joodaa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey how would you react if Zoro didn't actually lose his eye but later on in the series he opens it and claims he only had it closed because it was too easy with it open, up until that point of course, or he wanted to make things more difficult. Something along those lines.

I forget if anything was said about his eye if it was ignore this thread.

Reactions: Dr Strangelove

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey how would you react if Zoro didn't actually lose his eye but later on in the series he opens it and claims he only had it closed because it was too easy with it open, up until that point of course, or he wanted to make things more difficult. Something along those lines.

I forget if anything was said about his eye if it was ignore this thread.
Actually the real practice of Cuttign an eye lid when a pirate was to scab it over that way it would stay in the dark for very long times, since pirate ships wernt well lite they would need to be able to go under the deck and be able to see well enough to fight. And they would always have one eye always adjusted to the dark making the transition easier. That was untill eye patches came and they stopped cutting their eyes.

GreyWizard93

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually the real practice of Cuttign an eye lid when a pirate was to scab it over that way it would stay in the dark for very long times, since pirate ships wernt well lite they would need to be able to go under the deck and be able to see well enough to fight. And they would always have one eye always adjusted to the dark making the transition easier. That was untill eye patches came and they stopped cutting their eyes.
I second this. Losing an eye got you a patch but they wore em to see better in the dark and it wasnt just always the captains.

Reactions: Dr Strangelove