0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro
You must be registered for see images

Vs

Sabo
You must be registered for see images

They fight in dressorosa Who wins? Do you think zoro could give sabo a run for his money without the fruit?

Edit Scenario 2: also how do you think A fight between luffy and sabo would play out? one with sabo with out the fruit and one with him with it

Last edited:

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Delusionally overrated vs overrated hype

On topic I think sabo semi high diff (unsure where he ranks nothing he's shown puts him past G4 luffy) I only place sabo a little bit above luffy not like everyone else who assumes he has to b if not on admiral level close to it

Last edited:

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be honest for plot reasons it would be bad if Sabo couldn't defeat Zoro, but on the other side look at it this way:

Zoro already trained like hell and lifts 1000s of kilograms, he even gained haki and can split mountains. If he'd still be under Sabo lvl WITHOUT FRUIT with every possible training already done then there'd be no hope for him left to be honest....

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love how everyone is saying zoro gives sabo a mid or high diff fight (yet they rate him near admiral level lol)

Yet when compared to chars such as doffy Marco kuma (and I think Meg the warden) and ivankov he stomps them.. Or takes them high diff (some ppl think zoro give him high diff when he's suppose to be over these chars.. Smh)

All those char I mentioned r > zoro
I swear the overratness between the two of these chars is over 9000 this is why this thread is so funny

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pre mera Sabo wasn't really as strong as i expected to be honest to the point i think he got that title of second in command in the revo likely recently and eventhen, most likely only because of his potential.
Mera Sabo low(high) diffed Burgess with far greater destructive capacity, maneuvrability, intangibility
Pre-Mera Sabo would have likely high diffed Burgess
I rate Burgess to be a little below Zoro, so pre-mera Sabo will take this with around very high if not extreme difficulty

Last edited:

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pre mera Sabo wasn't really as strong as i expected to be honest to the point i think he got that title of second in command in the revo likely recently and eventhen, most likely only because of his potential.
Mera Sabo low(high) diffed Burgess with far greater destructive capacity, maneuvrability, intangibility
I rate Burgess to be a little below Zoro, so pre-mera Sabo will take this with around very high if not extreme difficulty
What makes you think that Burgess would have pushed Pre Mera Sabo to high diff?

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no way in hell Burgess is pushing Sabo to high difficulty. The mera mera no mi didn't make that big of a difference where Sabo is going from high diffing one character to low diffing the same character.

@Thread

He would beat Luffy and Zoro both with or without the fruit around mid to mid-high (Luffy - Flare fruit) difficulty.