MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People joking and criticizing Sanji for being trained by Ivankov, but Ivankov was portrayed to be Bartholomew Kuma's equal and rival in combat if not even more terrifying than Kuma himself. I'm not saying he is as strong as Rayleigh or Mihawk, but Kuma did no diff the entire strawhat crew pre-time skip and was so powerful that the world government wanted to make a weapons project based on him.

Also someones personal strength or hype has nothing to do with the type of training someone can offer. If that's the case than Franky should be considered stronger than sanji due to him studying vegapunks work and using his technology to upgrade himself. Vegaounk has more hype and feats surrounding him than Mihawk and Ivankov.
Even Nami got trained by literal fodders but was able to come back with enough ability to stop a yonko twice.

All this "Zoro was trained by Mihawk and Sanji was trained by Ivankov so Zoro must be leagues above Sanji and closer luffy" talk is fanboyish at the least.

Reactions: Shanks

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People joking and criticizing Sanji for being trained by Ivankov, but Ivankov was portrayed to be Bartholomew Kuma's equal and rival in combat if not even more terrifying than Kuma himself. I'm not saying he is as strong as Rayleigh or Mihawk, but Kuma did no diff the entire strawhat crew pre-time skip and was so powerful that the world government wanted to make a weapons project based on him.
No he wasn't lmao where did you get that idea? Ivankov is trash

Reactions: Sakazuki

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Disagree, Zoro will be equal or a little weaker than Luffy imo. He will be the new dark king
Why doesn’t anyone on this section not have a brain to see this simple logic.
Right now Sanji with a Raid suit is fighting a headliner who is possibly weaker than Hawkins, Apoo, and X Drake.
Nothing impressive happened to start speculating Sanji is close to Zoro’s level when we’ve already have a good grasp on what Zoro’s level should be at. Beating headliners is not hype worthy.

Reactions: Sakazuki

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why doesn’t anyone on this section not have a brain to see this simple logic.
Right now Sanji with a Raid suit is fighting a headliner who is possibly weaker than Hawkins, Apoo, and X Drake.
Nothing impressive happened to start speculating Sanji is close to Zoro’s level when we’ve already have a good grasp on what Zoro’s level should be at. Beating headliners is not hype worthy.
What exactly is that level? Because while he's decimated his opponents. They all have been weak/not front line fighters. Pica is a person who doesn't fight at close combat that much as he uses his df. And monet said she wasn't a fighter..

I believe the best feats zoro has is the mountain slice which was impressive af (but guys please remember that he needed help being sent to that area, a weakness that sanji doesn't have as he flies)
And repeling Fuji non named gravity (though it left him panting heavily)

Not enough of zoro has been shown enough to make that statement.

Sanji is the same in a different instance he hasn't
Shown anything really. His opponents have either been to strong for him (do flamingo) or interrupted (vergo poison gas plus nami being in his body)

Hell has sanji showed bushido haki yet? I mean puffy said he was comfortable with sanji fighting cesar but has he shown it?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What exactly is that level? Because while he's decimated his opponents. They all have been weak/not front line fighters. Pica is a person who doesn't fight at close combat that much as he uses his df. And monet said she wasn't a fighter..

I believe the best feats zoro has is the mountain slice which was impressive af (but guys please remember that he needed help being sent to that area, a weakness that sanji doesn't have as he flies)
And repeling Fuji non named gravity (though it left him panting heavily)

Not enough of zoro has been shown enough to make that statement.

Sanji is the same in a different instance he hasn't
Shown anything really. His opponents have either been to strong for him (do flamingo) or interrupted (vergo poison gas plus nami being in his body)

Hell has sanji showed bushido haki yet? I mean puffy said he was comfortable with sanji fighting cesar but has he shown it?
Sanji is practically featless and if you bring dressrosa feats in, Zoro pushing an Admiral with a flying slash is better than Sanji getting dismantled by Doflamingo (who couldn’t even budge Issho when he kicked him btw).

He goes all out with some base diablo jambe attacks to base luffy’s face and he still ate it.
Vergo is not impressive, Sanji would’ve won that battle anyways same deal with Zoro beating Pica because neither of them are chief of staff. Trebol is and he’s the strongest after Doflamingo.
Pica is a mid combat fighter too, don’t know why you don’t think he isn’t well adept in close combat because he’s got full body haki and some form of swordsmenship.
Sanji’s only real feat is speedblitzing kick Oven into a bunch of crates while Zoro killed Hawkins one time with a slash.

From what we’ve gather so far, Zoro’s little feats are still way better than Sanji’s little feats.

Sanji also did not use Buso haki yet in a legit fight.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sanji is practically featless and if you bring dressrosa feats in, Zoro pushing an Admiral with a flying slash is better than Sanji getting dismantled by Doflamingo (who couldn’t even budge Issho when he kicked him btw).

