Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
He fits the whole word. lol

I'm sure you realize, that the word can have multiple meanings, depending on the situation..

You should educate yourself before you try to doubt another person's intelligence..

Urban Dictionary definition #3

"A manipulating **** who does whatever it takes to benefit him, regardless of who he screws over. They will screw over anyone and everyone as long they get what they want."

A.k.a. Rob Lucci.

Definition #6

"The ****iest of the ****s, a "****boy" is the lowest possible form of the vile, degenerate waste pouring from the proverbial ******* of society. Calling some a ****boy is the verbal equivalent of the orally penetrating their mother, their dog, and their girlfriend in the span of approximately 3.94 seconds, and is only to be used on people who make pre-school slurs like "****er" and "****" look like tokens of sainthood.

Paulie: Hey, ****boy!

Rob Lucci: What did you just call me?

Paulie: I. Called. You. A. ****BOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

get skoold
Yeah because urban dictionary is a top ten citation? Anyone can go up there and define "f-boy" as "All people identical to LBeezy."

That first definition is just a cruel person or a douche, which would apply to Lucci sure, but he's also a villain.

The second one doesn't even apply to Lucci at all, it's just a bunch of middle school level random statements that's trying to sound cool. You could apply that to any slang word because that paragraph ultimately means nothing.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah because urban dictionary is a top ten citation?
No.... but since "f*ckboy" is not in the regular dictionary, what other source do we have to settle this?

Anyone can go up there and define "f-boy" as "All people identical to LBeezy."
I see what you're saying bro.. I understand this. But it still doesn't change the fact that × amount of people on the Internet all have the same understanding of the word, (except for Dannie).

The term "f*ckboy" has recently been adopted by alot of people as the Urban Dictionary definition #4 which is also a correct meaning of the word.. but back in the day, "f*ckboy" was almost exclusively used with the meaning of Urban Dictionary definition #1 #3 and #6..

That first definition is just a cruel person or a douche, which would apply to Lucci sure, but he's also a villain.
Yes sir. He is a villain.

And he can also be labeled as a fkboy.. (Not by his fans though, of course. But I mean, that's obvious.)

The second one doesn't even apply to Lucci at all, it's just a bunch of middle school level random statements that's trying to sound cool. You could apply that to any slang word because that paragraph ultimately means nothing.
It does apply to him..

(Unless you're a fan of his character, however. But again, that's obvious.)

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He fits the whole word. lol

I'm sure you realize, that the word can have multiple meanings, depending on the situation..

You should educate yourself before you try to doubt another person's intelligence..

Urban Dictionary definition #3

"A manipulating **** who does whatever it takes to benefit him, regardless of who he screws over. They will screw over anyone and everyone as long they get what they want."

A.k.a. Rob Lucci.

Definition #6

"The ****iest of the ****s, a "****boy" is the lowest possible form of the vile, degenerate waste pouring from the proverbial ******* of society. Calling some a ****boy is the verbal equivalent of the orally penetrating their mother, their dog, and their girlfriend in the span of approximately 3.94 seconds, and is only to be used on people who make pre-school slurs like "****er" and "****" look like tokens of sainthood.

Paulie: Hey, ****boy!

Rob Lucci: What did you just call me?

Paulie: I. Called. You. A. ****BOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

get skoold

Congratulations. You just proved nothing about Lucci being a ****boy.

>Says that because Lucci is a douche that it automatically makes him a ****boy.
>Still doesn't know what the general meaning of a ****boy is and is lecturing people on educating themselves.

Of course there are different definitions for the word, as people have made up different meanings for this word. This is what we call slang and the reason why you had to pull up that urban dictionary because you're an idiot who didn't actually know what it meant without actually going to Google.

Fckboys are just posers that like to talk big shit when in fact they're not about anything they say.

Lucci is not a poser for starters, and when he DOES talk shit, he DOES back it up.

There are other definitions for this word like a dude that goes around sleeping with many women but not having a serious relationship with any of them and not taking care of his responsibilities, but that has nothing to do with Lucci.

Those definitions that you tried to pull up don't even summarize anything about Lucci other than the fact that he is an ass, but that is not credible since most villains act just like that, so I guess we'll just call most villains who have no regard for peoples feelings fckboys, going by your shitty definition. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First we were arguing about Sanji being a cuck, now Lucci being a ****boy, and with legit definitions and everything, lmfao this place is wild.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First we were arguing about Sanji being a cuck, now Lucci being a ****boy, and with legit definitions and everything, lmfao this place is wild.
Lmaoooo xd this post made me laugh! You are absolutely correct though bro, this place is wild indeed..

@Dannie

I already schooled you. It's way more mature to just admit when you're proven wrong and move on.. instead, you look like a bitter fool right now, who doesn't know anything about hood terminology.

Lucci is a fkboy. Plan and simple. (Unless you are a fan of him, then obviously you would not consider him to be a fkboy.) I honestly don't know how you can't comprehend such simple logic..

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Lmaoooo xd this post made me laugh! You are absolutely correct though bro, this place is wild indeed..

@Dannie

I already schooled you. It's way more mature to just admit when you're proven wrong and move on.. instead, you look like a bitter fool right now, who doesn't know anything about hood terminology.

Lucci is a fkboy. Plan and simple. (Unless you are a fan of him, then obviously you would not consider him to be a fkboy.) I honestly don't know how you can't comprehend such simple logic..
All of the bold disqualifies you from telling anyone anywhere what's mature and what's not.

Kushina89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@Dannie

the same reason you zoro tards can't and still wank him to death even after proven wrong so many times
your whole post is a load of donkey shit :lmao:

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Dannie
It's way more mature to just admit when you're proven wrong and move on.. instead, you look like a bitter fool right now.
This is pretty much you when it comes to Luffy discussions though.

"Luffy has more strength than Big Mam."
"Luffy could defeat Cracker without Nami's assistance."

When many people have proven you wrong about the bold specifically but you're still in denial.

Don't be a hypocrite mate.

And you still haven't proven anything yet. You're just taking bits and pieces of an urban dictionary with a part of Lucci's character and acting like he defines the entire definitions.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All of the bold disqualifies you from telling anyone anywhere what's mature and what's not.
All of the bold does the same thing for you. :bdpf:

the same reason you zoro tards can't and still wank him to death even after proven wrong so many times
your whole post is a load of donkey shit :lmao:
You must be registered for see images

This is pretty much you when it comes to Luffy discussions though.
We're talking about Luffy now? I thought this was about Lucci being fkboy....?

"Luffy has more strength than Big Mam."
"Luffy could defeat Cracker without Nami's assistance."
Oh, wait, yes, you are talking about Luffy now.. lol

When many people have proven you wrong about the bold specifically but you're still in denial.
Not one person proved me wrong in those discussions.

Get your facts right.

They were unable to provide any manga scans to back up their claims, yet all I was saying was directly in the manga itself in black and white.

Don't be a hypocrite mate.
I'm not. :)

And you still haven't proven anything yet. You're just taking bits and pieces of an urban dictionary with a part of Lucci's character and acting like he defines the entire definitions.
Yes I did.

After I quoted you with the Urban Dictionary definitions #3 and #6, Riker quoted me.. and even he admitted that Lucci fell under the definition #3.

The next post I made quoting him after that is what you need to read right now.

You can also just say right now "Ahh okay I see what you're saying LB, Lucci can be considered a f*ckboy.. but I don't consider him to be one because I am a fan of his character and I actually like the things he did in the story."

Since at the end of the day, this truly is a matter of opinion after all.. and we're all entitled to our own.

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea Zoro is probably the most consistently badass character in the show. Akainu humbled himself infront of Shanks, also tried all these underhanded tactics to get to people, he's a beast, but he's more of a force than anything.

Lucci is dope, most pure character in the show. He had no other motive but to fight Luffy. He allowed Luffy to follow him, which put the CP9 at risk, but he didn't give a shit he just wanted to fight. Less talking more action with him.

Enel is a pussy.

Crocodile is a mafia boss. Definitely up there.

Shanks is beast because he is so nonchalant, yet is stronger than your fave.

Law has a snarky demeanor when everything is under control he is badass, but he is more of a worrywart than Zoro, which gives Zoro the edge.

Zoro probably is the most badass character, it's a subjective topic, but from an objective point of view he gets the most screentime out of all those characters, and his entire character consists of doing badass things, thus he holds the most feats in that regard.
lol zoro absorbing luffy's pain is honestly the most badass thing I've seen in the series.

Last edited:
Reactions: LBeezy