narutosharingan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its really hard to choose i love all of them considering all of them have a specialty of their own so you can't say one is better than the other, but if you go on the looks i would say shuusui is my favorite.

Last edited:

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I doubt that, he just got a new one ~_~and they're all awsome.
It'll be like 2 and half arcs before we'll probably see them again so it won't seem that soon. It looks like all the SH will get a powerup so he'll get something. Perhaps through that mysterious shadow character we last saw of Zoro or maybe he'll just teach him how to cut through non solid objects.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It'll be like 2 and half arcs before we'll probably see them again so it won't seem that soon. It looks like all the SH will get a powerup so he'll get something. Perhaps through that mysterious shadow character we last saw of Zoro or maybe he'll just teach him how to cut through non solid objects.
It's possible that Zoro learned some new techniques, however don't forget that in the manga time the entire Impel Down-arc and the Whitebeard-attack arc are barely some days :|

I really doubt that he will get a new sword now, even before they are of to the new world. Though he may learn some new techniques.