0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
◆ ~Hunter X Hunter FC~◆
You must be registered for see images

This is a Fan club for the Manga/Anime series "Hunter X Hunter". Anything about Hunter X Hunter, whether it would be about the anime or manga, we discuss it here. Fans can come here and discuss/post things(Videos. manga scans, AMV's, Predictions, etc) about the series they love/enjoy "Hunter X Hunter".

◆Summary or the series◆:
Hunter × Hunter, is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Yoshihiro Togashi. The story focuses on a young boy named Gon, who discovers that his father, whom he was told was dead, is actually alive and well. He learns that his father, Ging, is a legendary Hunter, an individual who has proven themselves an elite member of humanity and who specializes in finding rare creatures, secret treasures, and other individuals. Despite Ging having left his son with his relatives in order to pursue his own dreams, Gon becomes determined to follow in his father's footsteps, pass the rigorous Hunter Examination, and eventually find his father to become a Hunter in his own right.

◆Main Characters◆
Gon Freecss: is the primary protagonist of Hunter × Hunter. He is the son of the famous Hunter, Ging Freecss, and is on a quest to find his father.

Killua Zoldyck: is the deuteragonist, and one and best friend of Gon Freecss in the series Hunter × Hunter. He is the middle son of the Zoldyck Family(A family of assassins).

Kurapika: is one of the four main protagonists in the series Hunter × Hunter. He seeks vengeance for his bloody past, and his eyes glow a beautiful and coveted scarlet when experiencing intense emotion. He is the current leader of the organization founded by Light Nostrade, and a member of the Zodiacs with the code name "Rat".

Leorio Paradinight: is one of the four main characters of the Hunter × Hunter, who is try to pursue his dream of becoming a Doctor.

Hisoka: is a character from the series Hunter × Hunter

Ging Freecss: is the father of the primary protagonist Gon Freecss. His departure becomes Gon's motivation for becoming a Hunter. He is a Double Star Hunter (though he can apply for a Triple Star License), and a former Zodiac with the code name Boar

Illumi Zoldyck: is the eldest son of the Zoldyck Family(Killua's older brother).

Isaac Netero: was the 12th chairman of the Hunters Association and the chairman over the Hunter Examination Selection Committee. He was one of the oldest and most powerful characters in the Hunter × Hunter series.

Pariston Hill: is a Triple Star Hunter and a former Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Hunters Association

Chrollo Lucilfer: is the leader of the Phantom Troupe, an infamous gang of thieves with class A bounties.​

◆Story Arcs◆

Hunter Exam Arc: The journey begins with Gon taking a series of bizarre tests to become a Hunter, which includes navigating a deadly jungle, hunting other applicants, killing a wild boar, an extraordinarily long underground marathon and making sushi. During the Hunter Exam, Gon meets and befriends three of the applicants, Kurapika, Killua and Leorio. The series' first antagonist is also introduced as one of the applicants. Hisoka, is a complex villain who uses playing cards as weapons, and who views Gon as an "unripe fruit" that he will take great pleasure in killing once he's grown up enough to present a challenge. Before the end of the Hunter Exam, Killua faces his brother, Illumi, who makes him come home before he can even finish the Exam.

Zoldyck Family Arc: After passing the Hunter Exam, Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio goes off a new adventure of springing Killua out from his parents' mansion in Kukuroo Mountain. After three reunite with Killua, Leorio leaves for medical school, so he can become a professional doctor, and Kurapika, to find work as a bounty hunter. Gon and Killua decide to go together in Heavens Arena to gain combat experience by training.

Heavens Arena Arc: Gon and Killua goes to Heavens Arena, a 251-floor building where people compete through fighting tournaments around the clock for cash. It is here they meet the Kung-Fu master Wing, who teaches them about Nen, a chi-like energy that can be use to manifest superhuman powers. He teaches a young child named Zushi, who joins Gon and Killua to fight in the tournament to gain money and experience. Hisoka is also in the tournament. Gon finally get to battle Hisoka again, to show off how much he has improved.

