Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what i dont understand is...why did you take me seriously in the first place.?? :shy:

i dont think i ever posted anything worth being serious about.!!
No; there's difference between being actually serious and just being serious with one. For example, an intellectual individual would be taken seriously in rational conversations, but not if he made a bomb hoax. While on another instance, an utterly dumb person would not be taken seriously in rational conversations, but everyone would pray to god when he made a bomb threat at public places. Because you never underestimate one's stupidity. Guess which one you are now.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No; there's difference between being actually serious and just being serious with one. For example, an intellectual individual would be taken seriously in rational conversations, but not if he made a bomb hoax. While on another instance, an utterly dumb person would not be taken seriously in rational conversations, but everyone would pray to god when he made a bomb threat at public places. Because you never underestimate one's stupidity. Guess which one you are now.
Agreed. Although I believe the said individual claimed to be a computer engineer, so you would think that he would have a decent amount of intelligence..........

OT: The next episode should be interesting. Also, how many people laughed at Chelsea's death?

Last edited:

Rιver

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed. Although I believe the said individual claimed to be a computer engineer, so I am guessing he has a decent amount of intelligence..........

OT: The next episode should be interesting. Also, how many people laughed at Chelsea's death?
I actually did. And I think Sach is crying again now.

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In terms of what? I like Lee more as a character and in a fight he pretty much wrecks Braht, completely different tiers due to universes not to mention the speed difference.
I was asking it as more like, "Would Bulat have a chance to beat Lee in a fight?", maybe with some conditions/restrictions. I realize that 7th Gate Lee would likely wreck most of AgK characters, it's just that Bulat seems to be a somewhat similar kind of guy: hot-blooded, passionate and specializing in close combat.

Parrish

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was asking it as more like, "Would Bulat have a chance to beat Lee in a fight?", maybe with some conditions/restrictions. I realize that 7th Gate Lee would likely wreck most of AgK characters, it's just that Bulat seems to be a somewhat similar kind of guy: hot-blooded, passionate and specializing in close combat.
Naruto and AgK crossover fights?

You must be registered for see images

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe base Lee vs Bulat would be fair. Though Naruto characters have more resistance so he can outlast him.
Maybe i am one of those people who likes certain type of characters.