He goes all out with some base diablo jambe attacks to base luffy’s face and he still ate it.
Vergo is not impressive, Sanji would’ve won that battle anyways same deal with Zoro beating Pica because neither of them are chief of staff. Trebol is and he’s the strongest after Doflamingo.
Pica is a mid combat fighter too, don’t know why you don’t think he isn’t well adept in close combat because he’s got full body haki and some form of swordsmenship.
Sanji’s only real feat is speedblitzing kick Oven into a bunch of crates while Zoro killed Hawkins one time with a slash.

From what we’ve gather so far, Zoro’s little feats are still way better than Sanji’s little feats.

Sanji also did not use Buso haki yet in a legit fight.
Yeah no not arguing that. I believe that zoro is the stronger of the two and has better feats currently.

But i want oda for them to go all out or at least show some feats

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah no not arguing that. I believe that zoro is the stronger of the two and has better feats currently.

But i want oda for them to go all out or at least show some feats
I think Oda wants to peak luffy out a little more before doing that. Sanji May of received his lineage upgrade, but he still hasn’t performed his latent Buso haki.
He did show remarkable observation haki that surprised Katakuri himself.

Oda hinted that Sanji has a very advance observation haki in cake island and that Zoro has an advance Buso haki during the dressrosa arc. But they’re just little Easter eggs until we’ve seen luffy max out his potential with his haki colors because right now people are still doubting luffy capabilities.

Maybe this arc we’ll see what Zoro and Sanji do to Kaido’s ship Captains

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Disagree, Zoro will be equal or a little weaker than Luffy imo. He will be the new dark king
lmao zoro wont be luffy's equal or even be close to him at the end :lmao:. there will surely be a considerable amount of gap between him and luffy by the end. if by the end zoro is close to luffy like u say then zoro will be able to fight equally against someone like BB since luffy will beat him at the end and come to the top. even in roger's era only WB,garp and roger were considered equal (may be sengoku too and may be golden lion shiki since he was known as the competitor of roger). bt dark king's name has never been spoken along with their tier. if u noticed either marines top dogs or pirates top dogs are considered to be equal with roger not someone like rayleigh who is only around 1st commander tier. rayleigh might be the strongest 1st commander so definitely stronger than just average 1st commander level (very close to admiral level) bt still be not close to luffy at the end.wt zoro want to be is the strongest swordsman.and we know wt mihawk said when he met WB. he said he wanted to see the gap between him and WB who was on top. he probably got his answer by his attack getting tanked by a commander and not even reaching WB. i think the scenario pretty much gave the idea of there been a certain gap between being the strongest man in the world and being the strongest swordsman

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And Luffy will be pirate king. Enis Lobby showed that Luffy is two times stronger than Zoro and this gap just keep increasing as the story goes. While Oda keep portraying Zoro and Sanji as rival

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stalemate for now but I'm nearly sure Zoro has yet to go all out
He hasn't, he was able to bypass Fuji's gravity. When he went after doflamingo I'm sure he was stopped by fujitora for plot device.

He absolutely no diff fodder stomped Neptune and all of his people by himself, literally had them all tied up. And I'm positive Neptune is powerful. Stronger than hody for sure.

Kings punch was hyped to be able to take down a yonko . It was needed to push back a slab of concrete from pica.
Pica is doffys second , one of the only two characters to show full body haki. Even if he isn't that strong, the amount of stone he had , and the weight behind all of it would've been enough to easily take down even crackers biscuits. And yet Zoro absolutely no diffd him.

Also think it was plot device he wasn't going to whole cake

When Zoro has to even go over 50% of his power, which he hasn't done, after learning the baboon fighting style which even mihawk couldn't believe he defeated them and after being trained by mihawk, the worlds strongest swordsman. Undoubtedly more powerful than Rayleigh, and could undoubtedly train Zoro better at swords and haki than Rayleigh could teach liffy about his fruit, blunt attacks or haki. Zoro will be on Luffy's level or right below.

Zoro is the next Rayleigh

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He hasn't, he was able to bypass Fuji's gravity. When he went after doflamingo I'm sure he was stopped by fujitora for plot device.

He absolutely no diff fodder stomped Neptune and all of his people by himself, literally had them all tied up. And I'm positive Neptune is powerful. Stronger than hody for sure.

Kings punch was hyped to be able to take down a yonko . It was needed to push back a slab of concrete from pica.
Pica is doffys second , one of the only two characters to show full body haki. Even if he isn't that strong, the amount of stone he had , and the weight behind all of it would've been enough to easily take down even crackers biscuits. And yet Zoro absolutely no diffd him.

Also think it was plot device he wasn't going to whole cake

When Zoro has to even go over 50% of his power, which he hasn't done, after learning the baboon fighting style which even mihawk couldn't believe he defeated them and after being trained by mihawk, the worlds strongest swordsman. Undoubtedly more powerful than Rayleigh, and could undoubtedly train Zoro better at swords and haki than Rayleigh could teach liffy about his fruit, blunt attacks or haki. Zoro will be on Luffy's level or right below.

Zoro is the next Rayleigh
Do I need give you a full essay that Current G2 Luffy gonna mid diff Zoro and gonna send him back to mihawk for another 2 years training?