Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As this poll prooves is Roronoa Zoro one of the most popular characters from OP^^
And I as you can see in my avy and siggy he's one of my favourite characters of all anime's/manga's :p

As he's aiming to be the world strongest swordsman he wielded a lot of different swords, so my question is what is your favourite of them? Though I only added the important ones to the poll.

1: Wadō Ichimonji

"A sword of great personal importance to Roronoa Zoro, the Wadō Ichimonji was once Kuina's and her family's named sword. It is one of the 21 Ō Wazamono Grade Swords. Upon Kuina's death, Zoro asked for it from her father. The sword is a pure-white blade, with a circular hand-guard. Currently, Tashigi of the Marines is hunting Zoro for this very blade."

You must be registered for see images

Ability: As one of the twenty-one finest katanas in the world, the Wadō Ichimonji is a powerful blade when used by a competent swordsman. It also is quite durable, as when Juracule Mihawk's Kokutou Yoru smashed against three of Zoro's swords, this is the only one that did not break.

2: Sandai Kitetsu

"The Sandai Kitetsu is a Wazamono Grade Swords, a "Sharp Sword". Like all of its predecessor Kitetsu swords, this one is said to be cursed.
Roronoa Zoro found the sword in a barrel of cheap katanas in a shop at Loguetown. When the owner first saw it he wasn't going to allow Zoro to buy it, telling him of the curse. Zoro liked the concept and decided to test his luck against the curse. He threw it into the air and held out his arm willing to let it cut him. Zoro's luck won and the blade circled neatly around his arm. The shop owner gave Zoro both Sandai Kitetsu and Yubashiri for his skill and luck."

Ability: The Sandai Kitetsu has a sharp edge, making it easier to use for cutting. However, Zoro has commented that the sword appears to have a mind of its own, making it a "problem child".

3: Yubashiri

"The Yubashiri is one of the 50 Ryō Wazamono Grade Swords. Roronoa Zoro obtained this sword for free from a sword shop owner, the sword being a family heirloom, in Loguetown after he saw the skill and courage that Zoro showed in testing the curse of Sandai Kitetsu.
This sword was destroyed by Shuu in the battle against the Marines's Captains and Commanders on the Bridge of Hesitation. The sword is last seen with Zoro leaving it at the burial site of the Rumbar Pirates on Thriller Bark."

Ability: The Yubshiri is an extremely light, but strong sword. Its light weight allows fast actions and reflexes, while maintaining its sharpness for cutting power.

4: Shuusui

"The Shuusui is one of the 21 Ō Wazamono Grade Swords. It was the named blade of the Samurai Ryuuma, who appeared as a zombie on Thriller Bark that had been given Brook's shadow. Roronoa Zoro was given the sword by Ryuuma after the latter's defeat, saying the sword would be satisfied with Zoro as its master. Its blade is black and its hand-guard has flower-like edges."

Ability: Shuusui is designed to increase the damage potential of the user. At one point, Zoro has commented that Shuusui's greatest attribute is its hardness; saying that even if a dinosaur were to step on it, the blade wouldn't bend.

I have troubles choosing my own favourite xd. I don't really like Wadō Ichimonji because it's just to plane. Yubashiri is what I call a more "civilized" katana compared to the other ones, they look more rebellious. Yubashiri's design is pretty clean, still I think it's to plane. However I liked the name so much I used it for a custom sword in Naruto rp^^ I still cry if I see the episode when it gets destroyed
:T_T:
I think both Sandai Kitetsu and Shuusui are extremely awsome. Sandai has the looks of a katana that has been used a lot and I love the handle, the guard, the scabbard and the blade pattern. The handle and scabbard are coverd in leather and the guard has a nice cross-shape, but the blade pattern is just awsome, like a wild fire.
Shuusei is just awsome U_U, completely black with a purple-teeth pattern on the blade. Though I don't like the guard that much. It's supposed to represent a flower, a pattern that you also can find on the scabbard and handle. It fits on the scabbard and handle, but I don't like it on the guard.

So my vote goes to Sandai Kitetsu.

Source:

Last edited:

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shuusui is the best ...i think this sword he got it in thriller park from that samurai zombie...its shape says everything....alot of darkness and violence..

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like the design of the Shuusui as it's a fairly intimidating sword but one of my favorite moments in the manga is how Zoro picked the Sandai Kitetsu to test it's curse. He could've been fighting like Shanks for the rest of his life that day.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the design of the Shuusui as it's a fairly intimidating sword but one of my favorite moments in the manga is how Zoro picked the Sandai Kitetsu to test it's curse. He could've been fighting like Shanks for the rest of his life that day.
Not to mention how easily it went through the floor o_O, it was like butter.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
for me, what little OP i've seen, i have to say Wadō Ichimonji would be my favorite. It reminds me of a traditional, elegant looking katana, although i havn't seen enough OP to know why he uses three blades

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He uses 3 katans bcaus when he was little and started training, he didn't much about being a swordsman, so he picked up as many training katanas as he could, so he prolly got used to using several katanas

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
for me, what little OP i've seen, i have to say Wadō Ichimonji would be my favorite. It reminds me of a traditional, elegant looking katana, although i havn't seen enough OP to know why he uses three blades
Can't remember if I ever saw you in the OP-section, Rag xd

It's his fighting swordstyle: Santuryou=3 sword style
He fights with three swords at once, the reason why he does it is because he got his butt kicked over a 1000 times by a girl and he thought if he had more swords he could win from her. He never succeeded, but eventually he made it into his own personal swordstyle.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sandai kitetsu and shuusui they are so both totally awesome i love kitetsu's scabbard it looks so angry and and so totally cool but shuusui is sooooo totally awesome with its black blade and attributes i am having a difficulty choosing but i go with kitetsu it was the one sword i liked the most from the first 3 zoro fought with yubashiri looks umm i know it sounds lame but it looks a little like a gentlemen well u can call me an idiot but thats what i think it looks so like an ordinary sword but its attributes remind me of a man with great pride and its scaber is just too... i dont know how to say it =\ while the first sword is just too simple but i like it so much that its white :D but definetly sandai kitetsu is my favorite the blade pattern of kitetsu is like flames and its sooo cool and the scabbard amazing

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sandai kitetsu and shuusui they are so both totally awesome i love kitetsu's scabbard it looks so angry and and so totally cool but shuusui is sooooo totally awesome with its black blade and attributes i am having a difficulty choosing but i go with kitetsu it was the one sword i liked the most from the first 3 zoro fought with yubashiri looks umm i know it sounds lame but it looks a little like a gentlemen well u can call me an idiot but thats what i think it looks so like an ordinary sword but its attributes remind me of a man with great pride and its scaber is just too... i dont know how to say it =\ while the first sword is just too simple but i like it so much that its white :D but definetly sandai kitetsu is my favorite the blade pattern of kitetsu is like flames and its sooo cool and the scabbard amazing
Most of the things you said I mentioned in my first post xd
Even the part of Yubashiri, I called it a more 'civilized' sword.

And don't forget to vote in the poll people.

Oblivion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
for me it's hard pick between Sandai and Shuusui
but i guess i'm gonna go with Sandai cuz i love it's story of being cursed

Shuusui is the best ...i think this sword he got it in thriller park from that samurai zombie...its shape says everything....alot of darkness and violence..
DAMN RIGHT !!!
i loved the part when Ryuuma talked about it picking it's master xd