Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn right. DC girls, especially WW, kick ass.
Hell ya! :D

People who write manga, should look to DC females as a reference for the female characters they create. I mean people like to say that DC females dress slutty, which is true in some cases, but no one can deny they kick as much ass as the males of DC.

You must be registered for see images

Qberto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hebi & Jack, I wholeheartedly agree with you both! That was a great line from Wonder Woman. I also appreciated that Wonder Girl immediately snapped out of fangirl mode & took out to mechs very cleverly, getting a smile of pride out of WW in the process. Any opinions on Tula being the YJer who dies in the YJ: Legacy game?

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hebi & Jack, I wholeheartedly agree with you both! That was a great line from Wonder Woman. I also appreciated that Wonder Girl immediately snapped out of fangirl mode & took out to mechs very cleverly, getting a smile of pride out of WW in the process. Any opinions on Tula being the YJer who dies in the YJ: Legacy game?
^_^ Thanks

I agree with you as well. Tula will probably be the one who dies at the end of the game, but it seems strange that they have spoiled it for us, since now we know (or do we?)

Also, did anyone notice that figure in the shadows planting the bomb? Who was that? Any ideas?

Qberto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The trial does allow for the expanded YJ roster to all get screen time. Is Captain Atom the acting senior member or are Nightwing & YJ autonomous? When do we get to see Artemis & KF?

Swizzik

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm kind of annoyed at M'gann though, I'm waiting for Conner to punch her in the face. She's literally Mind raping people and turning them into vegetables, I remember reading in the comics that The original justice league had to vote on if they could do that to Dr. Light or not(that was after he raped Elastic man's wife) now M'gann is doing it on the fly. Guess she can change her appearance but not her true nature.

Qberto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Swizzik, i agree that it isn't right what M'gann is doing, but do you mean her ruthless white martian nature comes out when she pulls out the mindF technique? The first time she did out with psimon was a protective reaction IMO, bit with the kroloteans it had been more calculated.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm kind of annoyed at M'gann though, I'm waiting for Conner to punch her in the face. She's literally Mind raping people and turning them into vegetables, I remember reading in the comics that The original justice league had to vote on if they could do that to Dr. Light or not(that was after he raped Elastic man's wife) now M'gann is doing it on the fly. Guess she can change her appearance but not her true nature.
I think she may be a villain later on, or atleast an obstacle Superboy will have to face somehow (And the whole League probably). Something had to happen in the five years to make her that way. I think it's a mix of things that's happening and her martian nature, but I really hope it all ends okay for her. I love M'gann. Hopefully she'll learn to control her powers/emotions.

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Love the new Avy/Sig.
Thanks Jack :p

Well during this point in the game, the Team and the Justice League needs all the answers they can get to bring this invasion to a halt. M'gann is speeding up the process and by doing this she is probably saving more lives. Though her methods are harsh, sometimes you need to get your hands dirty to succeed. Batman and J'onzz did not seem to mind when she mindwiped that alien (whom they probably deem as a "lesser" life form anyway). She's acquiring information to save the planet in a quicker amount of time. J'onzz telepathy was going too slow. M'gann will probably face the results of her actions later.

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NEWS

Gregg Weissman, the creator of Young Justice, has announced on his website "Ask Greg" that if there is a 3rd Season then there will be yet another timeskip.

For further details view the quote taken from his site.

Greg responds...

If you've been watching the series, you KNOW that the first season took place over a single period of six months, between Independence Day and New Year's Eve.

And as I've already stated here and in the press, the second season ALSO takes place over a coherent six month period: between New Years Day and Independence Day. It's just that five years pass in between the two six month periods.

And I'm warning you now: our plans for Season Three - if we get one - involve another time skip between the last episode of Season Two and the first of Season Three. Though, I'm not going to state how long a time skip. (So don't ask.)
Response recorded on May 15, 2012

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think we'll get Static Shock then. That kid at the Hall of Justice museum, as pointed out in a review I watched, looked like a young Vergil.

But damn....Another TS?

Status
Not open for further replies.