Fanart/Comic scans.

Last edited:

Qberto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry to be MIA, but I'm back to speak my piece.
Salvage was a great episode. What an intervention! It was great to see Wally and Artemis, attending Stanford I'm guessing(what other school is in Palo Alto). The cRoy(clone roy) and Jade hook-up is another interesting side story too. The Superboy/Blue Beetle story was good to further detail the series plotline and also get some BB development. I like how SB has shown he isn't just brawn. Was the shadowy bad guy's tech similar to BB? Something to ponder...
Beneath is a great spotlight on the new female members of YJ. MM is so confident and sure as a leader; great to see. I love to see the teamwork in this series. The ladies showed their gumption and I loved the slow-mo with Wonder Girl deflecting that grenade shell!
If Jaime's friend does become Apache Chief, I hope they give his character more depth than just growing big. What are they planning on doing with the runaways?

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty good episode. It was kind of plain to be honest, but it was nice seeing the Flash family team up. Though I think they missed a good opportunity to kill Barry off, because then Wally could probably be in the show more often, but I'm sure it will happen eventually. As for the B-plot, all I have to say is Baby Lian is so cute :)

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good episode I loved the Geoff Johns Teen Titans run & my favorite character from that was Bart. I knew that the reason he came was to save The Flash from dieing which is cool. & I'm interested to see what will happen with Roy & Cheshire. & side note how did Roy get buff again so fast? Last time we saw him he looked like a drug addict.

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This episode was probably my favorite of the entire season. I swore for a second that Artemis was really dead and then they pull that twist O_O . I was kind of expecting her not to die, but at the same time I thought she did really die. It sucks we have to wait a couple of months for the next episode.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YJ was 10/10 perfect. I almost cried. The twists were amazing!

And we have to wait a couples months? Seriously, Hebi?!

Atleast it went on break with a huge bang.

Aqualad and Artemis are good and well! I really almost cried for Wally and Nightwing. I was devasted over Artemis, but all is awesome! Perfect episode. And SuperMartian details are getting revealed, plus I loved BB comforting MM!

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was a great episode so happy that Artemis is alive & also happy that Aqua Lad is still a good guy.

Also cool to learn a little more about Conner & M'gann breakup. It seems that M'gann is really starting to lose it she reminds me a lot of Jean Gray when she becomes the Phoenix she's very powerful but that power starts corrupting her. So very interested to see where that goes.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Korra was 10/10 too! Season finale next week! Amon vs Korra!

So cool to see villains interact with each other. Amon is so awesome. Equality+his look+his voice+powers=Win.

YJ and Korra, aswell as Green Lantern TAS make my Saturday perfect.

MarBellarke

Elite
Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another badass episode again!

The team's really gonna find it hard to trust them after what they did... covering up Artemis death like that. How is it that Miss Martian didn't discover their scheme?

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want Jason Todd!! NOW.

Although that was an awesome episode of YJ, but seriously, they went straight from Dick Grayson to Tim Drake with no mention of Jason at all.

I hope he makes an appearance and is an anti-hero, sort of like what Cheshire is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.