Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Some cool fan-art I found ^.^ You guys can post some too if you like.

You must be registered for see images

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How can i join? Been a YJ fan since it started.
Thanks
No worries, it's easy to join. All you have to do is ask xd Welcome to the club ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URGENT YOUNG JUSTICE NEWS!

At the DC Panel at the San Diego Comic Con, viewers have reported several characters will be featured on Young Justice after the hiatus. Those characters are: Static Shock, Deathstroke, and Black Beetle. Also, Zatanna a former team member will also be returning.

And here's a little Animated Catwoman Short to entertain you all.

Reactions: Jack Spicer

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How can i join? Been a YJ fan since it started.
Thanks
Deathstroke? Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Also, Static is a boss and who doesn't love some Zatanna?
I knew you'd like the Deathstroke announcement ^^ Hopefully they'll call him Deathstroke in this show and not just Slade like they did in Teen Titans. But I assume they will call him Deathstroke, since this show is a little more "mature" than TT (The rating for YJ is TV-PG while TT is TV-Y7).

I was dieing for Static to join this whole time. I wonder how he gets his powers in this universe though. It'll be interesting to find out.

I love Zatanna O_O Hopefully Rocket returns too. I heard the creators have something in store for her as well.

Also did you hear, Raven might be in the new 52. (I don't know if you're a Raven fan, but a lot of her fans are excited for her return) :D

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I enjoy Raven. That's sweet news. However, Wally hasn't appeared in the new 52 yet either, I believe. So, that's killing me.
Yeah Wally, Donna, and Cassandra haven't appeared. It's a real shame too, seeing as how people are begging for these characters to come back. Maybe they will... some day.

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

okay im late ( ._.)
Lol you're not late, this is a very nice find ^^

I'm loving the designs of these new characters.

New Characters:

Tigress (Artemis' new secret identity) 1:05 - 1:10
Deathstroke (A.K.A Slade from Teen Titans ;) 1:11 - 1:13
Static Shock 1:14 - 1:17
Two unknown girls (The second one could be Tula, a.k.a Aquagirl) 1:18 - 1:19
Original Roy Harper (Speedy) 1:20
Black Beetle 1:43 - 1:50

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyone else wonder what happened to kobra. I mean the bald guy specificly

Maybe this can help. I got it from another site.

Kobra reappears in issue #16 of the tie-in comic, where he has his followers steal the materials needed to perform a ritual that would transform him into a god. Lord Kobra is revealed to be Jeffrey Burr, who intends to use the blood of his fraternal twin brother Jason, who he had kidnapped, in the ritual. Jason is the Lead Astronomer at the Gotham City Observatory.
I read September 29th will be the return of YJ. Can't come soon enough!
The spoiler barely fills the emptiness...
I like what I'm seeing.
lol I know right. The wait is taking forever. The wait for new season of The Legend of Korra is taking forever too. But all good things come to those who wait.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't anyone else find it strange that the Light doesnt know that the core members of the League along with Icon,Hawkwoman,and Hawkman are off world? I think they might but are just pretending not to know. I would love to see an episode focused on the off world League members.

What do you guys think?

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think we'll see what happened to the off-world leaguers in flashbacks either once they get back or when they communicate with the YJers.
Probably. Though i would love if things didnt go so according to plan. Maybe the aliens they are meeting with decide to elimiate the offworld Justice League instead of trying to negioate peace terms with them. (i forgot what the actual purpose for them going off world was).

Also here's some useless info on the History of Earth 16 and how Martian Manhunter arrived on Earth.

It was a Zeta-Beam accident that took place during an experiment conducted by Dr. Erdel (the namesake of the Erdel Initiative where Adam Strange and Eduardo Dorado, Sr. work). This was in 1955, i.e. almost half a century before the founding of the Justice League in 2003.

On a sidenote are there any major villains you all hope will appear in a future season?

My vote goes to Darkseid.

Qberto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Darkseid has always been lurking with the inclusion of the Apokolyptan tech. Good possibility he shows up. I think more metahumans will come out of the woodworks with all the alien interest in them.I'm not sure if this is good or bad for The Light's machinations. And will Tempest make an appearance?

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Darkseid has always been lurking with the inclusion of the Apokolyptan tech. Good possibility he shows up. I think more metahumans will come out of the woodworks with all the alien interest in them.I'm not sure if this is good or bad for The Light's machinations. And will Tempest make an appearance?
I. Think its both good and bad.

Good in that the more metahumans around the greater chance they have at possibly recruiting some of them.

Bad in that more metahumans means that the Team will always be on their tail and could possibly recruit metahumans to help in their own cause.

I think Tempest may make an appearance since Tula (Aquagirl) made one in the comic con trailer last month, and those two are connected to each other. They were boyfriend and girlfriend, right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep posting pics guys!!!!!!

I found a funny one xd reminds me of when i was a kid.

Last edited:

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Love that pic <3
I knew you would xd Here are some others

i love this show can i join
Of course you can. Welcome to the club!! If you have any questions or want to discuss anything about Young Justice, please do.

Does anyone else feel that Lagoon Boy's position on the team is meaninglesspointless when it comes to his abilities. I mean he has super strength in that "Giant Form" of his, but besides that all he does is go under water which M'gann showed in the last episode that she can grow gills and mermaid tail.

Has Lagoon Boy even showed any "Atlantean Magic", so far? I saw him in an episode in the first season using some kind of magic, but he hasn't shown any yet to my knowledge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.