Yorknew City Arc: The four main characters reunite for the world's largest auction in a sprawling metropolis called Yorknew City. Gon, Killua, and Leorio try different methods to make enough money to buy Greed Island, a Joystation Console video game that could help Gon find his father. Meanwhile, Kurapika works as a bodyguard for Neon Nostrade, flesh collector and daughter of the head of a Mafia family, in order for him to get closer to his clan's Scarlet eyes that are said to to be auctioned at the said city. The Phantom Troupe, a group of thieves, who had slaughtered Kurapika's clan are also gathering at Yorknew City.

Greed Island Arc: Gon, Killua, and Leorio return to help Kurapika’s recovery after the battle against the Phantom Troupe. Leorio and Kurapika leave again, returning the focus to Gon and Killua. Gon and Killua are able to join a team hired by the billionaire, Battera, to play the game. Gon and Killua are joined and later Nen-trained by Biscuit Krueger, a 57-year-old woman who looks like a 12-year-old girl, and is a master and experienced teacher of Nen. As the story progresses, a player nicknamed the Bomber is blowing other players up. Gon, Killua, and Biscuit team up with other players and take the Bomber out. The Phantom Troupe also travels to Greed Island, looking for a Nen-Remover to remove the Nen dagger on Chrollo Lucilfer put by Kurapika to null his powers.

Chimera Ant Arc: After leaving Greed Island, Gon and Killua meet up with Kite. They're all hired to investigate a strange insect leg that washed up on a beach. Genetic testing determines that the leg belongs to an abnormally large Queen Chimera Ant which just happens to wash up on the shore of an island called the NGL (Neo Green Life). The Chimera Ants proceed to wipe most of the population out and spawn hundreds of offspring for next generation before Gon, Killua, and Kite arrive to stop her.

13th Chairman Election Arc: Netero, the Hunter chairman has passed away after his confrontation with the Chimera Ant King, Meruem. A new Hunter chairman is needed, so the Zodiac Twelve are gathered to establish a new election for their new Hunter chairman. Ging Freecss, one of the Zodiac Twelve members is leading the establishment. Leorio returns and quickly rises to prominence as a top candidate in the election. These events act as a backdrop to the efforts of Killua and his servants, who wish to revive a hospitalized Gon using the Nen ability of Alluka Zoldyck. Illumi, aided by Hisoka, attempts to stop Killua due to the potential dangers attached to using Alluka's powers.

Dark Continent Expedition arc: (Still in progress)

◆Fan Club Owner◆​
Complex

FC Members
Complex
Minatoxx
~Naruto&Itachi~
Stacks
Strykervenom
johnny scars
Volk
DarthPenance
Shunsin no Shisui
bsims08
Zanithe
fiend
Fiddstx
puni
IBrezeeh
Fireplay
Chrollo Lucilfer
Asada

◆How To Join◆(Added to the members list)
-Post on this thread by saying "I want to Join the Hunter X Hunter FC"

Note-For manga readers, if you're going to spoil something from the manga, put a spoiler ;)

◆Have Fun =D◆​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Airi

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just started watching this anime. :cool: Heaven Arena arc is my least fave though, tbh. :eww: That Nen, Ten and Zetsu explanation is too tediously conveyed for my enjoyment. U_U The previous arcs were awesome though, especially the Zoldyck family arc. :rolleyes:

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just started watching this anime. :cool: Heaven Arena arc is my least fave though, tbh. :eww: That Nen, Ten and Zetsu explanation is too tediously conveyed for my enjoyment. U_U The previous arcs were awesome though, especially the Zoldyck family arc. :rolleyes:
lol it is pretty lengthy on some of the explanation, but it's the first time gon manhandles someone-I think. Also shows their growth.

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So do you want to join? Lol
Sure, "I want to Join the Hunter X Hunter FC" *_*

It's the best part
I liked the Zoldyck family arc alot. :) It's a real shame it was so short(only 5 eps). :eww:

lol it is pretty lengthy on some of the explanation, but it's the first time gon manhandles someone-I think. Also shows their growth.
I see, just finished watching Hisoka vs that "Tiger Fist" guy(forgot the name). =D That Hisoka is a freakin' genius, concealing his abilities and tricks by using Nen, Ten, Zetsu etc. Lol