Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now we know that Sarada already had the Sharingan since a young age.

You must be registered for see images

And people don't believe me when I say Itachi lives through her. :bdpf:
:bdpf:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
MS ideas for Salad

A Space-time ability that allows her to erase 5 seconds into the past. This allows her to effectively erase any situation that damages her or puts in an unfavorable position. For example, if she took damage three second ago, she can erase that moment from time and heal herself. This effectively would force her opponents to hit her for at least 5 seconds in a row to do any meaningful damage. I would give it a cool down time of 20-30 seconds which she would bring down as the series goes on.

An absorption ability that allows her to take in the energy of the sun similar to Bykaugan, and convert her fire techniques into plasma. Aside from the obvious nod to her Mangekyo's pattern being Sun-shaped and her aspiring to be like Naruto, who is affiliated with the sun, I think this could be a befitting ability if the series goes down the space-travelling route I am hoping for. This could also act as a reference to how Salad would be surpassing Sasuke since plasma is superior to flames. I would make it a Kekkai Tota

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
MS ideas for Salad

A Space-time ability that allows her to erase 5 seconds into the past. This allows her to effectively erase any situation that damages her or puts in an unfavorable position. For example, if she took damage three second ago, she can erase that moment from time and heal herself. This effectively would force her opponents to hit her for at least 5 seconds in a row to do any meaningful damage. I would give it a cool down time of 20-30 seconds which she would bring down as the series goes on.

An absorption ability that allows her to take in the energy of the sun similar to Bykaugan, and convert her fire techniques into plasma. Aside from the obvious nod to her Mangekyo's pattern being Sun-shaped and her aspiring to be like Naruto, who is affiliated with the sun, I think this could be a befitting ability if the series goes down the space-travelling route I am hoping for. This could also act as a reference to how Salad would be surpassing Sasuke since plasma is superior to flames. I would make it a Kekkai Tota
Cool. I like the ideas.

I want her to have S/T jutsus as well, or a powerful genjutsu like Itachi and Shisui.

Thanks for contributing.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter