Not open for further replies.

Qberto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry,I wasn't being serious, just humorous. I like that SB has limitations, giving him his own fighting style. I'm also glad he's not just angry emo SB anymore.

Qberto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The white suited Superboy is Project Match, which was created with only kryptonian DNA, but was unstable. He had full kryptonian powers but was uncontrollable.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome episode!

I'm really starting to feel the season. I loved this episode.

Aqualad went darkside! FTW! I like him more this way. So, Aquagirl died and he was lied to about his father? What a way to go evil. This is so interesting.

The light is back!!!!! And his father is with them! Sweet!

And Superman referring to Connor as his bro. That was awesome :rofl: at Manhunter's apartment flower joke.

Very Bat-family episode, or atleast a good chunk. I love that.

I wonder how the trial will go. Atleast it gives the teens and the original YJ cast more airtime.

Last edited:

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
An interesting episode. I always knew Aqualad would somehow be evil. The people who put up an emotionless front, usually turn out to be evil in the end :p

It also seems that M'gann still loves wiping minds xd And she said "Hello Megan" again D:

It was good to see the League and the Team team up as well :D

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An interesting episode. I always knew Aqualad would somehow be evil. The people who put up an emotionless front, usually turn out to be evil in the end :p

It also seems that M'gann still loves wiping minds xd And she said "Hello Megan" again D:

It was good to see the League and the Team team up as well :D
I didn't even realise she said it, but you're right! She said Hello, Megan!
Great Episode

NOOOOO AQUALAD WHY, WWWWHHHYYYYY
Whyyyy!? Is a great question.

Look at the preview written on Wiki for the next episode:
While Superboy and Blue Beetle battle Intergang, Nightwing and others reach out to a former comrade.[20]

Could this mean Wally or Artemis? And whoever it isn't, maybe that person is slated to die in the game. Very curious, nonethless, about Wally and Artemis's whereabouts. However, there's enough going on right now to fill in my curiosities.

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't even realise she said it, but you're right! She said Hello, Megan!

Whyyyy!? Is a great question.

Look at the preview written on Wiki for the next episode:
While Superboy and Blue Beetle battle Intergang, Nightwing and others reach out to a former comrade.[20]

Could this mean Wally or Artemis? And whoever it isn't, maybe that person is slated to die in the game. Very curious, nonethless, about Wally and Artemis's whereabouts. However, there's enough going on right now to fill in my curiosities.
Sorry to burst your bubble but it's not Wally or Artemis, it's Roy. I posted a video above about Roy (looking not too good) taking down this robber. So it's more than likely he is the former comrade. Although he probably has info. on Artemis or Wally.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry to burst your bubble but it's not Wally or Artemis, it's Roy. I posted a video above about Roy (looking not too good) taking down this robber. So it's more than likely he is the former comrade. Although he probably has info. on Artemis or Wally.

I should've named him. I also thought he was possible.

Glad to know they updated his look. This is just as awesome as Wally or Artemis, so my bubble is not bursted.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome episode I was surprised that Aqua Lad has become a villain & what makes it even better is he isn't being controlled or pretending to be a bad guy but really has turned. Loving season 2 it get's better with each episode.

Qberto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally got a chance to watch today's episode and all I have to say is WOW! Did not expect to see EvilLad. I thought he might be in deep cover when he met up with Nightwing, but the whole lost love pushing him over the edge...intense!
Loved the mentor/student teams and their interactions with each other: Wonder Woman & Wonder Girl, the Bat Family, the brothers Krypton, Aquaman & Lagoon Boy, MM squared. Yeah Buddy! Awesome episode, so full of intrigue!

Qberto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thought about Young Justice: Legacy game-maybe this episode revealed who died...Tula. Sounds like she went on at least one mission with the Team.

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm I the only one who laughed when Wonder Woman said: "Less fangirl, more Wonder girl."

I swear WW needs to teach some of the girls in anime a thing or two xd

Status
Not open for further replies.