fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Togashi recently wrote a review of a shojo manga. This is the cover of that manga:-
You must be registered for see images

Also he returned as the editor of KNB. Interesting bit of info. Togashi actually wanted Seirin to lose the Winter Cup and he may or may not have written an alternate ending to KnB in which they did lose.

Last edited:

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Togashi made some new Floats:-
1. Latest one:-
2. An older one:-

Quote from the article:-
"This summer we talked to Togashi's mother and it appears there are several chapters already written. However his physical condition isn't doing so well and he's not in a state to work serially yet."

Guys, I'm actually kind of worried.

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Togashi made some new Floats:-
1. Latest one:-
2. An older one:-

Quote from the article:-
I was just about to post that lol and nice find on that article. Poor Togashi. :( I'm worried about his health as well.

Last edited:

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope that stops the hate and insult towards him. I'm tired seeing people talking bs and saying he's faking it. lol

He should take his time to get better so he can come back with 100% and keep going the great arc with a bang.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Same here I want him to take as much time as he wants just come back fit and perfect the interview is from last month I reckon.
I hope that stops the hate and insult towards him. I'm tired seeing people talking bs and saying he's faking it. lol

He should take his time to get better so he can come back with 100% and keep going the great arc with a bang.
Agreed and on the bright side, when he does return, it'll be a lot of fun talking about the chapters with you guys. :)=D

Yeah, there's a certain few members/mods that likes to hate on Togashi which is a complete shame. Those people are idiots. :yeah:

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed and on the bright side, when he does return, it'll be a lot of fun talking about the chapters with you guys. :)=D

Yeah, there's a certain few members/mods that likes to hate on Togashi which is a complete shame. Those people are idiots. :yeah:
I don't understand why the hate at the end of the day it's for free and if it pains them too much just think it has ended XD.
True whenever it will return it will be a pleasure to discuss as chapters have so much to discuss =D.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Togashi drew Goku for the 30th anniversary book (bottom left)

Edit: I posted the "full" list in the DB section. Check it out if you want...

Last edited: