Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have seen how online community going after zoro's durability against his last fight against kamazou.

Also there is fact zoro fandom thinks he is god that is even bothering.

I think regarding the kamazou fight we all admit the monk interfered in the battle by stabbing him. So how powerful was the gyukimaru if we could push fatle injury.
Gyukimaru is def top tier fighter.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know, maybe, just maybe, Oda wanted to show the power gap between Zoro and Luffy since we were all so unsure of where Zoro stood

Luffy got one shotted by kaido. So too make it seem liffy is still stronger, Zoro got oneshotted by someone who isn't on kaidos level

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shall we analyze this page?
You must be registered for see images

>Zoro turns around and faces Gyukimaru
>Gyukimaru grins
>Zoro faints as he watches Gyukimaru walk away

This entire page seems so strange that I am 90% certain that either poison or some sort of drug was involved. I mean the way Gyukimaru just grinned like that seemed that he knew Zoro would faint.

Zoro tanked Fujitora's attacked and even pushed him back so no way a simple attack from Kamazou is going to put him down...

Reactions: WhistleBlower

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shall we analyze this page?
You must be registered for see images

>Zoro turns around and faces Gyukimaru
>Gyukimaru grins
>Zoro faints as he watches Gyukimaru walk away

This entire page seems so strange that I am 90% certain that either poison or some sort of drug was involved. I mean the way Gyukimaru just grinned like that seemed that he knew Zoro would faint.

Zoro tanked Fujitora's attacked and even pushed him back so no way a simple attack from Kamazou is going to put him down...
I think he grinned because he liked zoros strength. That's all

Reactions: Passerby

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have seen how online community going after zoro's durability against his last fight against kamazou.

Also there is fact zoro fandom thinks he is god that is even bothering.

I think regarding the kamazou fight we all admit the monk interfered in the battle by stabbing him. So how powerful was the gyukimaru if we could push fatle injury.
Gyukimaru is def top tier fighter.
I'm not so sure there is nothing that indicates this. Also this isn't the first time zoro got knocked out post time skip. Those snow brothers (anime only i think) knocked him out as well though that was a sneak attack. Also we cannot forget the fact that zoro was protecting someone presumably defenseless

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's one way of looking at it...
Well only because in the mythology that other members have posted of bentei or w.e his name is. He tries to steal the 1000th sword and fails or w.e and becomes the guys friend.

So I was thinking, he liked zoros strength and so he's gonna now become his friend next time they meet
Post automatically merged:

Although I do think he also knew something about the assassin, because he did have no worry of Zoro pursuing him anymore

Reactions: Passerby