Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- I swings my zanpakuto to the sky... and a big flame release arround the blade. I swings 360 degress, to from a fire barrier in a shape of a pillar. Now, You cant get closer to me due to the fire, so that i can now prepare for my new plan :D -

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interruption !!

PS: Sorry btw, but i gtg. lol xd ..

Narrator: Somehow, in the glorious fight, a gaganta appear in the sky. And someone appear ... It is Lord walking towards. He smile to the men, and also look at the disgusting shinigami.

" Apologies me for interrupting the battle, ... But Migualon I need you to do some favor, can you please follow me back to the Las Nachos now? ... and also good luck my men, may you win the battle!"

- Migualon follow the order, and follow the Lord back to home -

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(im the enemy)

- seeing the espada trying to break their fire with ceros! i cant stand anymorewith it, the espadas are too strong for me. It is true that, the captain says that espada's level are like the captain. Darn, i got no match! -

- I quickly make a big hole with my fire zanpakuto, and go inside the hole where it leads a sewage, and run.... while shouting-

Captain!!! Help me !! :T_T:

-Shanks-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*if we follow him, we will get noticed. Men, fall back. We are going back to Hueco Mundo to report this to Lord, and be given new orders*

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*if we follow him, we will get noticed. Men, fall back. We are going back to Hueco Mundo to report this to Lord, and be given new orders*
(i am an enemy)
-i amppear out of nowhere behind you-
"stop where you are arrancars, i am captain of squad 6 byakuya kuchiki"

P.S. petro told me to do this

Last edited:

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-after introducing i activate my shikai, "scatter, senbonzakura" and i attack both of you when you don´t expect it, after that i use my shakkaho on orange-hokage-

-Shanks-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*What a drag.. Taking out my sword again and avoids the blossoms of Byakuya's sword*
*Are u sure you want me to release here Taicho ?*

Status
Not open for further replies.