LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really don't get why zoro is so popular he is a boring character overall and his move set isn't cool at all..

but that's my opinion......but why does zoro have so many fans?

is it because he's a samurai? and people think that's cool or

because he is the silent type?

Wano will be better than world cake but it's definitely not going to be because of zoro.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Silent badass type with a hint of comedy. It helps that the mere mention of his name seems to induce salt for some reason. A character who's power breaks the fourth wall with such ease shouldn't be questioned like this.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Silent badass type with a hint of comedy. It helps that the mere mention of his name seems to induce salt for some reason. A character who's power breaks the fourth wall with such ease shouldn't be questioned like this.
i don't get why people like you fap so hard to him explain...

you know after the time-skip his character has been getting written out of fights oda knows he can't win...

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i don't get why people like you fap so hard to him explain...

you know after the time-skip his character has been getting written out of fights oda knows he can't win...
If Zoro gets written out of fights, I'd assume that means he's just too stronk. His pre-timeskip showings alone were so great that I could go another couple of years without any additional evidence to reaffirm his position in the crew.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Zoro gets written out of fights, I'd assume that means he's just too stronk. His pre-timeskip showings alone were so great that I could go another couple of years without any additional evidence to reaffirm his position in the crew.
or maybe because oda doesn't want to go the fairy tail route.....he just writes out zoro out of fight because he be stomped power-wise.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
or maybe because oda doesn't want to go the fairy tail route.....he just writes out zoro out of fight because he be stomped power-wise.
That can't be the case. We often see characters against others out of their own league for the crew's sake. That time Sanji engaged Doffy, Chopper and Brook warded off BM, Nami attacking BM, p-much everything Ussopp, etc. It reasons to say that the reason Oda avoided Zoro and Doffy encountering each other is because Zoro will show feats that place him well above Doflamingo in Wano.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That can't be the case. We often see characters against others out of their own league for the crew's sake. That time Sanji engaged Doffy, Chopper and Brook warded off BM, Nami attacking BM, p-much everything Ussopp, etc. It reasons to say that the reason Oda avoided Zoro and Doffy encountering each other is because Zoro will show feats that place him well above Doflamingo in Wano.
or because zoro made a promise "I WILL NOT LOSE AGAIN CAPTAIN" it would make zoro's character bad if he got stomped..

lmfao zoro above doflamingo?? lolo man these zoro fans are ridiculous.

his swords can't even cut his strings even with haki.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
or because zoro made a promise "I WILL NOT LOSE AGAIN CAPTAIN" it would make zoro's character bad if he got stomped..

lmfao zoro above doflamingo?? lolo man these zoro fans are ridiculous.

his swords can't even cut his strings even with haki.
mmm, what makes you think Zoro won't take on one of Kaido's Destroyers? Judging by what we've seen from Whole Cake, they're pretty likely to be stronger than Doflamingo. Zoro's going to achieve his goal sooner or later, with swords being so relevant to Wano, this next arc is clearly going to show him doing next level stuff.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OP is Love Cook's brother
My thoughts exactly, as if bisecting a train cart or showing equivalent strength to a devil fruit user isn’t enough. Did you not see what he did to a city assimilated Pica?
Those were mountains, hills, terminal type rocks that he just went through and now you’re saying that he’s not all that?

He’s the only guy on the crew to brawl with Luffy on even terms at whisky peak.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mmm, what makes you think Zoro won't take on one of Kaido's Destroyers? Judging by what we've seen from Whole Cake, they're pretty likely to be stronger than Doflamingo. Zoro's going to achieve his goal sooner or later, with swords being so relevant to Wano, this next arc is clearly going to show him doing next level stuff.
in wano his power may skyrocket due to training and maybe he will become an interesting character again.

wano will be his redeeming arc.