chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Their top feats still remain cutting through Pica and setting Wadatsumi on fire.
Is that really on par though?

area of effect/impact is comparable due to size.
Is Wadatsumi = or > Pica though?
Haki enemy vs non haki enemy.
Zoro v Pica - Sanji and Jinbei v Wadatsumi. (people helped Zoro like Elizabelo but I don't recall anyone else hitting Pica) Not that Jinbei was necessary to beat Wadatsumi but he was involved so it skews it a bit.

I do think they're still closer than most give Sanji credit for I just don't think he's had a chance to showcase it quite as well yet. Sanji denting that steel door at PH makes me think he'd have been able to break Pica out of his Golem and his speed would allow him to keep up with his shifting I think but I don't think he'd have been able to break as large a section at one time as Zoro did in his cuts.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Is that really on par though?

area of effect/impact is comparable due to size.
Is Wadatsumi = or > Pica though?
Haki enemy vs non haki enemy.[/QUOTE]
Talking about Zoro cutting Pica's golem here.
Zoro v Pica - Sanji and Jinbei v Wadatsumi. (people helped Zoro like Elizabelo but I don't recall anyone else hitting Pica) Not that Jinbei was necessary to beat Wadatsumi but he was involved so it skews it a bit.
No it doesn't. Jinbei or not, Sanji was still setting him on fire.

I do think they're still closer than most give Sanji credit for I just don't think he's had a chance to showcase it quite as well yet. Sanji denting that steel door at PH makes me think he'd have been able to break Pica out of his Golem and his speed would allow him to keep up with his shifting I think but I don't think he'd have been able to break as large a section at one time as Zoro did in his cuts.
He doesn't have to break it when he can the golem on fire inside and out.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't even matter. In the eye of the world he already is the second biggest threat on the SH ship.

You must be registered for see images

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haki enemy vs non haki enemy.
Talking about Zoro cutting Pica's golem here.
Thought you meant the whole fight in general.

No it doesn't. Jinbei or not, Sanji was still setting him on fire.
Same as above I thought you meant in the whole fight

He doesn't have to break it when he can the golem on fire inside and out.
I don't know that it would work that way, the golem is still stone, but either way I don't think he'd have had a problem beating Pica I just don't think he'd have done it as quick or flashily.

This is a hard one to compare to say they're on par with each other. Visually Zoro's resonates better I feel which I think would sway a lot of people's opinion on the matter and since they're such different scenarios I don't know how we'd objectively measure them.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Thought you meant the whole fight in general.

Same as above I thought you meant in the whole fight

I don't know that it would work that way, the golem is still stone, but either way I don't think he'd have had a problem beating Pica I just don't think he'd have done it as quick or flashily.

This is a hard one to compare to say they're on par with each other. Visually Zoro's resonates better I feel which I think would sway a lot of people's opinion on the matter and since they're such different scenarios I don't know how we'd objectively measure them.
He'd do it way quicker considering Sanji excels in Observation Haki and is far more mobile, including the ability to fly on his own without needing someone to throw him like Zoro needed Elizabello.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He'd do it way quicker considering Sanji excels in Observation Haki and is far more mobile, including the ability to fly on his own without needing someone to throw him like Zoro needed Elizabello.
I agree with you there I think he could have done it faster too, they're not that far off in power, I just don't think it would have looked as impressive still because he would have had to be kicking the crap out of the golem. Once Zoro went to take down the golem and cut it in half it took like 5 or 6 cuts to isolate Pica's body, I don't think Sanji's kicks could have separated enough of the golem in 5 or 6 kicks to isolate Pica and I really don't think he could kick Pica's golem in half with a single kick. Overall time shorter amount of hits needed more imo.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with you there I think he could have done it faster too, they're not that far off in power, I just don't think it would have looked as impressive still because he would have had to be kicking the crap out of the golem. Once Zoro went to take down the golem and cut it in half it took like 5 or 6 cuts to isolate Pica's body, I don't think Sanji's kicks could have separated enough of the golem in 5 or 6 kicks to isolate Pica and I really don't think he could kick Pica's golem in half with a single kick. Overall time shorter amount of hits needed more imo.
Sanji isnt beating pica without rs

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro isn't beating anyone without his arms.

How much further until you realize that constricting Sanji to just his body without tools is not equivalent to constricting Zoro to his swords but is, in actuality, constricting him to his body with no tools as well?
Zoro without swords >sanji with rs

But seriously, sanji gets fire on his feet. It's the same as Zoro using a sword.
You don't see Zoro getting fire on his swords

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro fans are ridiculously stupid, and hard to even argue with ...to them zoro is a god of edginess...

Bunch of loons.
Post automatically merged:

RS sanji wins

without equal.