0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good, good.

You must be registered for see images

What are your favorite moments/scenes in the manga/anime?
Well...

In The Manga When Wave Punched Syura In The Face! I Was Like **** Yeah You Deserved That Bastard =D

Akame's Trump Card In The Anime Was Cool She Raped Esdeath Like A Boss :cool:

Or When Tatsumi Slashed That Aria ***** Who Tortured Sayo (What A Nice Girl :'() To Death :hooray:

& Whenever Tatsumi Shouts Incursiiiiio! He Looks Badass :whip:

There Are Many Others But I Can't List Them All Right Now...I Think The Ones I Mentioned Above Are Enough ;)

Last edited:

Kagustuchi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, I've decided to buy the manga of my favorites and buy anime of series I haven't seen (+ Anime is easier High, although One Piece hasn't been disappointing as a smoke mate)

Recommend me some anime. I was considering buying the first part of Psyco Pass, but $30 for only 5 hours is kinda pricey.​

~Puppet Master~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, I've decided to buy the manga of my favorites and buy anime of series I haven't seen (+ Anime is easier High, although One Piece hasn't been disappointing as a smoke mate)

Recommend me some anime. I was considering buying the first part of Psyco Pass, but $30 for only 5 hours is kinda pricey.​
I wouldn't recommend buying anime you haven't seen, they're overall pretty expensive.

Kagustuchi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't recommend buying anime you haven't seen, they're overall pretty expensive.

Not if you buy complete sets, at least for shorter anime. I got the whole Soul Eater anime series for like $20, and it was 51 episodes. Casshern Sins & Corpse Princess were both only $15 for the whole series, and they were around 24 episodes each. They even have a complete Death Note set for $30

So it's not to bad if you get caught with a bad one​

Aya San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not if you buy complete sets, at least for shorter anime. I got the whole Soul Eater anime series for like $20, and it was 51 episodes. Casshern Sins & Corpse Princess were both only $15 for the whole series, and they were around 24 episodes each. They even have a complete Death Note set for $30

So it's not to bad if you get caught with a bad one​
Those are pretty old so they're cheap. But the Monogatari series

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well...

In The Manga When Wave Punched Syura In The Face! I Was Like **** Yeah You Deserved That Bastard =D

Akame's Trump Card In The Anime Was Cool She Raped Esdeath Like A Boss :cool:

Or When Tatsumi Slashed That Aria ***** Who Tortured Sayo (What A Nice Girl :'() To Death :hooray:

& Whenever Tatsumi Shouts Incursiiiiio! He Looks Badass :whip:

There Are Many Others But I Can't List Them All Right Now...I Think The Ones I Mentioned Above Are Enough ;)
You sound like a person who likes it the way it's meant to be liked. That's nice to hear.

I mean, I'm the one who thought that revenge was wrong no matter what and felt sorry for Wild Hunt members because of the way the author treated them (instead of developing them as villains, he basically went with "hurr, they bad, hate them!").

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hey newbie have you considered not pressing the caps lock for every word? i mean im on the other end of the spectrum as in i never press it but i think that once every sentence would be aight

Worm King

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Recommend me some anime. I was considering buying the first part of Psyco Pass, but $30 for only 5 hours is kinda pricey.
Psycho Pass is pretty good. I'd recommed Fate or Kara no Kyoukai, but they are pretty expensive if you wanna buy them. Shinsekai Yori is good, not sure how expensive it is, but it's definitely good.

Great Master Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You sound like a person who likes it the way it's meant to be liked. That's nice to hear.

I mean, I'm the one who thought that revenge was wrong no matter what and felt sorry for Wild Hunt members because of the way the author treated them (instead of developing them as villains, he basically went with "hurr, they bad, hate them!").
Killing Someone On A Whim Or For Your Own Pleasure Is Unforgivable...
I Rather Call It Justice Not Revenge...A Life For A Life...
Unintended Kill (Like Accidents) Is A Different Story Though In Cases Like That You Can Show Mercy...

hey newbie have you considered not pressing the caps lock for every word? i mean im on the other end of the spectrum as in i never press it but i think that once every sentence would be aight
I Got Used To It :)

Last edited:

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killing Someone On A Whim Or For Your Own Pleasure Is Unforgivable...
I Rather Call It Justice Not Revenge...A Life For A Life...
Unintended Kill (Like Accidents) Is A Different Story Though In Cases Like That You Can Show Mercy...
I get Wave punching Syura on impulse when Syura grabbed Kurome. But do you remember how Wave wanted to keep beating Syura afted the latter was KO'd? Budo even had to stop him. Also, it's not like one person has the right to judge another one like that on a whim. After all, we all have different morals. It's just that the author wrote it so it seems so black and white U_U

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get Wave punching Syura on impulse when Syura grabbed Kurome. But do you remember how Wave wanted to keep beating Syura afted the latter was KO'd? Budo even had to stop him. Also, it's not like one person has the right to judge another one like that on a whim. After all, we all have different morals. It's just that the author wrote it so it seems so black and white U_U
Well that's shonen.