Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: +BLOODsilent+
Aspects of Death: (emptiness) death and everything in this lif isnt important.......but i will massacre all of those that get in my way......well killing is something i enjoy
A little info about yourself: lazy ,smartass,intimidating,and calm.
~ Accepted ~

Nice character ^^

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~ Announcement ~

To all current members, the game or rp will be starting soon when we get enough members. Also, I just made a small section in the first post of the thread, about Members Characters. In this section, everyone who does rp will able to describe their character.. Thanks to Zerabitu for bringing up this idea!

Espada Trial
Also...I will open a trial where only some qualified members will be promoted into the Espada in an instant. I will only need 3 espadas for now. So those who want to be part of it...Join the trial.

PHP:
Want to register to be an Espada? Post this..and I will choose you if you got some Espada material. 

"I wish to be an Espada."
Reminder: Take note being an Espada is not an easy job.

Last edited:

-Shanks-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wish to be an Espada, I will be happy to have my number 2

Edit : My character is definitely number 1, but No2 not wanting to fight soi fon in the beginning is still like me :)

Last edited:

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish to be an Espada, I will be happy to have my number 2

Edit : My character is definitely number 1, but No2 not wanting to fight soi fon in the beginning is still like me :)
Well, we are not going to follow the series actually. But okay then, your number will be 2 if you get into the espada :)

um... dus the number rly matter?
The number are matter. Except Espada, the number refers to your age on how old are you in the club actually. But for Espada is not really matter, it doesnt symbolizes anything.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Migualon12

Aspects Of Death: Despair and rage, my emotions make my power increase x2. I LOVE FIGHTING.

A Little Info About Me: Same size as Toshiro Hitsugaya, green hair and Toshiro´s haircut. Smart as Shikamaru. I love fighting as Grimmjow. I live by this: "You make me angry, i kill you, you get in my way, i kill you, you talk to me i will kill you if you say something stupid, if i got bad day and see you, I KILL YOU!!!"

Last edited:

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ petro
may b it should refer the strength of Espada,
top 4 must have to take test to become espada i.e (0 0r 10), primera(1), 2 and 3.

remaining ones jus can be selected by their experiences and matter they know about Arrancar or specially on Espada's powers and abilities.

one can challange the higher rank espada with the permission of owner or lord of espada i.e is u :) to gain higher number.

if the challanger win he will get the higher number and will remain at tht number atleast 1 month to challange more higher rank if he wish.

if he fail he can't challange another espada for atleast 1 month.

plz quickly select the espada then the new selected fraccion will be under them, as the joining form should include in whose fraccion they want to join. as its only possible when there will be Espadas.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@ petro
top 4 must have to take test to become espada i.e (0 0r 10), primera(1), 2 and 3.

remaining ones jus can be selected by their experiences and matter they know about Arrancar or specially on Espada's powers and abilities.

one can challange the higher rank espada with the permission of owner or lord of espada i.e is u :) to gain higher number.

if the challanger win he will get the higher number and will remain at tht number atleast 1 month to challange more higher rank if he wish.

plz quickly select the espada then the new selected fraccion will be under them, as the joining form should include in whose fraccion they want to join. as its only possible when there will be Espadas.
that is really great idea. if i get in and you become espada, can i be your fracción?

Last edited:

Hinato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Hinato
Aspects of Death: Hollow Member
A little info about yourself: (This helps me to know more about you.) I am 14 yrs old.Love to sleep play games rp.I am just a simple guy but when i get angry it ain't cool so i learn how to control it....and also i love to kill(excluding human-beings)-don't wanna go to jail.

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I wish to be an Espada, I will be happy to have my number 4."
-Noted-

Username: Migualon12

Aspects Of Death: Despair and rage, my emotions make my power increase x2. I LOVE FIGHTING.

A Little Info About Me: Same size as Toshiro Hitsugaya, green hair and Toshiro´s haircut. Smart as Shikamaru. I love fighting as Grimmjow. I live by this: "You make me angry, i kill you, you get in my way, i kill you, you talk to me i will kill you if you say something stupid, if i got bad day and see you, I KILL YOU!!!"
Hmm. Fascinating :)

~Accepted~

"I wish to be an Espada, I will be happy to become primera espada or 1
@ petro

-noted-

Btw, good thinking you got there! Well, I never got this before in my mind. But it is a good idea, so that we can see who are the strongest among yourself. Thanks for the idea. ^^

Maybe 0-4 consider strong while 5-9 is consider abit weaker. :)

Username: Hinato
Aspects of Death: Hollow Member
A little info about yourself: (This helps me to know more about you.) I am 14 yrs old.Love to sleep play games rp.I am just a simple guy but when i get angry it ain't cool so i learn how to control it....and also i love to kill(excluding human-beings)-don't wanna go to jail.
~Accepted~

But dude, I dont get it your aspects of death. Just refer from the Aspects of Death's list, and choose the one that fancy you.

And dont forget to make a small post about some description on ur character :D
I wish to be an Espada, I will be happy to have my number 9001
You ain't funny boy. Read the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.